• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9752 users

SC:R Launch Detected - Page 49

Forum Index > BW General
973 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 All
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
August 15 2017 22:23 GMT
#961
disconnecting doesn't give you a loss on ladder lol
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 16 2017 18:47 GMT
#962
On August 15 2017 22:34 asel wrote:
I have the issue that my game randomly disconnects from the b.net and the game i'm playing. It says Error 6:10. Any idea how to fix it?


Same problem here. And my internet is stable, only b.net disconnects. The problem is that I am also dropped from the game. In 1.16, losing the connection to b.net would at least let you finish the game.
ॐ
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
August 16 2017 18:57 GMT
#963
I'm still having issues with my mouse and controlling units properly. It's particularly noticeable when I'm drawing boxes around my units or applying units to a hotkey. In BW, the box felt near instantaneous. Now, I feel that I have made the box two or three times just to be sure it selected what I'm trying to select. Any help????
remag
Profile Joined August 2009
Germany354 Posts
August 16 2017 19:44 GMT
#964
On August 17 2017 03:57 EndingLife wrote:
I'm still having issues with my mouse and controlling units properly. It's particularly noticeable when I'm drawing boxes around my units or applying units to a hotkey. In BW, the box felt near instantaneous. Now, I feel that I have made the box two or three times just to be sure it selected what I'm trying to select. Any help????

I got similar issues. Seems like the game can't keep up and under some circumstances the mouse becomes sluggish. The best setting is without Mouse scaleing and without Hardware Cursor but still it seems off.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-16 20:37:14
August 16 2017 20:30 GMT
#965
On August 17 2017 04:44 remag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2017 03:57 EndingLife wrote:
I'm still having issues with my mouse and controlling units properly. It's particularly noticeable when I'm drawing boxes around my units or applying units to a hotkey. In BW, the box felt near instantaneous. Now, I feel that I have made the box two or three times just to be sure it selected what I'm trying to select. Any help????

I got similar issues. Seems like the game can't keep up and under some circumstances the mouse becomes sluggish. The best setting is without Mouse scaleing and without Hardware Cursor but still it seems off.

I think I have some of this as well, it feels slightly unreliable/innacurate controls. I am guessing the game is not running at enough FPS, so some inputs are dropped? Even being above recommended syst reqs, and can't change this by using SD graphics or lowering options that I know of. Noticed this behavior since 1.19.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 16 2017 21:22 GMT
#966
so, when i click fog of war, a lot of the time it doesnt register
ill click over and over in fog of war and my probe just doesn't go

i feel like it didn't use to be like that...
is this a new bug?
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
August 16 2017 21:51 GMT
#967
Can someone explain me? There are 5 official gateways, the Korea one is new (not talking about Fish). When I create profile and choose Korea it becomes Asia. When I want to create on Korea again with same nick it says "Profile already exists". Does Asia = Korea? Or is this bug?
sunbeams are never made like me...
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
August 17 2017 03:57 GMT
#968
Is there a way to follow a player into a game, i.e. when they create it you immediately join?

I swear I read that somewhere but can't figure out how to do it. It's easier than kicking people out if they join too quickly so your teammate(s) can get in a public game.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
August 17 2017 04:11 GMT
#969
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. But I have a problem, I purchased sc:remastered last 7/30. However when I played the game, my free skin for the nexus/cc/hatch are not appearing. Do we have to apply it somewhere?
AKMU / IU
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-17 04:13:16
August 17 2017 04:11 GMT
#970
On August 17 2017 06:51 outscar wrote:
Can someone explain me? There are 5 official gateways, the Korea one is new (not talking about Fish). When I create profile and choose Korea it becomes Asia. When I want to create on Korea again with same nick it says "Profile already exists". Does Asia = Korea? Or is this bug?


old asia server has been renamed to korea, new asian server is a brand new server created for sc:r.

On August 17 2017 12:57 Ancestral wrote:
Is there a way to follow a player into a game, i.e. when they create it you immediately join?

I swear I read that somewhere but can't figure out how to do it. It's easier than kicking people out if they join too quickly so your teammate(s) can get in a public game.


add them to your friends list on battle.net, you can join through there

On August 17 2017 13:11 shin_toss wrote:
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. But I have a problem, I purchased sc:remastered last 7/30. However when I played the game, my free skin for the nexus/cc/hatch are not appearing. Do we have to apply it somewhere?


enable it in the options
Commentator
SiaBBo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland133 Posts
August 17 2017 04:22 GMT
#971
Glad to see someone else is also having problems with clicks not registering. Mouse feels a bit awkward and sometimes it feels like the game doesn't register all clicks, especially in minimap. Is this a known problem or is this because of turn rate or because of general lag?
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 17 2017 04:32 GMT
#972
For me /r and /w [name] don't work with at least one person while /f m does. Bit weird at the moment.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
suddendeathTV
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden388 Posts
August 17 2017 17:25 GMT
#973
Anyone know how to lower the mwheelclick-sensitivity? It's what I use to make small adjustments to my camera angle, but in SC:R it's insanely fast and I can't find a way to lower it (my sens is quite low as well, 400dpi using windows sensitivity)
Information is everything
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-17 23:25:38
August 17 2017 23:20 GMT
#974
Has anyone had the issue where their bnet record was deleted?

It's not a big deal but I use the same name on West and East, but on West my record had 20 games and on East a few hundred. I "linked" both realms' IDs to my Bnet ID before remastered. After remastered the game seems to have deleted my East record and replaced it with my West record; whether logging into USE or USW, I have the 20 game record.

Edit: more intelligent Googling has revealed this is a bug that others have experienced. I don't really care, was just wondering.
Prev 1 47 48 49 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1073
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech171
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47734
Shuttle 7957
FanTaSy 1811
Hyuk 561
Horang2 476
BeSt 452
Pusan 333
EffOrt 230
Soma 149
Last 136
[ Show more ]
Mind 127
Zeus 112
hero 73
ggaemo 73
Sea.KH 73
Killer 64
Sexy 64
Hyun 59
Snow 52
Aegong 51
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 19
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2409
qojqva1767
Dendi1204
XcaliburYe313
420jenkins29
Counter-Strike
fl0m3103
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu569
Khaldor454
Other Games
gofns38577
B2W.Neo905
byalli445
Beastyqt443
Mlord265
Livibee202
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King62
QueenE13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3038
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.