• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7565 users

Official CJ Uniforms On Sale - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
July 15 2008 03:07 GMT
#21
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 15 2008 03:10 GMT
#22
Fuck head. Where's PUMA :<
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-15 03:13:11
July 15 2008 03:12 GMT
#23
Head and Puma > FILA ;|

The MBC stuff is still pretty nice too. Everything else is so-so.

Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 15 2008 03:14 GMT
#24
On July 15 2008 12:07 azndsh wrote:
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up


wasnt your definition of handsomely $50 for Savior's own shirt?
Aus)MaCrO
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia349 Posts
July 15 2008 03:18 GMT
#25
On July 15 2008 12:14 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 12:07 azndsh wrote:
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up


wasnt your definition of handsomely $50 for Savior's own shirt?


I would pay $500 for sAviOr's shirt, and around $150 for the CJ shirts (the black one AND the white one).

Onegaishimasu!
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 15 2008 03:18 GMT
#26
I'm so there - I'll see if I can get some spares.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
July 15 2008 03:19 GMT
#27
Yeah, but by now it is probably too late, lol.

E-Baaaay.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2008 03:23 GMT
#28
On July 15 2008 12:18 jpunshon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 12:14 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:07 azndsh wrote:
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up


wasnt your definition of handsomely $50 for Savior's own shirt?


I would pay $500 for sAviOr's shirt, and around $150 for the CJ shirts (the black one AND the white one).

Onegaishimasu!


You're going to pay that much?

I don't have that much money, looks like I won't be getting a CJ shirt. I was thinking paying for the shirt/shipping plus like...10-15 bucks.

Guess I'm cheap.

Or in Highschool. Same thing really.
RIP Aaliyah
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
July 15 2008 03:23 GMT
#29
On July 15 2008 12:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 12:18 jpunshon wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:14 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:07 azndsh wrote:
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up


wasnt your definition of handsomely $50 for Savior's own shirt?


I would pay $500 for sAviOr's shirt, and around $150 for the CJ shirts (the black one AND the white one).

Onegaishimasu!


You're going to pay that much?

I don't have that much money, looks like I won't be getting a CJ shirt. I was thinking paying for the shirt/shipping plus like...10-15 bucks.

Guess I'm cheap.

Or in Highschool. Same thing really.

no, you're within the vast majority. i doubt many people would pay $150.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Aus)MaCrO
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia349 Posts
July 15 2008 03:25 GMT
#30
LOL I want these bad Helvetica!
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 15 2008 03:29 GMT
#31
reminds me of that dude who was selling a ktec3500 for $60 (when it costs like $8)
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
July 15 2008 03:31 GMT
#32
I want to buy Xellos
Official Entusman #21
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 15 2008 03:34 GMT
#33
On July 15 2008 11:59 Jibba wrote:
How many people here can actually fit into a Korean L?

I'd love one, but I know I'm screwed. :/


I fit womens size 100 comfortably, but I'm only a size 12 in UK t-shirts so I don't think anyone too broad across the chest will fit into these unfortunately.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
July 15 2008 03:39 GMT
#34
Do want do want do want.
aka Ghostclaws
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 15 2008 03:39 GMT
#35
On July 15 2008 12:23 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2008 12:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:18 jpunshon wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:14 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 15 2008 12:07 azndsh wrote:
Will pay handsomely if someone hooks me up


wasnt your definition of handsomely $50 for Savior's own shirt?


I would pay $500 for sAviOr's shirt, and around $150 for the CJ shirts (the black one AND the white one).

Onegaishimasu!


You're going to pay that much?

I don't have that much money, looks like I won't be getting a CJ shirt. I was thinking paying for the shirt/shipping plus like...10-15 bucks.

Guess I'm cheap.

Or in Highschool. Same thing really.

no, you're within the vast majority. i doubt many people would pay $150.


Thats good. I hope I can get one.

So I can run around like a madman screaming MA JAEEEE YOOOOON HWAITIIIIIIIN
RIP Aaliyah
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
July 15 2008 03:42 GMT
#36
On July 15 2008 11:59 Jibba wrote:
How many people here can actually fit into a Korean L?

I'd love one, but I know I'm screwed. :/


Is a large there a lot different from a large in america?
Strength behind the Pride
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
July 15 2008 03:52 GMT
#37
Yes, they are. lol

good thing they fit me.

nevergg hook me up please ;b <3
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
July 15 2008 03:55 GMT
#38
So is it official that they do not do international shipping?
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
feijls1
Profile Joined November 2006
United States118 Posts
July 15 2008 03:58 GMT
#39
damn i want thsese
!
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
July 15 2008 04:00 GMT
#40
The black one is sex. I would definitely buy it if they shipped internationally...
Oh no
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Nina14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 45m
Replay Cast
17h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.