• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:37
CEST 06:37
KST 13:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

BW Power Rank: March 2019 - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
58 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-12 17:15:34
March 12 2019 17:11 GMT
#41
Wow a copy of ASL 7 results and no Flash. I do appreciate that you take the one offline tournament we have had thus far so serious, but I think online results and results from last year should at least be taken into account as well. I mean you dropped Soulkey to #6 just because he dropped out of the ro16 in ASL 7. The guy won the last tournament, but he apparently isn't even a top 5 player. Just because Flash doesn't compete in ASL 7 doesn't mean he magically drops from one of the best (if not the best) to outside of the top 10. Maybe instead of calling this the march power rank, you should have just called it the ASL 7 power rank (subject to change if mini beats last in the finals). I think a PR with 10 players should show the 10 best players in the world at a given time, not how everyone performed at the most recent event.
Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-12 17:40:51
March 12 2019 17:39 GMT
#42
nvm
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
March 12 2019 18:20 GMT
#43
On March 13 2019 01:43 Incomplete..ReV wrote:
haha, ain't no PR without pauline and/or eonzerg whining and wailing

I'm honestly not sure to which extent I'd agree completely with the list, but I think it's a pretty good PR all in all. Very enjoyable for its purpose! :D

Honestly, you guys should start putting effort far down the list as a running gag, very much like Matt Damon being invited to the Jimmy Kimmel show (even though that was ofc fake and stuff). And then the community can laugh and have fun as pauline and eon rage

Sssshhh dont give away our next PR secrets man
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
March 12 2019 19:23 GMT
#44
On March 12 2019 14:31 danielias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 07:35 razorsuKe wrote:
[image loading]


Lol. So what? You want a detailed ranking that requires weeks to write for free? I just found that professional people, look for SOLUTIONS, and if you like criticizing why make it public?

"Praise in Public, Criticize in Private "


You are an incredibly articulate and intelligent individual.

The world would be incomplete without you in its presence.

I hope only good things happen to you and yours in the future.

Bless up.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
March 13 2019 04:53 GMT
#45
On March 13 2019 02:07 Alpha-NP- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 05:25 Proko wrote:
I just wanna give props to Larva for predicting Mini's and Last's performance. That should get him ranked.

He just does that every time to try and make himself look good. For example, I could argue against the ASL preview predictions in every thread. Every time the underdog won it would make me look really good and the majority of people would look stupid. I think Larva just does that for attention.

It's not being edgy or blindly supporting the underdog to win to think Last is a good player. Arguably true for Mini, though I'm personally a lot more sold on Last.
The original Bogus fan.
Akio
Profile Blog Joined January 2019
Finland1838 Posts
March 13 2019 08:20 GMT
#46
Someone already pointed out how Sharp should probably be above Rain because of their offline record, personally I think that even the way he lost in the third place match should grant a lower spot (albeit a lack of motivation or w/e)
Mine gas, build tanks.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2019 08:57 GMT
#47
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
March 13 2019 22:02 GMT
#48
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 13 2019 23:54 GMT
#49
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
March 14 2019 02:15 GMT
#50
On March 14 2019 08:54 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.

false. Bisu should be off this PR forever.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 14 2019 02:19 GMT
#51
On March 14 2019 11:15 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.

false. Bisu should be off this PR forever.

Everything you will write in the future will be bad writing because you said something about one of my favorite players that was less than complimentary.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
March 14 2019 03:32 GMT
#52
On March 14 2019 11:15 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.

false. Bisu should be off this PR forever.


Biswho?
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-14 12:20:09
March 14 2019 12:19 GMT
#53
On March 14 2019 12:32 EsportsJohn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 11:15 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 14 2019 08:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.

false. Bisu should be off this PR forever.


Biswho?


This shit got personal now.
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-14 12:52:41
March 14 2019 12:51 GMT
#54
Are the online leagues like Azae League taken into account when you're writing these Ty2 or do you only look at ASL/KSL?

I like the list by the way, but FanTaSy should be #1.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
March 14 2019 19:08 GMT
#55
On March 14 2019 11:19 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 11:15 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 14 2019 08:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
On March 13 2019 17:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:33 Ty2 wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:20 iFU.pauline wrote:
On March 12 2019 07:09 Ty2 wrote:
Well, I try my best to be fair and give reasons for why I rank the players I do. Please take my good faith to heart!


You mediocre mentality, bad at defending writing

May I ask what is bad about the writing? I'd love to receive some feedback so I can improve.

What was bad about your writing is that iFU.pauline disagrees with it, because you said something about one of his favorite players that was less than complimentary, so your writing sucks obv.

I cant believe flash wasn't #1 on this ranking. Absolutely disgusting.

Bisu should be no lower than #2.

false. Bisu should be off this PR forever.

Everything you will write in the future will be bad writing because you said something about one of my favorite players that was less than complimentary.

Requesting TL admins please ban this man from this holy forum of KT and Flash. We do not accept any SKT naysayers in this venue of exceptional ideas and players. Go back to reddit where you belong.

User was warned for flaming a fellow SKT T1 fan and backseat moderation! :D
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 14 2019 19:25 GMT
#56
On March 15 2019 04:08 FlaShFTW wrote:
User was warned for flaming a fellow SKT T1 fan and backseat moderation! :D

Who did this ♡
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
March 14 2019 22:17 GMT
#57
I feel this is a great initiative and it's awesome to get more Brood War content.

Thank you guys for doing this and I look forward to seeing more of these in the future!

Any chance we could see the Replay Section get some love too? =P
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Alpha-NP-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1242 Posts
March 14 2019 22:22 GMT
#58
I’m starting to have new found respect for Last. He has been delivering results and prepares very well for his matches. I think he’ll crush Mini unless Mini practiced with Flash.
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
March 15 2019 12:06 GMT
#59
On March 15 2019 07:17 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I feel this is a great initiative and it's awesome to get more Brood War content.

Thank you guys for doing this and I look forward to seeing more of these in the future!

Any chance we could see the Replay Section get some love too? =P



^

THIS

User was warned for this post
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20408
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 52
Icarus 5
Noble 5
League of Legends
JimRising 822
Other Games
summit1g13318
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Lourlo1178
• Rush427
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 23m
Replay Cast
18h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.