• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8511 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 27

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
phase
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States399 Posts
March 02 2009 22:05 GMT
#521
On March 03 2009 06:58 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2009 06:50 Centric wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:50 Last Romantic wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:43 phase wrote:
and just a small detail, but Berkeley is spelled wrong like everywhere


Heh.

I didn't know how to spell Berkeley until I got accepted into Berkeley.


Let's just all spell it Berklee.


The music school that Wang Lee Hom went to :S
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
March 02 2009 23:12 GMT
#522
On March 03 2009 07:05 phase wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2009 06:58 Last Romantic wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:50 Centric wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:50 Last Romantic wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:43 phase wrote:
and just a small detail, but Berkeley is spelled wrong like everywhere


Heh.

I didn't know how to spell Berkeley until I got accepted into Berkeley.


Let's just all spell it Berklee.


The music school that Wang Lee Hom went to :S


I am never allowed to forget this fact.

People think I resemble him. I think they're full of shit.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
foolsmate
Profile Joined November 2008
United States20 Posts
March 02 2009 23:36 GMT
#523
On March 03 2009 04:40 PH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 20:47 foolsmate wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering how come all the UC don't just merge with csl for right now? I think that one league is good enough for right now. If people still want a separate league, they could create it later. I mean the csl is just like the ucpl except bigger. Anyways, I, personally, am much more interested in an individual league like the one being held by csl. Just a thought.

CSL isn't an individual league...they have an effectively similar format as UCPL does.

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2009 20:51 Creationism wrote:
isn't the scoring system different? xeris has experience organizing these things. iono, we kinda all rallied around his name n it was his idea. UC's have always had that kinda competitive spirit between em i guess lol. but its not gonna happen... probably.... right xeris?

It's only Irvine and Berkeley out of the picture, so this isn't done for yet.


Well, what I meant was that apparently CSL along with the team league also has an individual tourny as well. At least that's what it says on their website.
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
March 02 2009 23:59 GMT
#524
On March 03 2009 08:12 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2009 07:05 phase wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:58 Last Romantic wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:50 Centric wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:50 Last Romantic wrote:
On March 03 2009 06:43 phase wrote:
and just a small detail, but Berkeley is spelled wrong like everywhere


Heh.

I didn't know how to spell Berkeley until I got accepted into Berkeley.


Let's just all spell it Berklee.


The music school that Wang Lee Hom went to :S


I am never allowed to forget this fact.

People think I resemble him. I think they're full of shit.

You do! You look exactly like him LR!

Just kidding. I actually think you look nothing like him. Unless I'm a racist and I think all Asians look the same.
Super serious.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 03 2009 06:39 GMT
#525
--- Nuked ---
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
March 03 2009 06:51 GMT
#526
The UC Davis Aka's are the best thing ever.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
March 03 2009 07:30 GMT
#527
On March 03 2009 15:51 thunk wrote:
The UC Davis Aka's are the best thing ever.

Hahahah...I didn't even notice that.
Super serious.
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-03 07:41:58
March 03 2009 07:36 GMT
#528
On January 19 2009 17:29 blabber wrote:
gogo UCI. Where are all our Koreans???


sry stuck in CMU

kekeke
ggyo...
LimitlessSky
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States434 Posts
March 03 2009 11:50 GMT
#529
There is a college on the east coast called Berklee.

So keep Berkeley.=p

Yay! Go UCR!
SKT1 Fighting! <3
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
March 03 2009 17:32 GMT
#530
On March 03 2009 20:50 LimitlessSky wrote:
There is a college on the east coast called Berklee.

So keep Berkeley.=p

Yay! Go UCR!

We know this. We were joking about it.
Super serious.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
March 04 2009 01:48 GMT
#531
Hey guys, I finally got all the reps for the UCR vs UCD match.

Here they are. (:

[url blocked]

Sorry it's megaupload, but I don't know where else I can host a pack of them.
Hello
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
March 04 2009 02:06 GMT
#532
megaup's just fine

good wokr PH.
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-04 02:48:16
March 04 2009 02:15 GMT
#533
--- Nuked ---
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
March 04 2009 02:21 GMT
#534
UCI is playing?? I thought we had a bye...FUCK LOL.
Hello
pandabearguy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States252 Posts
March 04 2009 02:26 GMT
#535
Pandabearguy on destination
Pandabearguy on destination
Pandabearguy on destination


...


Did someone say something?
aka [ucr]pandabearg. much <3
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
March 04 2009 02:30 GMT
#536
On March 04 2009 11:21 PH wrote:
UCI is playing?? I thought we had a bye...FUCK LOL.


We have a bye in CSL, and I believe that we're pulling out of UCPL. PM him if you want a better explanation.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
March 04 2009 02:30 GMT
#537
On March 04 2009 11:26 pandabearguy wrote:
Pandabearguy on destination
Pandabearguy on destination
Pandabearguy on destination


...


Did someone say something?

You're on. (:
Hello
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
March 04 2009 02:37 GMT
#538
On March 04 2009 11:30 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2009 11:21 PH wrote:
UCI is playing?? I thought we had a bye...FUCK LOL.


We have a bye in CSL, and I believe that we're pulling out of UCPL. PM him if you want a better explanation.


whoever was organizing UCI's team "withdrew" ... but they have an entire roster, doesn't make sense. someone else should take the reigns.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
March 04 2009 03:32 GMT
#539
Eh?

I don't really get it...as an organizer, it really doesn't take me much time to organize these things...like at most a half hour out of my day, and a lot of phone calls and IMs, but I mean...other than that...

I'm entering us for the next season of CSL as well because my players wanted more matches to play in.
Hello
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
March 04 2009 04:24 GMT
#540
it really doesn't take much effort at all =P
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
ViBE151
Nina 146
SpeCial 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13784
Artosis 627
PianO 34
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
canceldota131
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1713
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g7485
shahzam618
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0405
Trikslyr104
Maynarde99
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.