• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7184 users

[OSL] Ro36 Day 7 - Page 34

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 All
FireGuyX
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1712 Posts
July 08 2010 00:39 GMT
#661
On July 08 2010 09:10 KizZBG wrote:
JD lookin swole lol

[image loading]

[image loading]


That's not JD.
Flash, ForGG, and Movie fan.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
July 08 2010 01:42 GMT
#662
Jaedong advanced to face Movie Should be a good match. And I feel bad for poor Ssak...

Disappointed that Stats got knocked out...
Dandy4
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States493 Posts
July 08 2010 01:44 GMT
#663
Movie been slumping since losing to Flash in the OSLs.
Who let the dogs out?
FireGuyX
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1712 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 02:39:17
July 08 2010 02:01 GMT
#664
On July 08 2010 10:44 Dandy4 wrote:
Movie been slumping since losing to Flash in the OSLs.


If Effort got out of his slump and managed to win an OSL, then so can Movie. Movie is still one of the best at PvZ despite losing to mediocre zergs that he should have beaten (Hoejja, Great). Also Bisu in his prime lost to a medicore zerg too (Hero). But Bisu learned from his mistakes and is a much better player then Hero is now, and I'm pretty sure Movie cleaned up his PvZ mistakes too.
Flash, ForGG, and Movie fan.
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
July 08 2010 02:59 GMT
#665
Eh Stats... at least I don't have the dilemma to choose who to cheer for if Stats advanced to play Baby. Now it's GO BABY RAPE THAT ZERG NOOB
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
dani_caliKorea
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
730 Posts
July 08 2010 03:54 GMT
#666
On July 08 2010 11:01 FireGuyX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 10:44 Dandy4 wrote:
Movie been slumping since losing to Flash in the OSLs.


If Effort got out of his slump and managed to win an OSL, then so can Movie. Movie is still one of the best at PvZ despite losing to mediocre zergs that he should have beaten (Hoejja, Great). Also Bisu in his prime lost to a medicore zerg too (Hero). But Bisu learned from his mistakes and is a much better player then Hero is now, and I'm pretty sure Movie cleaned up his PvZ mistakes too.


Movie won't be able to PvZ his way again...not to mention theres no way hes beating Jaedong
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:11:00
July 08 2010 04:10 GMT
#667
On July 08 2010 09:10 KizZBG wrote:
JD lookin swole lol
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]


How is that Jaedong? It does not look like him?! O.o
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
July 08 2010 05:14 GMT
#668
On July 08 2010 13:10 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 09:10 KizZBG wrote:
JD lookin swole lol
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

How is that Jaedong? It does not look like him?! O.o

Haven't you gotten the memo? all asians look alike.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Spyfire242
Profile Joined March 2009
United States715 Posts
July 08 2010 06:46 GMT
#669
CJ tearing it up! :D
Entusman #55 Spyfire242!
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
July 08 2010 12:41 GMT
#670
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.


Make all the excuses you want- you're a notorious anti-JD troll + Flash fagboy. It was pretty obvious what you're up to in this thread.
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 18:41:17
July 08 2010 18:37 GMT
#671
On July 08 2010 21:41 tomatriedes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.


Make all the excuses you want- you're a notorious anti-JD troll + Flash fagboy. It was pretty obvious what you're up to in this thread.


Feel free to scan my posts since the power outage MSL finals for any anti-JD trolling. You won't find any, so stop making up bullshit. You'll just have to accept that not eveybody kisses the ground JD walks on. Also calling someone "fagboy" in a live report thread(or rather in general) is banworthy imho, but go ahead if it makes you feel good.

Btw. I'm not making any excuses, because I did nothing wrong. I just stated my opinion and it differs from yours. You seem to have trouble accepting that fact without troll-calling or insults.
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 06:49:31
July 10 2010 06:18 GMT
#672
On July 09 2010 03:37 Mooncat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 21:41 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.


Make all the excuses you want- you're a notorious anti-JD troll + Flash fagboy. It was pretty obvious what you're up to in this thread.


Feel free to scan my posts since the power outage MSL finals for any anti-JD trolling. You won't find any, so stop making up bullshit. You'll just have to accept that not eveybody kisses the ground JD walks on. Also calling someone "fagboy" in a live report thread(or rather in general) is banworthy imho, but go ahead if it makes you feel good.

Btw. I'm not making any excuses, because I did nothing wrong. I just stated my opinion and it differs from yours. You seem to have trouble accepting that fact without troll-calling or insults.


Look, I don't want this to continue any longer but let me make this point. I don't particularly like the way Flash plays when he uses mech and turtles hard until he has 50 tanks. I find this kind of play boring, overly defensive and unstylish but I don't go to threads where Flash has won games and state that opinion. Why? Because I know Flash has a lot of very passionate fans who are very defensive of him and I don't want to provoke them unnecessarily. I respect that you have an opinion that you don't like JD's style of play but I think you should realise these sorts of comments are provocative hence my use of the 'troll' epithet. When you make these sort of negative comments you're going to get a reaction and it's disingenuous to act otherwise.

Oh by the way, before you start asking for bans look at your own damn posting history-

On January 23 2010 20:38 Mooncat wrote:
Jaedong is such a fucking damn faggot for not even mentioning the (2)free win(s) when asked about how he feels about winning...
Prev 1 32 33 34 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 43m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.