• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8542 users

Why Haven't You Edited Liquipedia Yet? - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
June 11 2010 16:53 GMT
#181
On June 10 2010 03:13 HumanGod wrote:
PLEASE TEAM LIQUID , i personally, love you guy's. That is why it saddens me and our community deeply that you are unable to find the time to update our largest archive.If you cannot find the time to update it regularly surely I can, or someone else in the community.

Hit "Random Page", start editing!
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
March 29 2011 21:01 GMT
#182
Are there any pages that are more newb oriented? For example the terran strategy page says things like
Finally the Terran vs. Terran Guide depicts the Rock-Paper-Scissors game-flow of the Terran mirror match, including various openings as well as Mid-Game Transitions, along with Timings.
and the Terran vs. Terran guide talks about some common builds but nowhere does it talk about the matchup more generally eg "barracks unit are not used past the early game and the matchup usually involves factory and starport units" or something.

Basically I am looking for a page I could link a complete newb to that would give them a more general understanding of what a matchup usually looks like (what units are never used, what each race's goals are, etc) but I can't find any such pages.
brood war for life, brood war forever
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 22:07:35
March 29 2011 22:07 GMT
#183
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Bionic_Terran_vs._Zerg_Guide
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Bionic_Terran_vs._Zerg_Timing

these two kind of describe the general flow.

They are under 'matchup guides'

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/TvZ_Strategy
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
March 29 2011 23:33 GMT
#184
Also, i hate to just complain but:

There needs to be a page that is just "Terran" that has links to all units and buildings, for each race.

Thanks!
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 29 2011 23:58 GMT
#185
On March 30 2011 08:33 TheNessman wrote:
Also, i hate to just complain but:

There needs to be a page that is just "Terran" that has links to all units and buildings, for each race.

Thanks!

I think you need to take another look at the title of this thread ;D
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
J.Dong
Profile Joined June 2010
United States102 Posts
March 30 2011 00:37 GMT
#186
Yea some of the Protoss build threads need some work.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Base_Carrier_(vs._Terran)

This
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Plus1_Zealot/Archon_Timing_Attack_(vs._Zerg)
should merge with this
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/4_Gate_2_Archon
and this
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/+1_Zealot/Archon_push

they are basically the same thing just variations. Could be easily compiled and two of them deleted.

This page
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/14_Nexus_(vs._Zerg)
could be improved along with the non-existent 12 Nex article.


I try to edit as much as I can, but I don't always have time!



I like corsairs.
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
March 30 2011 04:21 GMT
#187
Helping to edit, so far I've gotten Effort's return and the observer over missile turret (not accepted so far), hope to do alot more!
Magus
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
March 30 2011 04:23 GMT
#188
(Wiki)(+1) SpeedZeal (vs Zerg)
(Wiki)+1 SpeedZeal (vs Zerg)
(Wiki)+1 Zealot Timing Rush
(Wiki)Plus1 Speedzeal (vs. Zerg)

All 4 of these describe the same build, with the first two being identical except for one word as far as I can tell.

Also, I don't think any of these describe or mention the newest version of the +1 Speedlot build. This thread seems like the place to mention this since I don't know where I would go to suggest merging the threads otherwise.
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
March 30 2011 04:30 GMT
#189
there are a ton of things on liquipedia that could use fixing, but not very many people interested in fixing them
brood war for life, brood war forever
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11799 Posts
March 30 2011 12:31 GMT
#190
Can a non-player (I only analyse games) contribute? I mean I don't have any experience playing against a human but I analyse strategy and tactics.

Thanks. ^^
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
March 30 2011 12:50 GMT
#191
On March 30 2011 21:31 c3rberUs wrote:
Can a non-player (I only analyse games) contribute? I mean I don't have any experience playing against a human but I analyse strategy and tactics.

Thanks. ^^

How would you even contribute if you don't even play the game at all???
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
March 30 2011 13:39 GMT
#192
On March 30 2011 08:33 TheNessman wrote:
Also, i hate to just complain but:

There needs to be a page that is just "Terran" that has links to all units and buildings, for each race.

Thanks!

You mean stuff like this? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Units#Terran_Units

There is even a link on the left nav bar.

But once again: Requesting pages does not help us much. The information is generally known / spread somewhere, but it needs dedicated idealists who add them to the wiki. Our staff is mostly occupied with reviewing, background work and motivating editors, so in general we cannot fulfil page wishes.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11799 Posts
March 30 2011 14:23 GMT
#193
On March 30 2011 21:50 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 21:31 c3rberUs wrote:
Can a non-player (I only analyse games) contribute? I mean I don't have any experience playing against a human but I analyse strategy and tactics.

Thanks. ^^

How would you even contribute if you don't even play the game at all???

How would I be interested in bw if I don't know what's going on? I don't need to play the game to actually know anything about it.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
March 30 2011 14:32 GMT
#194
You don't need to ask permission. Just write whatever you think you know and if it makes it it makes it.

Watching games to analysis though, especially if it's not in a replay, is no where close to understanding the execution of the build. You don't know timings for probe cuts or how to manage constant production, supply cap and tech buildings. Prove me wrong but I doubt you'd make a guide better than a D+ user would and thats shitty.
Nak Allstar.
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
March 30 2011 14:50 GMT
#195
There are tons of things to contribute from people who only watch. We have extensive sections on Maps, Players, and Tournaments, all of which do require hardly any knowledge to fill out.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
eunheeseung
Profile Joined April 2011
43 Posts
April 08 2011 00:06 GMT
#196
Please help me! When I go TVP they go Carriers and harass DT. it is so annoying!

User was warned for this post
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
April 26 2011 05:01 GMT
#197
If I notice a VOD is broken or taken off youtube, what should I do?
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 26 2011 10:08 GMT
#198
On April 26 2011 14:01 Anxiety wrote:
If I notice a VOD is broken or taken off youtube, what should I do?


You can report it here :
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=176298
ॐ
Mangemongen
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden125 Posts
April 26 2011 16:14 GMT
#199
On March 30 2011 23:50 Aesop wrote:
There are tons of things to contribute from people who only watch. We have extensive sections on Maps, Players, and Tournaments, all of which do require hardly any knowledge to fill out.


Shoud be gameplaying experience, not knowledge
insta
Profile Joined May 2010
216 Posts
April 26 2011 17:43 GMT
#200
A Wiki is most and foreall designed to be a database by users for users.

I think you should give the admins some time to have a review over those edits and new articles you might add. Additionally, isnt RTS also fun because you mostly have to think yourself ? Try to get inspired by database and facts, but think yourself. Maybe that helped.

Greetings, insta : )
pls dont judge before research, pls dont research before thinking
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 173
Dewaltoss 76
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5301
Khaldor764
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam496
JimRising 296
KnowMe278
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub93
Trikslyr38
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH349
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur190
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 21m
Online Event
12h 21m
FEL
17h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.