|
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for ASL 22 |
Netherlands5963 Posts
On August 05 2026 21:28 M3t4PhYzX wrote:By the way, First game matchups are 1v2, 3v4 as it stands on liquipedia? Thanks for the info  Yes, because whoever is editing LP switched to listing it like Tier 1 Tier 4 Tier 2 Tier 3
This has been true last season as well, I believe. See the link hda posted to see the tier overview for Ro24.
|
Mong getting a group with 3 zergs is hilarious. Group F with three former champions should be a blood bath.
|
S: Soma, Snow, Mini, Light A: Jaedong, EffOrt, hero, Soulkey, Rush, Bisu B: Action, Queen, Larva, Sharp, Best C: Shine, sSak, Speed, Shinee, jyj, leta, Paralyze D: Calm, ggaemo, Mong, Shuttle F: Hm, Piano
I feel like this season's map pool gives a particular buff to Mini. I'm picking Mini to be the champ. We'll see.
|
On August 06 2026 06:20 zelevin wrote: S: Soma, Snow, Mini, Light A: Jaedong, EffOrt, hero, Soulkey, Rush, Bisu B: Action, Queen, Larva, Sharp, Best C: Shine, sSak, Speed, Shinee, jyj, leta, Paralyze D: Calm, ggaemo, Mong, Shuttle F: Hm, Piano
I feel like this season's map pool gives a particular buff to Mini. I'm picking Mini to be the champ. We'll see. The Zerg have been showing great results the last two months.
Soma, Hero and Soulkey especially, with Effort closing in.
The Ro24 group will be a great test. Hero and Effort will have to employ some ZvZ prowess to advance, while Soulkey has three Terran
|
Definitely think group F is the group of death. Calm will need a miracle to get out of that group.
|
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
On August 06 2026 16:38 NoS-Craig wrote: Definitely think group F is the group of death. Calm will need a miracle to get out of that group.
he annoyingly gets one miracle every season.
|
|
|
On August 05 2026 22:45 Peeano wrote:Show nested quote +On August 05 2026 21:28 M3t4PhYzX wrote:By the way, First game matchups are 1v2, 3v4 as it stands on liquipedia? Thanks for the info  Yes, because whoever is editing LP switched to listing it like Tier 1 Tier 4 Tier 2 Tier 3 This has been true last season as well, I believe. See the link hda posted to see the tier overview for Ro24. Cheers
|
Oh man i am so sad Royal didn’t make it in.
I can’t really see any terran that i would be confident could challenge the likes of Soma and Snow. Maybe Light, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I predict a PvZ or ZvZ finale.
|
On August 09 2026 04:07 Biff The Understudy wrote: Oh man i am so sad Royal didn’t make it in.
I can’t really see any terran that i would be confident could challenge the likes of Soma and Snow. Maybe Light, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I predict a PvZ or ZvZ finale.
Light, Speed, or Rush, are the three terrans who will have to step up and bring it home. I dont see the otherw having a shot.
On August 06 2026 06:20 zelevin wrote: S: Soma, Snow, Mini, Light A: Jaedong, EffOrt, hero, Soulkey, Rush, Bisu B: Action, Queen, Larva, Sharp, Best C: Shine, sSak, Speed, Shinee, jyj, leta, Paralyze D: Calm, ggaemo, Mong, Shuttle F: Hm, Piano
I feel like this season's map pool gives a particular buff to Mini. I'm picking Mini to be the champ. We'll see.
S: SoMa, Bisu, Light A: Speed, SnOw, Mini, Soulkey, Best, Rush, Jaedong B: HerO, Effort, Larva, Queen, Action C: Sharp, JyJ, Shuttle, Ssak D: Leta, Paralyze, Shinee, Mong, Shine E: Calm, Ggaemo, Piano, Hm
|
what happened with mind ??
|
First ASL for Hm, second for Paralyze. Shinee has not been in since VANT league WAAAAAY back.
Happy to see Calm in too although he has had some fail games for sure.
|
S: SoMa, Light A: SnOw, EffOrt, Jaedong, Best, Rush, Mini
Rest is irrelevant to my eye. I am bothered with SK, he is not showing his true skill at the moment. I see many of you put Speed so high, but I believe once S class players rise their skill to tv match level, he can't keep up. Bisu choking as usual. Queen no comment.
In the end I don't see any T or P killing SoMa, so if he has to be eliminated, it will probably be against so zerg like EffOrt or JD.
|
On August 10 2026 23:13 iFU.pauline wrote: S: SoMa, Light A: SnOw, EffOrt, Jaedong, Best, Rush, Mini
Rest is irrelevant to my eye. I am bothered with SK, he is not showing his true skill at the moment. I see many of you put Speed so high, but I believe once S class players rise their skill to tv match level, he can't keep up. Bisu choking as usual. Queen no comment.
In the end I don't see any T or P killing SoMa, so if he has to be eliminated, it will probably be against so zerg like EffOrt or JD.
Speed is more or less the only Terran currently spearheading terran. Even ahead of light and rush. he, at least online, seems to be the terran to fear and respect.
|
On August 04 2026 19:33 M3t4PhYzX wrote:6 out of 8 playoff spots will go to Protoss players, mark my words! The map pool is insanely protoss favoured this year. Yeeehaw!  If there's anything roaring currents taught us, it's that broodwar players dont know anything about map theory.
|
apologies if was asked already, when will LB be open?
|
Are we doing LB for this ASL as well?
|
On August 11 2026 15:29 NoS-Craig wrote: Are we doing LB for this ASL as well? We must do LB !!
|
Hasnt changed much since last week it seems
The video in which JD and SK whined about Protoss-favored map pool has aged like milk.
|
United States10569 Posts
On August 12 2026 01:21 TMNT wrote:Hasnt changed much since last week it seems The video in which JD and SK whined about Protoss-favored map pool has aged like milk. I don't even get why they were complaining about that when Terrans still dominate statistically.
|
|
|
|
|
|