• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9038 users

Boxer Goliath vs Savior Mutal - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
I_are_n00b
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
196 Posts
May 13 2007 10:54 GMT
#101
Really? When did the world become so freaking politically correct? Is it insulting when I say someone is a nerd? If it is, then stop being a nerd. WTF. How do I go about conveying a certain level of understanding about a person or a group of people without using a broad definition first? "Oh, yeah, this guy he's dark skinned, ancesters were from Africa, but not the northern part with the muslim people oh damnit, I shouldn't said muslim people, my bad, I mean..." OR how about "yeah he's black". We can't even say so and so is black anymore because people are so afraid of being offensive.

I mean where does it stop in terms of classifying people? When I say basketball player, what do you think of? What about when I say politician? There is no adjectives that are already associated with these occupations like tall, old, skinny, suit, etc...? You are already classifying people into groups in your freaking head, why the hell does it even matter? Are all basketball players tall? No, there are exceptions (Bogues, Boykins, etc...) and the same with politicians.
lookatmyname
GongKyuckTerran
Profile Joined March 2006
Croatia1096 Posts
May 13 2007 11:03 GMT
#102
lol @ nerd comments
nice vid,sick pictures
Ultras di Spalato, Etre et durer
Freezard
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden1030 Posts
May 13 2007 23:08 GMT
#103
On May 13 2007 18:47 MaZza[KIS] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2007 21:51 boghat wrote:
I see your point but who is a nerd then?


no one is a nerd.

nerd is a label, with negative conotations, created to classify people. If you think it doesn't have negative conotations then you're kidding yourself.

Essentially, some faggot in High School (probably some football playing jock type) thought "hey.. these fags are smarter than me... there MUST be some way I can kill their self esteem while I'm in a position [popular enough] to do so".

Unfortunately [or fortunately if you're a nerd] the nerds grow up, get a social life (which they had the capacity to do anyways, it's just that they were busy studying and thinking of the future so they'll have a career/money) and the stupid fuck who used to call them nerd ends up working at walmart nursing a crack habit.

Nerd was made to put people down! Don't be put down. Work hard, believe and achieve. You can ALWAYS work on getting a social life. Fuck, it is so easy to meet people, become friends and go clubbing every week, i.e. "socialise". However, it's F*CKING hard to finish a good degree in a good university and get a good job. Trust me. Take it from someone who tried to shake the "nerd" tag and found that the people that call you nerd are so f*cking pathetic, insecure and feel so threatened that they'll do anything to get you off your game plan.

</ rant>

Hell.. I'm at work... I have a government job, I'm paid lots of money and I have very little work to do. I MUST be a nerd. Such a hard life it is sitting on my arse all day, working out at the gym and going out on the weekends while the rest of my "cool" friends are labouring at construction sites on weekends to make ends meet. I am SUCH THE NERD.

And now.. maybe now you understand why I hate the word nerd. Because to me, nerd doesn't mean "social ineptitude" or "lone loser". It means "guy who is temporarily sacrificing his social status to get ahead in life". And most people don't interpret it that way and misuse the term to hurt people.

</ rant within rant>


This is the best post I've ever read on TL.net.
[V]
Profile Joined November 2011
United States905 Posts
April 26 2012 12:23 GMT
#104
Reminiscing on the old. What a battle we had BW. Hope the mods understand my digging up the pits of BW, not enough content in BW section lately.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
April 26 2012 12:25 GMT
#105
On April 26 2012 21:23 [V] wrote:
Reminiscing on the old. What a battle we had BW. Hope the mods understand my digging up the pits of BW, not enough content in BW section lately.




MDT THREADS ROCK
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
April 26 2012 12:25 GMT
#106
Whoa that suit is badass. I should make something like that for when im laddering
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
April 26 2012 12:31 GMT
#107
LOL @ the SUIT!

good times....
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
April 26 2012 12:36 GMT
#108
Spaceman!
BSOD
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
April 26 2012 13:06 GMT
#109
Did MDT make the first pic in this thread?
Want to find others like it.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
April 26 2012 13:20 GMT
#110
MDT made such amazing threads.. :C
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
April 26 2012 13:22 GMT
#111
so does someone still have the video or a working link? :O
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 26 2012 13:24 GMT
#112
All I can say is I am going to miss seeing banana's(carriers) in the horizon . Good old broodwar and My digital toss his post is so amazing and yet can make you crack up so easily.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
April 26 2012 13:29 GMT
#113
On April 26 2012 22:22 MasterReY wrote:
so does someone still have the video or a working link? :O


Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
April 26 2012 16:04 GMT
#114
On April 26 2012 22:29 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 22:22 MasterReY wrote:
so does someone still have the video or a working link? :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weKL1asT4XU


I saw this VOD years ago :o. Why didn't BoxeR go valiath instead of pure goliath?
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
lightsentry
Profile Joined May 2011
413 Posts
April 26 2012 16:58 GMT
#115
On April 27 2012 01:04 Demonhunter04 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 22:29 Cascade wrote:
On April 26 2012 22:22 MasterReY wrote:
so does someone still have the video or a working link? :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weKL1asT4XU


I saw this VOD years ago :o. Why didn't BoxeR go valiath instead of pure goliath?


Savior had quite a few scourge out, possibly all the valks were taken out beforehand, I'm not sure I haven't seen the full game >>.
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 26 2012 18:05 GMT
#116
wtf is nada wearing O.O
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
April 26 2012 22:14 GMT
#117
hah I didn't notice this was a super necro until the last page. I was rather surprised Chill hadn't seen that muta vs goli battle. Finally I see when the thread was started, and oh duh, he saw it 5 years ago
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
April 26 2012 22:33 GMT
#118
On April 27 2012 03:05 mizU wrote:
wtf is nada wearing O.O

That's Midas xd
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
April 27 2012 00:57 GMT
#119
This is a great thread. Brings back memories. Hope the mods don't close it.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 27 2012 01:13 GMT
#120
who are those girls besides tossgirl?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.