• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7707 users

updating pics from plu2014 starz party

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 01:20:02
August 16 2014 00:59 GMT
#1
[image loading]poster
[image loading][image loading]stage
[image loading]xd=love
[image loading]nearby
[image loading]bisu
[image loading][image loading]korea guys
apm200 terran play for fun
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
August 16 2014 01:08 GMT
#2
Sick. The hype is real.
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
August 16 2014 01:14 GMT
#3
lol dis is awesome
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 01:18:44
August 16 2014 01:16 GMT
#4

Was this the real purpose for bisu coming to china?
[image loading]
apm200 terran play for fun
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10866 Posts
August 16 2014 01:19 GMT
#5
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 01:25 GMT
#6
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc
apm200 terran play for fun
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
August 16 2014 01:30 GMT
#7
On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc

This should be added to the calender.
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
carokann
Profile Joined September 2013
46 Posts
August 16 2014 01:41 GMT
#8
Amazing post thank you! Hype!
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 01:53 GMT
#9
On August 16 2014 10:30 HyralGambit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc

This should be added to the calender.

yes.I 'll do it.
apm200 terran play for fun
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 01:58:33
August 16 2014 01:53 GMT
#10
Nice pictures!
s_k_911 are you going to the press event tonight? If so, see you tonight

On August 16 2014 10:08 HyralGambit wrote:
Sick. The hype is real.


Hehe, wait for my huge article!


On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc


Do you know what the Korean stream will be? I think PLU_Alone said there would be a Korean stream. Chinese stream will probably lag for people not in China.

ॐ
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 02:02 GMT
#11
On August 16 2014 10:53 endy wrote:
Nice pictures!
s_k_911 are you going to the press event tonight? If so, see you tonight

Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:08 HyralGambit wrote:
Sick. The hype is real.


Hehe, wait for my huge article!


Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc


Do you know what the Korean stream will be? I think PLU_Alone said there would be a Korean stream. Chinese stream will probably lag for people not in China.




“8月17日中韩星际嘉年华,韩国那边已经放出电视报道了,国外TeamLiquid也派出法国记者”http://bbs.scntv.com/thread-111271-1-1.html

So you are the France reporter from TL? Awesome !
apm200 terran play for fun
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 02:11:09
August 16 2014 02:07 GMT
#12
On August 16 2014 10:53 endy wrote:
Nice pictures!
s_k_911 are you going to the press event tonight? If so, see you tonight

Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:08 HyralGambit wrote:
Sick. The hype is real.


Hehe, wait for my huge article!


Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc


Do you know what the Korean stream will be? I think PLU_Alone said there would be a Korean stream. Chinese stream will probably lag for people not in China.




Korea will cast it at real time . The.marine and shark will be the Korea-mods on line.But I donot know the url. Maybe on afreeca ? I will ask wooyeon about it.
apm200 terran play for fun
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
August 16 2014 02:08 GMT
#13
Zero confirmed speedling? Look at him move!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 02:15 GMT
#14
bisu and jatgirl(aka beast ,in china he is called jatgirl 家狗)(why indistinct face)
[image loading]
apm200 terran play for fun
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-16 02:22:07
August 16 2014 02:18 GMT
#15
vod for 8-17

http://sc.plu.cn/vod/hotvod/2014-08-12/1058575.html


[image loading]
apm200 terran play for fun
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 16 2014 02:28 GMT
#16
On August 16 2014 11:02 s_k_911 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 10:53 endy wrote:
Nice pictures!
s_k_911 are you going to the press event tonight? If so, see you tonight

On August 16 2014 10:08 HyralGambit wrote:
Sick. The hype is real.


Hehe, wait for my huge article!


On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc


Do you know what the Korean stream will be? I think PLU_Alone said there would be a Korean stream. Chinese stream will probably lag for people not in China.




“8月17日中韩星际嘉年华,韩国那边已经放出电视报道了,国外TeamLiquid也派出法国记者”http://bbs.scntv.com/thread-111271-1-1.html

So you are the France reporter from TL? Awesome !


Yes it's me. Ok for the Korean stream!
ॐ
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 02:37 GMT
#17
On August 16 2014 11:28 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2014 11:02 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:53 endy wrote:
Nice pictures!
s_k_911 are you going to the press event tonight? If so, see you tonight

On August 16 2014 10:08 HyralGambit wrote:
Sick. The hype is real.


Hehe, wait for my huge article!


On August 16 2014 10:25 s_k_911 wrote:
On August 16 2014 10:19 GGzerG wrote:
I hate how I can't view pictures at work lol, I can't wait to check this out when I get home. Thanks ! I know the pics are SICK I can just sense it

Easy! the games have not started until 8-17 afternoon (28 hours later from this time)

8-17 afternoon , plu stream url: http://star.tga.plu.cn/sc


Do you know what the Korean stream will be? I think PLU_Alone said there would be a Korean stream. Chinese stream will probably lag for people not in China.




“8月17日中韩星际嘉年华,韩国那边已经放出电视报道了,国外TeamLiquid也派出法国记者”http://bbs.scntv.com/thread-111271-1-1.html

So you are the France reporter from TL? Awesome !


Yes it's me. Ok for the Korean stream!


I have to work and cannot go to shanghai. T_T
apm200 terran play for fun
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 16 2014 04:47 GMT
#18
Bisu pics. I'm in.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
August 16 2014 05:14 GMT
#19
Participants:
kr Bisu
kr Movie
kr Sea
kr ZerO

these 4 players are invited by PLU .

kr beast is not officialy invited but he come and meet his friends.
apm200 terran play for fun
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
August 16 2014 05:19 GMT
#20
On August 16 2014 11:18 s_k_911 wrote:
vod for 8-17

http://sc.plu.cn/vod/hotvod/2014-08-12/1058575.html


[image loading]


heh the Romanized Chinese is awesome. Lots of marketing and hype, hope there's a big audience on Sunday!
Liquipedia
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.