• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

[OSL] Ro36 Day 7 - Page 33

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 Next All
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
July 07 2010 14:29 GMT
#641
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
July 07 2010 14:30 GMT
#642
On July 07 2010 21:51 McDonalds wrote:
Soooo... Dreamliner is now 1-7 in TvZ.


Yeah, it's a piece oh shit map, at least for TvZ...
dtnmang
Profile Joined April 2010
Vietnam752 Posts
July 07 2010 14:34 GMT
#643
The 1 win for Terran was Leta's win and he used Wraiths.
KT Roflster - the lulziest team of Proleague.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 07 2010 15:08 GMT
#644
needa watch JD/ssak games lol
Forever Young
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
July 07 2010 16:02 GMT
#645
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.

Against lesser opponents it's going to be a boring one sided game anyway. Not to mention he doesn't go 2 hatch mass mutas the majority of time against bad terrans. That's why it's trolling. Finally, you're comparing his games only against bad people with what people said about Flash's overall style.
Jaedong
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
July 07 2010 16:58 GMT
#646
On July 08 2010 01:02 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.

Against lesser opponents it's going to be a boring one sided game anyway. Not to mention he doesn't go 2 hatch mass mutas the majority of time against bad terrans. That's why it's trolling. Finally, you're comparing his games only against bad people with what people said about Flash's overall style.


oh my god, i can't believe people are still getting this wrong...

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=130403
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 17:16:01
July 07 2010 17:01 GMT
#647
I would like to point out that the meaning of a word can change baised on its usage. Look at the word metagame. To make you happy, I've also included a typo for you to fix
Edit: although I'm probably wrong in this instance, the poster is just really biased.
Jaedong
sajrus
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland89 Posts
July 07 2010 17:43 GMT
#648
ssak means mammal in polish, lol
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
July 07 2010 18:09 GMT
#649
On July 08 2010 01:02 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.

Against lesser opponents it's going to be a boring one sided game anyway. Not to mention he doesn't go 2 hatch mass mutas the majority of time against bad terrans. That's why it's trolling. Finally, you're comparing his games only against bad people with what people said about Flash's overall style.


On the contrary, I do not think that one sided games are necessarily boring. Sometimes it's really beautiful to watch a player dissect his opponent with surgical precision, style and grace.

Furthermore, I never said that I don't find Jaedong's style boring or unappealing in general. But I decided to restrict my statement to the game at hand & similar games in the past where Jaedong just used brute force to win, which looks boring to me. Others might find exactly that interesting to watch.
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 07 2010 18:41 GMT
#650
Jaedong \o/
Lolwtf sKyHigh-Killer dragged to three sets. Ughhhhhh.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
July 07 2010 18:47 GMT
#651
On July 08 2010 03:09 Mooncat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 01:02 Avidkeystamper wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:29 Mooncat wrote:
On July 07 2010 23:22 tomatriedes wrote:
On July 07 2010 21:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.


*Yawn* Boring. You gotta try harder with your anti-JD trolling.


Poor fanboy. Protecting your darling? Every bit of criticism is called "anti-JD trolling"...
Heck, I didn't even criticize JD, I just stated my opinion that I find (t)his style boring to watch.

Against lesser opponents it's going to be a boring one sided game anyway. Not to mention he doesn't go 2 hatch mass mutas the majority of time against bad terrans. That's why it's trolling. Finally, you're comparing his games only against bad people with what people said about Flash's overall style.


On the contrary, I do not think that one sided games are necessarily boring. Sometimes it's really beautiful to watch a player dissect his opponent with surgical precision, style and grace.

Furthermore, I never said that I don't find Jaedong's style boring or unappealing in general. But I decided to restrict my statement to the game at hand & similar games in the past where Jaedong just used brute force to win, which looks boring to me. Others might find exactly that interesting to watch.

Well thank you for your opinion. I find the 2 hatch muta anger rapes JD decides to bust out when he's lost a game or two to be delightful. And that game was all skill and precision, its not like was a-moving ssaks base >.>
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
July 07 2010 18:48 GMT
#652
Jaedong is my favorite player and even I didn't enjoy Jaedong's strategy in game 2. Killer played a much more efficient and clean 2 hatch muta game against Skyhigh. Maybe killing the opponents with mutas alone is more impressive but in the end, it was just ugly to watch. Had he gone for a more normal transition into lurkerling by getting a third base sooner, the game would've ended a lot faster in a much more convincing way.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
July 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#653
Perfect results.

Jaedong advances, Baby gets a zerg, Stork gets a terran.

Not very good games though, my personal favorite was the first JD vs Ssak game (much less 1-sided than expected) although the expected rape came in game 2.
iIce
Profile Joined March 2010
China64 Posts
July 07 2010 20:34 GMT
#654
Angry Dong = 2-0 coming YUS
踏尽天涯非我愿,柔情御剑卧云端 ll <3
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 07 2010 20:56 GMT
#655
On July 07 2010 21 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              07 2010 21      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:55 Mooncat wrote:
I can't believe they once said Flash's style was boring... Imho there's nothing more boring than Jaedong's "I'll just use the crowbar and overpower him with mutas" ZvT style against lesser opponents... No style, no grace.

I agree, I too prefer sieged tanks chewing up everything for half an hour until the map is mined out
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
InTheFade
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1721 Posts
July 07 2010 21:57 GMT
#656
Disturbing LR thread. But anything that involves Jaedong or Flash usually turns out like this...
... Knowmsayin'?
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
July 07 2010 22:19 GMT
#657
To be honest JD had two perfect attacks in Game1 once when holding his third and the other where he flanked ssaks army. I think ssak played better the first game atleast, it was 3 base Zerg vs 2 base Terran for most of the game (with workers)... I felt JD should have expanded since he had him contained, he never got an economic edge. I didn't like any of the games honestly, all of them felt boring and Killer played terribad
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
July 08 2010 00:10 GMT
#658
JD lookin swole lol

[image loading]

[image loading]
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
July 08 2010 00:14 GMT
#659
On July 08 2010 09:10 KizZBG wrote:
JD lookin swole lol

[image loading]

[image loading]


what are you doing in lomo's photobucket account
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
July 08 2010 00:24 GMT
#660
The second Ssak game made me feel really bad for him.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1962
RotterdaM1036
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC216
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1962
RotterdaM 1036
MaxPax 241
SteadfastSC 216
IndyStarCraft 207
RuFF_SC2 141
ZombieGrub98
Nina 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2566
Shuttle 435
Mind 66
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu917
Other Games
summit1g5829
Grubby2655
shahzam560
Beastyqt504
ToD204
C9.Mang0184
UpATreeSC46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 197
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 33
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade500
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.