![[image loading]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/11057348_796647407120333_5946208283968804619_n.jpg?oh=cf0b14d35a3b1cc9ba08bcc791fc66c0&oe=5654E19D)
![[image loading]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11032753_796647457120328_1484155139165249825_n.jpg?oh=123a58990314648681733cb0266965cf&oe=5645B3FC)
Could he be officially doing his military service now?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
![]() ![]() Could he be officially doing his military service now? | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
Maybe one of our Korean speakers can verify, but it sounds like Jangbi enlisted on Bisu's July 21st date ![]() | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On July 29 2015 03:18 prech wrote: Maybe one of our Korean speakers can verify, but it sounds like Jangbi enlisted on Bisu's July 21st date ![]() interesting, very interesting lol | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10864 Posts
| ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12057 Posts
![]() In this picture I know Jangbi is on the left, but isn't that larva on the right or am I imagining things? He's still streaming which is confusing me. | ||
|
J-dawg
United States42 Posts
| ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On July 29 2015 03:54 Qikz wrote: + Show Spoiler + ![]() In this picture I know Jangbi is on the left, but isn't that larva on the right or am I imagining things? He's still streaming which is confusing me. That's not larva ![]() | ||
|
TT1
Canada10090 Posts
On July 29 2015 04:14 endy wrote: Why does he look like a midget on the pictures? lolol this is what i said too, his head looks huge | ||
|
_Animus_
Bulgaria1064 Posts
| ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
On July 29 2015 04:14 endy wrote: Why does he look like a midget on the pictures? JangBi actually is quite short if I'm not mistaken. From pictures I've seen in the OSL in SC2 he's around the same height as MarineKing I think. | ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12057 Posts
On July 29 2015 04:29 BigFan wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 03:54 Qikz wrote: + Show Spoiler + ![]() In this picture I know Jangbi is on the left, but isn't that larva on the right or am I imagining things? He's still streaming which is confusing me. That's not larva ![]() Maybe it's just the glasses, but damn I was so sure it was. They look quite similar imo. Maybe it's not the glasses, maybe I need glasses. ![]() | ||
|
neteX
Sweden285 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11800 Posts
On July 29 2015 03:18 prech wrote: ^^Looks like it... Just browsing his Facebook page, he mentions army a few times in June, with his last post on July 16, noting "5 more days" and comments wishing him luck. Maybe one of our Korean speakers can verify, but it sounds like Jangbi enlisted on Bisu's July 21st date ![]() JangBi sacrificed himself and took Bisu's place to save him. haha. Anyway, GL to the JangBang! | ||
|
BeStFAN
483 Posts
On July 29 2015 03:54 Qikz wrote: + Show Spoiler + ![]() In this picture I know Jangbi is on the left, but isn't that larva on the right or am I imagining things? He's still streaming which is confusing me. i think you do not see enough asianpeople/koreanpeople face lol | ||
|
Orlok
Korea (South)227 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On July 29 2015 04:14 endy wrote: Why does he look like a midget on the pictures? That's what i was wondering too. Well.. time to JangBang in the army. | ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
On July 29 2015 17:38 Orlok wrote: Yeah, all the comments on the post where he says "only 5 days left" are saying stuff like have a safe trip and survive the military. Its fair to say that Jangbi is now a military man! Thanks! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|