2. SR.Jedi_One#3874
3. Player
4. 1800-1900
5. Protoss
6. N/A
7. N/A
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
SR.Jedi_One
6 Posts
2. SR.Jedi_One#3874 3. Player 4. 1800-1900 5. Protoss 6. N/A 7. N/A | ||
|
Winawer
Finland3 Posts
2. Winawer#0686 3. Player 4. Not sure, maybe 1300 5. Terran 7. 80smullet's team or a team with other europeans | ||
|
butzelbear
1 Post
2. Butzelbear#4011 3. Player 4. around 1400 5. Protoss 6. N/A 7. a team with other europeans | ||
|
Stehlify
1 Post
2. Stehlify#9668 3. Player 4. Beautiful 1200 (: 5. Zerg 6. Sure! I do host WarCraft and SC2 tournaments, can help if asked (: 7. I'll get along with anybody (: | ||
|
proxious_R6
1 Post
2.proxious#9602 3.player 3b.no 4.did not play during that period of time 5.protoss 6.N/A 7. would like to play with Oni-Chi-Chi, were irl friends | ||
|
Mania_DE
1 Post
2. Mania#4819 3. Player 4.~1700 5. PROtoss 7.Maybe with 80smullet etc. I'm from beautiful Europe ![]() | ||
|
wahaw
United States1 Post
2. BossRoss 3. Player 4. 1400ish 5. Terran 6. Casting maybe if i get time? 7. Chess, Rock, etc Am I too late? lol | ||
|
BenElton
1 Post
2. BenElton#2903 3. Player 4. 1830 5. Protoss 6. N/A 7. N/A Would like to join if its still possible <3 | ||
|
stromkarlen
65 Posts
2. Im there Im there! you know me 3. Player 4. like 1300? rusty 5. Zerg 6. im a staff 7. I would like to play with my mcms folks again! zeno, ashen, lingepumpe, horrortoss, szini, Zamnal etc. I would also love to be with my iRk teammates, father, Brochette etc. and I would love a zerg coach if possible!! (Ty2 would be great if jaewon doesn't make it back in) | ||
|
Qu3eN
4 Posts
2.) QueeN#12191 3.) Player 3B.) Sure 4.) NA 5.) TerraN 6.) Sure 7.) Team DraG | ||
|
Jealous
10387 Posts
On February 17 2020 09:44 stromkarlen wrote: 6. im a staff ![]() | ||
|
shameindemgg
1 Post
2. Fireal#5668 3. Player 4. Newbie 5. Protoss | ||
|
lazersnipe
Canada219 Posts
BUT! If you missed sign-ups don't worry, you can still join our discord and contact a staff member who may still be able to fit you in or at least can add you to the waitlist to join. Please check out the #faq on the CPL discord ( https://discord.gg/6QEXQ8d ) for signing up late! PRESEASON WILL BE BEGINNING SHORTLY, CHECK THE CPL DISCORD FOR DETAILS | ||
|
Tempy12
14 Posts
2. JacksonL#7565 3. Player 4. Not sure 5. Zerg/Protoss 6. I would like to cast 7. Samyang Fire | ||
|
Akwelz
1 Post
2. Akwelz#0314 3. Player 4. 1368 5. Terran 6. I would like to cast 7. Ash.Baal | ||
|
zookeeprr
United States5 Posts
2. zookeeprr#0360 3. Player 4. ~1300 5. Zerg 6. I'm available for some casting 7. Samyang Fire! | ||
|
Thunderfly
5 Posts
1. Thunderfly 2. ~thunderfly#11374 3. Player 3B. YES 4. 1400 5. Terran (main race) 7. Anywhere where I can improve and help other to improve | ||
|
hazelynut
United States2197 Posts
| ||
|
Ver
United States2186 Posts
1. Ver 2. Ver#12461 3. head coach 4. 2400 mmr in 2017, whatever that is now. 5. Terran | ||
|
shehyn
1 Post
2. Steve #9205 3. Player 4. 1100 5. Protosss 6. Absolutely willing to help with admin or however i can! I know i'm late to sign up, but i'm new to the game, really enjoying it, and would love to participate! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|