• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

ZOTAC Larva/Legend Incident Discussion - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
inuh
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Korea (South)15 Posts
December 05 2017 10:44 GMT
#221
On December 05 2017 18:13 BlackJack wrote:
Larva posted a video on his youtube page. Can anyone translate?



He basically says that:

1. Zotac Korea and NA is helping him out and supporting him at the moment
2. Zotac China did release their statement without discussing it internally
3. Larva wanted to apologize to Legend since he is the one to decide if it was too much or not but Legend refused his apology
4. Zotac Korea & NA told him that if it was something that he shouldn't have done they shouldn't have zoomed in when he did his performance. Zooming on his performance and showing it fullscreen intentionally on the live broadcast basically means that there is no problem with it.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
December 05 2017 10:46 GMT
#222
I'm just laughing because this was supposed to be the grand finals, and the runner up can't even beat a nuke strat. I mean if the skills are that different, then props to Larva for fking trying to make it interesting. So many more people will now see bw. Hell yeah
Weerwolf
Profile Joined November 2010
75 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 10:47:48
December 05 2017 10:47 GMT
#223
Just saw the last five matches, absolutely hilarious! Especially with the commentators and salty incontrol to provide the other end, just great.

In the interview at the end he mentions that he actually went out of his way to think of these things and also performed some of these feats (such as the foot on the keyboard) on this stream by user request, who like to see him do trolling feats.

After that he sasys that if its appreciated and hes invited overseas again he will think of more creative means to do small trolls. I for one hope he sees his overwelming views and backup from america/korea as positive, because I want to see more of this.

Absolutely fantastic :D.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 05 2017 10:50 GMT
#224
On December 05 2017 19:19 jinjin5000 wrote:
Larva's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoCOdMvruDM

TL;DR: Zotac Korea/America told Larva that they didn't have problem with his actions

Larva says Zotac Korea and Zotac America was against the decision and they were big help to him with the current incident, even when there was big time zone difference between Korea/America. They stayed up all night helping him with the current fiasco.

On getting approval: Larva also said that there may have been some miscommunication between one of Zotac staff and him since the translator wasn't there when he arrived at first.

Zotac America/Korea's standpoint is that if there were problem with his performance, they wouldn't have done full screen shot of him doing it, as well as putting rules set beforehand. In other words, when they did a zoom up shot on Larva's showboating instead of turning off Larva's camera, it was implied that it was allowed

Larva said that it would have been rather problematic if the public response was negative, but it seems to be rather overwhelmingly positive.

Larva said that Legend refused his apology when he said he would apologize if his actions caused offence since Legend had his own circumstances. Larva understands 100% why legend may have been upset at him since he played with his foot and all, but Larva's had issues with Zotac China releasing the ban statement

It was said that it was Zotac China's indepdent decision to release those statements/ban, and right now, theres even opposition from Zotac America, who is asking why Zotac China released that sort of statement.

He also says the foreign reaction as well as korean reaction was very positive, and he is aware that the video clips hit 700k+ on western media, and total views are over 1m+. He was told that he would be getting more interview requests, and he had already received one as of now.

Larva also said that reason why he didn't speak out before was that even if he didn't have much to lose since he wouldn't be competing overseas often, he was afraid what he said would damage Zotac Korea/America. Since he had previously thought Zotac China was the Zotac headquarters, he didn't wanna say things that would damage Zotac Korea/America since the Zotac staff worked so hard to prepare for these events.

On incontrol misunderstanding: Larva now knows that incontrol didn't mean to give him impression that he was mad at larva. Larva says that he now knows that incontrol's facial expression was because incontrol was tired, rather than being mad at him. So thats cleared up since Larva thought incontrol was mad at him yesterday.


Thanks for the translation.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
December 05 2017 10:57 GMT
#225
Thanks for the translation jinjin
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Invidentia
Profile Joined July 2013
Denmark30 Posts
December 05 2017 10:58 GMT
#226
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
December 05 2017 11:00 GMT
#227
I think the person who needs to apologise most is iNcontrol. For not being as huggable as he used to be.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
December 05 2017 11:01 GMT
#228
I Try to find what actually append but I can't find it. Can someone point me on the incident ?
n_n
Ake_Vader
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden58 Posts
December 05 2017 11:10 GMT
#229
On December 05 2017 20:01 FaCE_1 wrote:
I Try to find what actually append but I can't find it. Can someone point me on the incident ?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/529176-zotac-larva-legend-incident-discussion#17

Twitch VOD when playing with feet:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/206578876?t=39m43s
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
December 05 2017 11:25 GMT
#230
On December 05 2017 12:52 Letmelose wrote:
Outrage after somebody disrespects their opponents as a showmanship comes with the territory. So does publicity. It's all part of the baggage. I didn't even know this tournament was going on until the outrage popped up.

