• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8680 users

[24H] mmr bot on USWest - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 09:23 GMT
#61
On February 12 2023 02:36 sitonchair wrote:
Some top players abuse by canceling when they see unfavorable teams.

Also... new accounts are a problem. I think the 50 game requirement from EU is good for that reason.


I don't really blame them, the system heavily punish them for being top rank. So leaving when it's a huge gamble is logical thing to do.

It's still just an issue of not enough higher rank player gets into Gosu lobby at same time, if they are all in the gosu lobby I doubt they would want to leave

Imagine you are 2800 and being paird with 2 1500, and the opposing team has 2 guys 2500+
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 09:24 GMT
#62
On February 12 2023 09:51 ted. wrote:
I think the requirement of 50 wins was overkill. I hadn't played bw in a long ass time and I have very little time these days and it took me fricken ages on euro to get 50 wins. It makes it inaccessible to returning players.

Maybe like 20-30 total games played to stop instant random smurfs or something, but 50 wins is a bit much IMO.

Also, it would be nice if you could see a players record not just win%. It's a nice thing to look at IMO. And seeing game length would be cool to know which reps to download if you want to watch some.

Lastly, how many bots do you currently have and how quickly do they fill up? I haven't been on lately but do you need any type of support in getting more bots up if there is demand for it? I'm sure people, myself included, would chip in if you needed to buy some more accounts with bw.

Thanks for all your work!


Yeah, I'll have to think about that one, and honestly this check is not on my list to do. And the current batch of feature is what I would consider almost "complete"

Might do lag checking on a basic level, maybe if I have time. Generally if game lags currently people leave and rejoin, the lager usually don't come back, cause they know they are lagging.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 09:26 GMT
#63
On February 12 2023 13:26 End1ess wrote:
Yes, the top player leave if they have bad player in their team. I thought it's free to play SC (Remastered need to pay).
I don't mind noob in my team but some don't even know how to play. Put some effort in learn the 25yrs old game first before ruin someone else' game.
For new account make them join game vs. computer(s) to earn MMR, first before playing 3v3.



I can relate to that, but one thing might be worth doing is create lobby that are below 1400 or 1600 or something like that.

So newer player can have a safer play ground. Everyone starts somewhere right?
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-12 09:29:53
February 12 2023 09:29 GMT
#64
2/12/2023 Update:
The site https://24hbwmmrbot.azurewebsites.net/dashboard/3v3 has been upgraded to use caching ,so the data can be anywhere from 0~10 minutes lagged behind real time data depending on when did you get to see the site. But once the site loads the first time for any user, they can freely browse the site without lagging issue. Also, come to see your letter rank!! S/A/B/C/D/E are calculate on profile page now, they will soon be displayed on main ranking page too once we get our hands on the art assets.
别问,问就是查无此人。
sitonchair
Profile Joined April 2022
9 Posts
February 12 2023 15:19 GMT
#65
Man, leaving when you don't like your team is straight up broken.

Anyone can get top rank doing that. All you have to do is look at your team and if its not an easy game, leave.

if you get an easy team, stay.

Rank goes up. Stupid AF.
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 18:46 GMT
#66
On February 13 2023 00:19 sitonchair wrote:
Man, leaving when you don't like your team is straight up broken.

Anyone can get top rank doing that. All you have to do is look at your team and if its not an easy game, leave.

if you get an easy team, stay.

Rank goes up. Stupid AF.


I agree with what you are saying here, my thought was that if people start filling up the GoSu lobby ,it will not be as much variance and unpredictability goes into the game, people would stop leaving and such.

However, the 1650+ lobby rarely getting used so far.

So it's in a weird state. If you are high mmr, and gets 2 1500 or so players, you are kind of screwed. On the other hand ,repeatedly leaving is stupid AF I totally agree. Not really sure what to do here about this one tbh.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 19:03 GMT
#67
I think one solution I can think of is mmr diff close running away gives - say 10 minute time out. If mmr diff is really large say 1000+ between 2 team leaving is not punished? But it gets complicated with people in game. I can’t know if people left for lag or some other reason.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 22:37 GMT
#68
Letter ranks are now available on the ranking site!
Check out your own letter ranks!

https://24hbwmmrbot.azurewebsites.net/dashboard/3v3
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 12 2023 23:53 GMT
#69
On February 12 2023 09:51 ted. wrote:
I think the requirement of 50 wins was overkill. I hadn't played bw in a long ass time and I have very little time these days and it took me fricken ages on euro to get 50 wins. It makes it inaccessible to returning players.

Maybe like 20-30 total games played to stop instant random smurfs or something, but 50 wins is a bit much IMO.

Also, it would be nice if you could see a players record not just win%. It's a nice thing to look at IMO. And seeing game length would be cool to know which reps to download if you want to watch some.

Lastly, how many bots do you currently have and how quickly do they fill up? I haven't been on lately but do you need any type of support in getting more bots up if there is demand for it? I'm sure people, myself included, would chip in if you needed to buy some more accounts with bw.

Thanks for all your work!



Game length should be available after the matches from this afternoon and on ward. I don't have plan to fix the games that have already been played so far, it's a bit of hassle to do it.

Aside from that, I think you can expect a bit more detailed player's record in the works.

I'll think about putting up patron/donation. There isn't any extra benefit I plan to have for those who donate/sub on patron currently, but it's greatly appreciated if you choose to do so, but it is not necessary.

I am currently running 3~4 bots, 3 bots at least for any given time.

At least 1 public normal, 1 public gosu lobby. the other bot might be turned into private ladder lobby at our clan's peak hours. This private ladder has it separate rating does not affect public ladder.

The 4th bot would come online when I am not doing anything on my main PC, namely when I am sleeping and such, running a normal lobby.


