• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7184 users

Official CJ Uniforms On Sale - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 22 2008 23:47 GMT
#221
I'm waiting patiently to look like a geek when i walk outside!
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
napoleon1337
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Germany28 Posts
July 23 2008 10:30 GMT
#222
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>
manche Leute hat Gott kurz vor Veierabend gemacht
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
July 24 2008 16:33 GMT
#223
still waiting anxiously T_T
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
July 24 2008 16:58 GMT
#224
theres still some waiting left for you. Dont expect them to be available this week. We're working on it though.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Siders
Profile Joined July 2008
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-24 17:30:15
July 24 2008 17:29 GMT
#225
Thanks Rage. I'm dying to get one of these.
Where does it hurt?
FHs-Drakk
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada25 Posts
July 24 2008 17:33 GMT
#226
i hope you make a big announcement when its available, i dont wanna miss that!
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
July 24 2008 17:41 GMT
#227
waiting for "T"-shirts !!! some advice for buy from latinamerica please!!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
July 25 2008 12:34 GMT
#228
On July 25 2008 02:33 FHs-Drakk wrote:
i hope you make a big announcement when its available, i dont wanna miss that!


I'd really hope they make an announcement BEFORE they're available, and the announcment will say when they will be available.

<3 <3 for this pls thx <3 tl staff
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
iloveHieu
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1919 Posts
July 25 2008 13:01 GMT
#229
why can't they just make a lot of shirts =(
Xellos <3
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 25 2008 13:06 GMT
#230
On July 23 2008 19:30 napoleon1337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>


getting two is basically a bitch move since it deprives someone else of buying one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
July 25 2008 13:26 GMT
#231
On July 25 2008 22:06 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2008 19:30 napoleon1337 wrote:
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>


getting two is basically a bitch move since it deprives someone else of buying one.


I agree. Luckily however, if the sales are successful this will happen again.
RIP Aaliyah
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
July 25 2008 13:26 GMT
#232
Get a measuring tape, or go out to the nearest suit store and they'll gladly take measurements for you. It really isn't that difficult.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 25 2008 14:07 GMT
#233
On July 25 2008 22:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2008 22:06 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 23 2008 19:30 napoleon1337 wrote:
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>


getting two is basically a bitch move since it deprives someone else of buying one.


I agree. Luckily however, if the sales are successful this will happen again.


doubt it, becuase they clearly aren't doing it to generate profit, but rather for a service for the fans. If they were looking to generate profit the numbers wouldnt be limited to 1000, and uniforms would change all the time and sales would spike each time.
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
July 25 2008 14:25 GMT
#234
On July 25 2008 23:07 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2008 22:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On July 25 2008 22:06 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 23 2008 19:30 napoleon1337 wrote:
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>


getting two is basically a bitch move since it deprives someone else of buying one.


I agree. Luckily however, if the sales are successful this will happen again.


doubt it, becuase they clearly aren't doing it to generate profit, but rather for a service for the fans. If they were looking to generate profit the numbers wouldnt be limited to 1000, and uniforms would change all the time and sales would spike each time.


If they were looking for profit they'd make the Black throwback POS jerseys and sell them for $1000 a piece.

Pretty cool. I'm actually looking for the next batch of TL.net shirts.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
July 25 2008 15:46 GMT
#235
On July 25 2008 22:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2008 22:06 thedeadhaji wrote:
On July 23 2008 19:30 napoleon1337 wrote:
On July 23 2008 08:00 xgc-Infinite wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to get one of these, still undecided if medium or large will be better. I would like it to fit properly but if it's too small then it's much harder to wear than if it's too big.


The answer: order both ?

I will order M/L
and both TL shirts (one for outside/ one to sleep well)
so big package to me :>


getting two is basically a bitch move since it deprives someone else of buying one.


I agree. Luckily however, if the sales are successful this will happen again.


yeah... I wouldn't count on the "this will happen again" train of thought.
Moderator
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
August 01 2008 02:02 GMT
#236
I think that I missed out on the first opportunity, I suppose I will wait again ~_~
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
August 01 2008 02:23 GMT
#237
On August 01 2008 11:02 K_ Takahashi wrote:
I think that I missed out on the first opportunity, I suppose I will wait again ~_~


wtf? the first batch is already sold out?
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
August 01 2008 02:25 GMT
#238
On August 01 2008 11:23 YanGpaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2008 11:02 K_ Takahashi wrote:
I think that I missed out on the first opportunity, I suppose I will wait again ~_~


wtf? the first batch is already sold out?


No... be patient.
Moderator
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
August 01 2008 02:25 GMT
#239
On August 01 2008 11:23 YanGpaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2008 11:02 K_ Takahashi wrote:
I think that I missed out on the first opportunity, I suppose I will wait again ~_~


wtf? the first batch is already sold out?

he "thinks" wrong
blabberrrrr
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
August 01 2008 04:37 GMT
#240
On August 01 2008 11:25 blabber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2008 11:23 YanGpaN wrote:
On August 01 2008 11:02 K_ Takahashi wrote:
I think that I missed out on the first opportunity, I suppose I will wait again ~_~


wtf? the first batch is already sold out?

he "thinks" wrong

I only said this because I was following the buying window that was listed on the first post, if they have any more then hell yeah I'll order one.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 34
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick207
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos531
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 25m
Replay Cast
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.