With that being said, people who draw the line in accordance with their own specific parameters, and to pretend that their individual tastes should be acknowledged as universal truths, are quite frankly speaking, delusional.

It's like edgy comedy, everybody is just fine with it until the subject matter brushes on something too close to heart. People laugh at some at some of the most heinous shit you could imagine, such as the death of a fellow human being, making light of a serious social phenomenon, then when the jokes moves on to their personal sacred zone, such as their religion of choice, gender or nationality, they suddenly become outraged.

Sure what Larva did was incredibly disrespectful, but don't give me that bullshit about being outraged because Larva did it versus somebody older, or was far more accomplished as a professional player.



How much outrage do you think was caused when Larva danced mid-game versus Sea in the semi-finals of a much more prestigious tournament?

It is understandable that Legend is upset with the huge disrespect. It is understandable that people who care for Legend and what he stands for is upset with the huge disrespect. What is not understandable is when people come up with bullshit reasons such as the lack of sincerity for their level of outrage. People are outraged less about the actions carried out by Larva, but who it was directed against, since Larva has always been an obnoxious clown who doesn't hold back from doing in-game disrespect versus his SK Telecom T1 seniors such as BeSt, should the opportunity present itself.

If people desire a certain level of respect, that is fine. If people want to support their favourite player after being disrespected in one of the most humiliating ways, that is fine. But don't give me that bullshit of always wanting a healthy level of respect and honour in Brood War only when the situation irks you for whatever personal reasons you have.


Poor Sea, I totally agree with you. And me too, I didn't know the tournament until the incident as well. I can only imagine us gamer are the one who desire such showmanship. As any media is only there to serve the audience. The audience(us) asked for it. xD
别问,问就是查无此人。
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 11:51:39
December 05 2017 11:39 GMT
#231
On December 05 2017 19:58 Invidentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.

I think this whole discussion is full of people with contradicting opinions on what's insulting and under what circumstances -
and everyone is somewhat right - one may be angry when humiliated publicly, other one can enjoy it, other feel fine with it happening as long as it doesn't happen to them and some can ignore it. I don't think anyone has grounds to say that it was not intentional humiliation though and that it was a light-hearted banter between friends.

Did Legend hurt Larva now? Then it's even I feel, we should have fun, no? Or is it not okay because it's a Chinese guy insulting and we should rally behind our Korean boi?
TL+ Member
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
December 05 2017 11:49 GMT
#232
On December 05 2017 20:39 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 19:58 Invidentia wrote:
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.

I think this whole discussion is full of people with contradicting opinions on what's insulting and under what circumstances (and everyone is right to a degree, since it's mostly subjective - one may be angry when humiliated publicly, other one can enjoy it, other feel fine with it happening as long as it doesn't happen to them some can ignore it) and those who have fun when someone feels hurt, did Legend hurt Larva now? Then it's even I feel, we should have fun, no? Or is it not okay because it's a Chinese guy insulting?



Quite interesting pointing. I can feel myself having contradiction within myself too. I don't actually know if anything anyone show on this incident is right or wrong. For me personally, I am too dumb to figure that out. It's hard to draw a conclusion without a pre-condition.

But I can understand where both side is coming from.

But I can tell I am not a fan of Larva. Aside from that, god is the only one who can judge this situation, I am too dumb. xD
别问,问就是查无此人。
Invidentia
Profile Joined July 2013
Denmark30 Posts
December 05 2017 12:11 GMT
#233
On December 05 2017 20:39 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 19:58 Invidentia wrote:
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.

I think this whole discussion is full of people with contradicting opinions on what's insulting and under what circumstances -
and everyone is somewhat right - one may be angry when humiliated publicly, other one can enjoy it, other feel fine with it happening as long as it doesn't happen to them and some can ignore it. I don't think anyone has grounds to say that it was not intentional humiliation though and that it was a light-hearted banter between friends.