It would be nice to scale it up, but I don't have any plan to invest in that right now.
别问,问就是查无此人。
sitonchair
Profile Joined April 2022
9 Posts
February 12 2023 23:57 GMT
#70
if the teams are balanced, but the game fails to start because one of those players left, then the leaver should get 25 mmr penalty.
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 13 2023 00:22 GMT
#71
On February 13 2023 08:57 sitonchair wrote:
if the teams are balanced, but the game fails to start because one of those players left, then the leaver should get 25 mmr penalty.


It's sounding in theory, but they can always leave after the game start, further wasting everyone's time.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 13 2023 00:31 GMT
#72
I think at a later time when I get a chance, will probably find a way to address this issue, but not at the moment. Not any time soon, as it has been hell of a 12 day marathon writing the bot from scratch and getting it to the current state. I have been both mentally and physically exhausted at the moment. I have recovered mostly by now, but I do want to work on some other project for the time being for my personal priority and other things.

I really appreciate the support from you all. And I want to say, what you are experiencing that's not right and that's not fair. I've heard you. But I don't have the time and resources to get that fixed right away at the moment. sorry about that.

I know the biggest abuser of this is MarinE-Pang, I've seen many people complain about him and what he does. I certainly don't like what he does, but it's the systems fault punishing high ranking players to force them into that position in the first place. So it should be the system that gets fixed, not the player should be punished. But like I said, I don't have the time and energy to get it fixed right away at the moment.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
February 13 2023 04:03 GMT
#73
Loving the bot so far, appreciate all your hard work!

I noticed that one of my games was marked as a loss even though we won, not sure how that happened :|
Graphics
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
February 13 2023 05:40 GMT
#74
Game names are too long, you can probably remove 'Auto Balance' by now.

[image loading]
-.-
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 13 2023 06:27 GMT
#75
On February 13 2023 13:03 Sigrun wrote:
Loving the bot so far, appreciate all your hard work!

I noticed that one of my games was marked as a loss even though we won, not sure how that happened :|


download the replay, and the name of the replay is actually match ID, post it here, I can probably take a look when I get a chance. nothing is guaranteed to change, since it might be hard to do , but it may help prevent future issues.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
February 13 2023 08:36 GMT
#76
On February 13 2023 15:27 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2023 13:03 Sigrun wrote:
Loving the bot so far, appreciate all your hard work!

I noticed that one of my games was marked as a loss even though we won, not sure how that happened :|


download the replay, and the name of the replay is actually match ID, post it here, I can probably take a look when I get a chance. nothing is guaranteed to change, since it might be hard to do , but it may help prevent future issues.


ID name: ed279cb096b6bbdaaf96bde50e7a9df8

I don't really care about the mmr, but hopefully that helps out with whatever's causing the issue in the future.
Graphics
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-13 10:43:47
February 13 2023 10:12 GMT
#77
On February 13 2023 17:36 Sigrun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2023 15:27 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
On February 13 2023 13:03 Sigrun wrote:
Loving the bot so far, appreciate all your hard work!

I noticed that one of my games was marked as a loss even though we won, not sure how that happened :|


download the replay, and the name of the replay is actually match ID, post it here, I can probably take a look when I get a chance. nothing is guaranteed to change, since it might be hard to do , but it may help prevent future issues.


ID name: ed279cb096b6bbdaaf96bde50e7a9df8

I don't really care about the mmr, but hopefully that helps out with whatever's causing the issue in the future.



[image loading]

[image loading]


Nothing to be worried about, it was caused by my manual intervention when I changed the post calculation code, and when I had test code that trigger manual update to force team 1 win.

That code has been removed now, so it wouldn't have any affect going forward. Was a silly testing code I had ;(

Yeah, I cannot do anything to change it now, but can definitely buy you a coffee or beer of your choice.... if we ever cross path IRL. :D
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 13 2023 10:14 GMT
#78
On February 13 2023 14:40 MeSaber wrote:
Game names are too long, you can probably remove 'Auto Balance' by now.

[image loading]


Thank you for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.

Will probably make changes to those sometime later.
别问,问就是查无此人。
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
February 13 2023 10:45 GMT
#79
On February 13 2023 19:12 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2023 17:36 Sigrun wrote:
On February 13 2023 15:27 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
On February 13 2023 13:03 Sigrun wrote:
Loving the bot so far, appreciate all your hard work!

I noticed that one of my games was marked as a loss even though we won, not sure how that happened :|


download the replay, and the name of the replay is actually match ID, post it here, I can probably take a look when I get a chance. nothing is guaranteed to change, since it might be hard to do , but it may help prevent future issues.


ID name: ed279cb096b6bbdaaf96bde50e7a9df8

I don't really care about the mmr, but hopefully that helps out with whatever's causing the issue in the future.



[image loading]

[image loading]


here are the images of screen shot I took if you can't see the embedded images here.
https://imgur.com/ScBLYIH
https://imgur.com/9jF7ulI

Nothing to be worried about, it was caused by my manual intervention when I changed the post calculation code, and when I had test code that trigger manual update to force team 1 win.

That code has been removed now, so it wouldn't have any affect going forward. Was a silly testing code I had ;(

Yeah, I cannot do anything to change it now, but can definitely buy you a coffee or beer of your choice.... if we ever cross path IRL. :D

别问,问就是查无此人。
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-02-13 14:46:13
February 13 2023 14:44 GMT
#80
There seems to be a bug.

Current #1 is pjc55104955 who only has 2 games (2 wins). Delta MMRs are +184 and +154, and currently he has 4436 MMR, way above the #2 (having MMR 3017).
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8435
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 426
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 39m
INu's Battles
12h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 39m
Replay Cast
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.