http://www.teamliquid.net/images/forum/wiki_sprite.png
Makes me want to write and upgrade my wiki rank! >_< Ingenious.
| Forum Index > Brood War Strategy |
|
quirinus
Croatia2489 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/images/forum/wiki_sprite.png Makes me want to write and upgrade my wiki rank! >_< Ingenious. | ||
|
Anxiety
United States650 Posts
| ||
|
tofucake
Hyrule19259 Posts
| ||
|
Archerofaiur
United States4101 Posts
| ||
|
butter
United States785 Posts
On March 30 2011 23:50 Aesop wrote: There are tons of things to contribute from people who only watch. We have extensive sections on Maps, Players, and Tournaments, all of which do require hardly any knowledge to fill out. As a CPU-rank player, I endorse this fully. | ||
|
fold
Australia665 Posts
| ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Anxiety
United States650 Posts
| ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
And I think BW and SC2 are weighted equally, yes. And notable features on maps are something most map pages needs so feel free to go and add that and I'm fairly sure you'll get credited with coins for that after a while. | ||
|
J.Dong
United States102 Posts
| ||
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
| ||
|
NightHawk929
79 Posts
| ||
|
Rustymike
Finland327 Posts
12 hatch 14 hatch 13 pool I always feel when I do this, that the hatch timing and pool is so late compared to what JD is doing for example. | ||
|
J.Dong
United States102 Posts
I'm making a new article and I want it to have an image ![]() | ||
|
Pholon
Netherlands6142 Posts
On June 04 2011 07:04 J.Dong wrote: Why can't I upload images? I'm making a new article and I want it to have an image ![]() If you are logged in (top right, use TL ID + PW) you should be able to upload images using "upload file" on the left side. If it doesn't work talk to me on IRC and I'll have a look ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns50010 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1350 DeMusliM276 Livibee173 Hui .142 Liquid`VortiX133 ArmadaUGS87 Mew2King86 ZerO(Twitch)20 CosmosSc2 elazer12 KnowMe4 Beastyqt1 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|