Did Legend hurt Larva now? Then it's even I feel, we should have fun, no? Or is it not okay because it's a Chinese guy insulting and we should rally behind our Korean boi?



Where do you see the people yelling for Legend to be banned? People are defending Larva because he is literally being attacked by a tournament organizer. I'll start rallying behind Legend the moment there's a hint he will get banned. Are you actually trying to slide the narrative so that anyone who doesn't weep for Legends' pride is just an anti-chinese racist?
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 12:27:41
December 05 2017 12:24 GMT
#234
On December 05 2017 21:11 Invidentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 20:39 aQuaSC wrote:
On December 05 2017 19:58 Invidentia wrote:
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.

I think this whole discussion is full of people with contradicting opinions on what's insulting and under what circumstances -
and everyone is somewhat right - one may be angry when humiliated publicly, other one can enjoy it, other feel fine with it happening as long as it doesn't happen to them and some can ignore it. I don't think anyone has grounds to say that it was not intentional humiliation though and that it was a light-hearted banter between friends.

Did Legend hurt Larva now? Then it's even I feel, we should have fun, no? Or is it not okay because it's a Chinese guy insulting and we should rally behind our Korean boi?



Where do you see the people yelling for Legend to be banned? People are defending Larva because he is literally being attacked by a tournament organizer. I'll start rallying behind Legend the moment there's a hint he will get banned. Are you actually trying to slide the narrative so that anyone who doesn't weep for Legends' pride is just an anti-chinese racist?

That's what I think, not to have any misunderstandings.

I'm not taking any side, I don't think it was fun to do what Larva did (that puts me in the minority I'm guessing) as it was clearly disrespectful, trying to ban Larva after the tournament is ridiculous, they could easily just interrupt him if the organizers didn't like it.

I understand both sides, what I don't understand a little bit is people getting mad at Legend for feeling offended. Is it wrong to feel offended when being disrespected? From other thread:

On December 05 2017 21:15 SiZ.FaNtAsY wrote:
F that coward Legend, crying after he's half way across the country.

And if you're down with Legend, F u too.

Go Larva!


But I guess that behavior is warranted if you're a Korean or like Koreans very much
TL+ Member
Invidentia
Profile Joined July 2013
Denmark30 Posts
December 05 2017 12:24 GMT
#235
It's so nice to see how many people care deeply about BW and the noble spirit that it takes to compete to be the best player! I'm so sad I missed the alternate stream where all the non-korean BW fans were watching the tournaments back in the SSL days. I had no idea there were this many passionate dedicated people who really fought for the game back when Larva was grinding and failing to perform at tournaments. Truly Larva should be more respectful he owes everything to you guys for the hard work you have put into the BW scene.
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 12:26:56
December 05 2017 12:25 GMT
#236
On December 05 2017 21:11 Invidentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 20:39 aQuaSC wrote:
On December 05 2017 19:58 Invidentia wrote:
On December 05 2017 05:23 fish_radio wrote:
Lx's words were mistranslated. I feel by Chinese standards at least;;
"Mentally ill" and things like that are not offensive at all. The way it is written, he is genuine he believes Larva needs medical help.

I want to dislike Zotac for this, but Larva is so manner... He's a crybaby. Even in Korean networks he will trash talk everybody, then cry when someone trash talks him.



Are you actually for real? He believes Larva needs mental help, but it's definitely not an insult. I guess we have different opinions on what is insulting. I know I'd feel insulted if someone said I was actually mentally ill.

I think this whole discussion is full of people with contradicting opinions on what's insulting and under what circumstances -
and everyone is somewhat right - one may be angry when humiliated publicly, other one can enjoy it, other feel fine with it happening as long as it doesn't happen to them and some can ignore it. I don't think anyone has grounds to say that it was not intentional humiliation though and that it was a light-hearted banter between friends.

Did Legend hurt Larva now? Then it's even I feel, we should have fun, no? Or is it not okay because it's a Chinese guy insulting and we should rally behind our Korean boi?



Where do you see the people yelling for Legend to be banned? People are defending Larva because he is literally being attacked by a tournament organizer. I'll start rallying behind Legend the moment there's a hint he will get banned. Are you actually trying to slide the narrative so that anyone who doesn't weep for Legends' pride is just an anti-chinese racist?


