• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9841 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 47

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 76 Next
ZzZzAnG
Profile Joined May 2008
United States109 Posts
April 02 2009 03:52 GMT
#921
iwas wondering if you can write down bo ive always tryed to practice tht build
ZoMg -,.-
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 07:00 GMT
#922
Lockdown:
Thnx;) Well that build is abit selfmade and differs abit from Casys. But some of the others are pretty much pro-gamer builds and I guess if you have enough experiance you sometimes dont have to see all the buildings. If he has a certain ammount of units at a certain moment all I have to do is try some stuff out and if I get those units at that moment i have succeeded. Specially if my barrack/factory- or whatever-count is the same and stuff...

ilikestarcraft:
I shiftspam attack. I think you can do both.

Zzzzang:
Sure I'll get it done today. Strong FD aswell. Hopefully new VODlinks are up soon too.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
pat965
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada274 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 08:24:54
April 02 2009 08:10 GMT
#923
Filefront is back up!

http://welcome.filefront.com/

I'm not sure if it's mentioned enough, but it's not (and never was) an April fools joke

Edit: Did I mention how much I love your FPVODs? I LOVE THEM!
hi
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 08:42 GMT
#924
On April 02 2009 17:10 pat965 wrote:
Filefront is back up!

http://welcome.filefront.com/

I'm not sure if it's mentioned enough, but it's not (and never was) an April fools joke

Edit: Did I mention how much I love your FPVODs? I LOVE THEM!


Awesome man!
It seems as you can keep downloading them from filefront now, they were never deleted.
Anyways special thanks to merach for uploading all my vods and giving me links to them.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 10:27:25
April 02 2009 10:26 GMT
#925
Nice to hear the news
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 10:42 GMT
#926
From now on I don't have that many more strategies that i feel the need to show you guys.
These are pretty much enough if you want to get to a high level of starcraft, and once you are there you can figure out things on your own.

New VODs will be freestyle vods or commentated ingame vods of builds that I have already shown, giving advice here and there.
I will complete the buildorders for the ones that are missing soon, and work more on my FAQ.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
April 02 2009 11:15 GMT
#927
TvT

You know you want to.

:p
Shitposting
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 11:18 GMT
#928
On April 02 2009 20:15 VorcePA wrote:
TvT

You know you want to.

:p


rofl, yeah maybe 1 standard bo, not more! :D
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 15:09:53
April 02 2009 14:42 GMT
#929
On April 02 2009 20:18 StylishVODs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2009 20:15 VorcePA wrote:
TvT

You know you want to.

:p


rofl, yeah maybe 1 standard bo, not more! :D

If you're only going to do one build I would suggest you do 1 Fac 1 Port. I would like to have that as my main TvT build since it seems like a quite safe and versatile build, but I don't know very much about how it works. When should I get cloak, how should I adapt when he goes 1 Fac FE/2 Fac/2Port etc. Gogo! :D

Also a general tip Vod for TvT would be sweet.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 15:45:31
April 02 2009 15:45 GMT
#930
Lets not get ahead of ourselves hehe;)
If I do a TvT i will most likely do the 1fact - FE into vultureplay which can be switched to goliath-tanks and later into drop play.

Im not so good at 1fac 1port.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Tbake
Profile Joined November 2008
United States71 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 17:49:58
April 02 2009 17:48 GMT
#931
On April 03 2009 00:45 StylishVODs wrote:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves hehe;)
If I do a TvT i will most likely do the 1fact - FE into vultureplay which can be switched to goliath-tanks and later into drop play.

Im not so good at 1fac 1port.


Yaaaaaaaaa stylish I think we needs some TvT =). Could you put a pause on the tvp and tvz, and work some good basic tvt build orders. I think this would benefit a lot of people, since I dought that most people have learned all of your TvP and TvZ builds yet.

But whatever you choose, I appreciate your work. I have been using your 9 min push and Strong FD a lot lately.
Hi
pat965
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada274 Posts
April 02 2009 18:26 GMT
#932
Just do 1 (hopefully a couple) of TvT and mention constantly that you are bad at this matchup and all the gosu people will understand and not laugh (and I will be forever grateful)
hi
Azalea
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada47 Posts
April 02 2009 18:54 GMT
#933
Hi Stylish

i've been trying the 3hatch counter but for some reason his mutas/lurkers are always out before i reach there

i never miss a supply and i always place my buildings at the correct supply
ZzZzAnG
Profile Joined May 2008
United States109 Posts
April 02 2009 19:45 GMT
#934
i was wondering when your going to do more game vods if you can record 2port into mid/late game where you transition,ive had problems where z goes hydra lurk and kinda breaks out of his bridges pretty easy and idont kno if i should get tanks because i had alot of wraiths
ZoMg -,.-
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 19:58 GMT
#935
On April 03 2009 03:54 Azalea wrote:
Hi Stylish

i've been trying the 3hatch counter but for some reason his mutas/lurkers are always out before i reach there

i never miss a supply and i always place my buildings at the correct supply


you mean 2hatch counter?
anyway i dont think u place the buildings at the correct timing if they are too late hehe.

zzzang, sure but i dont sugegst players to practice that build unless they are already pretty good.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
ZzZzAnG
Profile Joined May 2008
United States109 Posts
April 02 2009 20:17 GMT
#936
i really dont like this weeks motw,on medusa zerg tries to break temples with 2hatch lurk and dropping lurkers its so fraustrating to do normal build on tht map and other maps like luna is just no lol
ZoMg -,.-
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
April 02 2009 20:42 GMT
#937
Good strats on Medusa:
  • 14cc, the one I did on longinus.
  • 8 rax mech, place rax outside your natural. place fisrt suply so you can make a wall there if he's 9pooling.
  • Fatasybuild.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 21:28:40
April 02 2009 21:27 GMT
#938
On April 03 2009 00:45 StylishVODs wrote:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves hehe;)
If I do a TvT i will most likely do the 1fact - FE into vultureplay which can be switched to goliath-tanks and later into drop play.

Im not so good at 1fac 1port.

Too bad, I would love to learn more about 1 Fac 1 Port. But I'll appreciate whatever you do. You're doing an awesome job for the community!

Just wondering, on what level is your TvT? How much have you played?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 21:36:27
April 02 2009 21:30 GMT
#939
lately I haven't played any tvt at all. When i was playing tvt i guess the level was B- to B, not higher, thats why im reluctant to do guides.
And ofcourse that i dont like playing it, recording vods takes alot of time etc and i dont want to spend it on something i think is boring:D

Im currently trying to record a good 9minpush game. Hopefully vs a good opponent and get it to the lategame. Gonna practice alot with naugrim now so I hope there will be some good games.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Tbake
Profile Joined November 2008
United States71 Posts
April 03 2009 00:27 GMT
#940
On April 03 2009 06:30 StylishVODs wrote:
lately I haven't played any tvt at all. When i was playing tvt i guess the level was B- to B, not higher, thats why im reluctant to do guides.
And ofcourse that i dont like playing it, recording vods takes alot of time etc and i dont want to spend it on something i think is boring:D

Im currently trying to record a good 9minpush game. Hopefully vs a good opponent and get it to the lategame. Gonna practice alot with naugrim now so I hope there will be some good games.



hah ok =). Try to record the 9 min push on medusa =). Also When doing the Strong FD. It seems when you play vs the 2 gate goons, the farther you go to his base, the more he gets to snipe your stuff, then just rolls you over at your base. Are you not suppose 2 push out all the way to his base when he dose 2 gate?
Hi
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.