• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8536 users

WCG 2007 Replays : When? - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
chiflutz
Profile Joined June 2006
Romania1025 Posts
October 09 2007 14:13 GMT
#21
*laughs at the Romanian guys*

Oh wait
kt violet Korea (South). July 27 2012 15:54. Posts 23
mcmascote
Profile Joined September 2004
Brazil1575 Posts
October 09 2007 14:21 GMT
#22
ROFL

funniest 'request' thread ever!
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
October 09 2007 14:28 GMT
#23
On October 09 2007 21:01 Doctorasul wrote:
I know what you mean ETT. Wait.. were you being sarcastic just now? Because if you are then I totally get it.

haha
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 09 2007 16:05 GMT
#24
On October 09 2007 21:01 Doctorasul wrote:
I know what you mean ETT. Wait.. were you being sarcastic just now? Because if you are then I totally get it.


Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
-WGT-Stars-
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States888 Posts
October 09 2007 16:08 GMT
#25
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH WCG > me and other referees lol so they post them >
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
HiaTuS.
Profile Joined June 2003
Australia235 Posts
October 09 2007 16:32 GMT
#26
I just want to see the Pj Vs Savior games ><
My SC skillz brings da girls to the yard, and their like its better than yoas, dam right its better than yoas, I could teach you, but ill have to charge...
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
October 09 2007 16:41 GMT
#27
On October 09 2007 20:57 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Dude... I've noticed that ever since I messed with Pika Chu sometime last year... Romanians have like, NO GRASP of sarcasm whatsoever. I don't think I'd ever be able to hold a conversation with one irl, it'd be me constantly trying to explain things.


I'd say it's a bit too much to generalize to that extent.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 09 2007 16:42 GMT
#28
I did say I thought he was joking, I didn't go "rofl you're an idiot it has nothing to do with SC2".

...but nevermind.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
October 09 2007 16:43 GMT
#29
noobromanianslollolrofl
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
October 09 2007 16:47 GMT
#30
lol
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Kacas
Profile Joined July 2003
Brazil3143 Posts
October 09 2007 17:35 GMT
#31
romanians saved the thread
I Love Hyori Lee =* icq: 41760400 / msn: kayen_chn at hotm
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 09 2007 17:42 GMT
#32
ETT how about you give me your MSN or such and talk about life for about 2 hours. See if my grasp on sarcasm, cinism or irony is as poor as you thought?

Maybe afterwards we could go out for dinner and a movie.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
zerofear
Profile Joined February 2006
Mexico44 Posts
October 09 2007 18:33 GMT
#33
On October 09 2007 20:50 Patrio wrote:
where can I find the vod when it comes out?


ive already seen 5 o 6 of them, in youtube, but its not FP vod, these are vods of ongamenet analizing the replays.
The Midnigth Carnival
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
October 09 2007 18:50 GMT
#34
On October 10 2007 01:32 HiaTuS. wrote:
I just want to see the Pj Vs Savior games ><


They were great games. And the look on Savior's face after was priceless
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
Michael
Profile Joined September 2002
Jordan202 Posts
October 09 2007 18:52 GMT
#35
Warcraft WCG reps were out yesterday already btw.
mcmascote
Profile Joined September 2004
Brazil1575 Posts
October 09 2007 18:58 GMT
#36
On October 10 2007 02:35 Kacas wrote:
romanians saved the thread

LOL @ the sino-brazilian guy
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
October 09 2007 19:15 GMT
#37
On October 10 2007 03:52 Michael wrote:
Warcraft WCG reps were out yesterday already btw.


Where? I wanna see the final game of the grand final again.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Bone_Idle
Profile Joined January 2004
Bulgaria40 Posts
October 09 2007 19:36 GMT
#38
On October 09 2007 20:54 Doctorasul wrote:
You guys are a bunch of bullies.


rofl
ilovev
Profile Joined February 2005
Korea (North)213 Posts
October 10 2007 10:11 GMT
#39
And Where Replays?...........
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
October 10 2007 11:26 GMT
#40
On October 10 2007 19:11 ilovev wrote:
And Where Replays?...........

GOLD
Listen to The Special One
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 170
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
IndyStarCraft 165
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25874
Shuttle 1247
Hyuk 709
Mini 454
firebathero 188
hero 91
Sexy 78
Mong 54
Liquid`Ret 49
Killer 45
[ Show more ]
Trap 42
Hyun 41
ggaemo 36
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 16
Rock 15
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10674
qojqva1704
Dendi1021
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1396
crisheroes1232
Liquid`Hasu663
Other Games
FrodaN1911
singsing1829
fl0m1577
Beastyqt689
Mlord480
Hui .262
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX158
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe138
Mew2King54
Trikslyr37
CosmosSc2 15
ToD6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8363
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 8m
INu's Battles
19h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.