I personally think the discussion focusing on solely Larva vs Legend is pointless, as both side holds to some degree convincing argument for their action to be justified.

I'd rather ask everyone here a more interesting question. People who enjoys trolling old or young, how do we want to shape the world we live in going forward?

As E-Sports starting to become more mainstream, as well as the gamer generations grows older. In what ways are actions acceptable? How does what we do in gaming community represents the value of our society. As well as the brands that is in the business of selling. Does it align with their mission?

As we grow older, do we want to teach our children the value of respecting others? At what level are we supposed to be accepting jokes. If there are content like this in the tournament / show. Would there be a maturity rating like game rating
that tells this is mature audience only?

Anyhow, I am just throwing a few ideas out there. I would be interested to see how the professionals like iNcontrol, rootCatz and the pros thinks about this. As they are the one who will be the leaders in our community.
别问,问就是查无此人。
tanngard
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway1325 Posts
December 05 2017 12:41 GMT
#237
I dont think its okay to tell others how they should feel about being disrespected. I say this to those in this thread that is going around telling how others are "salty" or "bitches" for feeling like they were disrespected. This is as plain as it gets with empathy. However its advicable to inform whoever feels disrespected that this was not the intention of the offender. Its okay to admit that Larva made a mistake, without condemning him and literally banning him for lifetime.

The thing about bantering or BM, is that it is done in a social context. You dont do those kind of things without having any idea how the receiver will respond. In the cases where the BM is intended to be received as disrespectful, there has to be an initial provokation or bad history between the players (like cj entus players vs firebathero and the pylon heart thing).

It seems larva did not think about this, hence he did a mistake - he was more focused on entertaining his audience which is a good thing in and of itself, but he had not done the approprate clarification with Legend beforehand and considering the language barrier between them this would have been quite difficult to do anyway in a proper manner. Which is why its best to just keep it clean and respectful when dealing with someone you dont know at all and who comes from a different culture and language.

We cannot throw social decensy out the window just because it gives attention on media platforms. All attention is not good attention, because it will attract the worst kind of "fans". The kind who only cares about drama and sensationalism. I would rather have quality over quantity - thats whats going to last in the long run. So lets keep promoting respectful and civil behaviour.
Connor5620
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia208 Posts
December 05 2017 12:47 GMT
#238
On December 05 2017 05:29 outscar wrote:
Just quick compilation of stunts Larva did for who missed it:

+ Show Spoiler +
Ladies and gentleman! Lemme introduce you
THE GOD OF BM - Larva McGregor.
I'm gonnna highlight things he did on Zotac Cup showmatch.

Larva offraces as terran and goes for nukes
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Larva kills one of his drones at the beginning
+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Larva boosting 300 APM and microing with his feet(!)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Larva playing hands crossed
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Larva sleeping
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Bonus:
Incontrol: LVL 9000 saltiness fatigue after match
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Watch final part of event here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/206578876


im just asking but was this meant to indicate something or were you just showing what he did during the games? the pictures are fantastic btw :D
My Starcraft Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/@HomeofStarCraft
Orite
Profile Joined July 2013
Germany143 Posts
December 05 2017 13:10 GMT
#239
On December 05 2017 19:46 Golgotha wrote:
I'm just laughing because this was supposed to be the grand finals, and the runner up can't even beat a nuke strat. I mean if the skills are that different, then props to Larva for fking trying to make it interesting. So many more people will now see bw. Hell yeah


Yea, can't be really mad at Larva. It was BM and while maybe not shining the best light on brood war as first impression, it gave the stream and BW definitely some bigger exposure which is great!

I think it's right of the organizers to distance themselves from Larvas actions and it's important that he explained his reasons and apologized. I really wish to believe he just did it for entertainment reasons and not to be BM specifically a chinese player ^ ^
Swarm since 2004 • www.redclan.de • ㅈㅈ
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
December 05 2017 13:17 GMT
#240
May I kindly ask to clarify an issue core to me?
Is Lx considered a waegukin for Larva?
Is Larva considered a laowai for Lx?
patyrykin.net
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech137
Rex 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
Creator 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Yoon 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7989
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1556
markeloff119
kRYSTAL_46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes919
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1988
B2W.Neo698
XBOCT331
hiko320
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax275
byalli253
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1481
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
17m
Rex96
The PondCast
21h 17m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.