• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11150 users

Tasteless Quotes Appreciation Thread - Page 23

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 30 Next All
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
November 28 2008 00:38 GMT
#441
For those of you who don't know where I'm coming from - let me just reiterate that I am in no way shape or form nearly as good as Nick and I have never claimed to be so. My job is to just be able to give his voice a rest for what is important and to help him fill dead air space. Please don't tell me how to do my job because from the job description, I'm doing alright. I'm still learning each week, but what Nick knows in 8 years of playing SC, I'm not gonna be able to learn in just a few weeks. And don't tell me that I should watch more games and study it more because I also have a full time job aside from GOM. So, for a girl who is a casual player who also works 7 days a week, all I can give you is my 100% effort each week (and player stats and facts that I research when I have any free time).
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 28 2008 02:47 GMT
#442
Its actually really fun when you get to translate what the players names are or how they got their nicknames, especially with "monkey", haha. I'm not really sure about Nick's Korean but translating and adding fun stuff whenever you can is a good job.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Love.Zelduck
Profile Joined February 2008
United States170 Posts
November 28 2008 03:00 GMT
#443
It's pretty sad that lilsusie actually has to defend herself against the douchebags here...

TY Tasteless and lilsusie and GOM!

You guys rock!
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
November 28 2008 03:31 GMT
#444
On November 28 2008 09:38 lilsusie wrote:
For those of you who don't know where I'm coming from - let me just reiterate that I am in no way shape or form nearly as good as Nick and I have never claimed to be so. My job is to just be able to give his voice a rest for what is important and to help him fill dead air space. Please don't tell me how to do my job because from the job description, I'm doing alright. I'm still learning each week, but what Nick knows in 8 years of playing SC, I'm not gonna be able to learn in just a few weeks. And don't tell me that I should watch more games and study it more because I also have a full time job aside from GOM. So, for a girl who is a casual player who also works 7 days a week, all I can give you is my 100% effort each week (and player stats and facts that I research when I have any free time).


You set Nick up really well. The two of you have a really entertaining dynamic that's shown through this season.

You also seem to be really enjoying yourself, and THAT'S entertaining.
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
November 28 2008 03:50 GMT
#445
On November 28 2008 09:38 lilsusie wrote:
For those of you who don't know where I'm coming from - let me just reiterate that I am in no way shape or form nearly as good as Nick and I have never claimed to be so. My job is to just be able to give his voice a rest for what is important and to help him fill dead air space. Please don't tell me how to do my job because from the job description, I'm doing alright. I'm still learning each week, but what Nick knows in 8 years of playing SC, I'm not gonna be able to learn in just a few weeks. And don't tell me that I should watch more games and study it more because I also have a full time job aside from GOM. So, for a girl who is a casual player who also works 7 days a week, all I can give you is my 100% effort each week (and player stats and facts that I research when I have any free time).


You dont have to defend yourself against those idiots, we love you and your work susie.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
November 28 2008 04:29 GMT
#446
What else do you do as your job susie?

I think you do a pretty good job at casting since you're only pretty new to it, I just feel sorry for you and nick every week when you are like "we are starting..................... now! Oh, not now."*cut off*
u gotta sk8
Gregsen
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Germany667 Posts
November 28 2008 06:29 GMT
#447
On November 28 2008 12:50 malongo wrote:

You dont have to defend yourself against those idiots, we love you and your work susie.


QFT
Boycott Activision whenever, wherever you can.
sAw
Profile Joined November 2008
965 Posts
November 28 2008 07:12 GMT
#448
What Susie said is very true.
Susie and Nick are a great duo - Nick gives you the tactics, strategies etc, and Susie brings up many interesting facts and stories about players which you had little-to no chance of knowing. I like their informal way of commentating, very relaxed and cool.

Susie, please tell Nick to make effort for renaming the ursadon to pandabear guy. And you also might explain your reaver fetish to us. >.<
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 28 2008 12:07 GMT
#449
On November 28 2008 16:12 sAw wrote:
What Susie said is very true.
Susie and Nick are a great duo - Nick gives you the tactics, strategies etc, and Susie brings up many interesting facts and stories about players which you had little-to no chance of knowing. I like their informal way of commentating, very relaxed and cool.

Susie, please tell Nick to make effort for renaming the ursadon to pandabear guy. And you also might explain your reaver fetish to us. >.<

Hey come on, I love reaver plays too, the poping of scvs/probes/drones are just ecstatic and it really feels great when you see those scarabs rape shit all over the place. Watch IntoTheRainBOw highlights, and you will feel how good we feel when we see things pop because of scarabs.

Maybe in one of your games, you will just feel the ecstatic feeling people get from watching reavers destroy
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7608 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-28 12:39:09
November 28 2008 12:25 GMT
#450
"BAM"
sAw
Profile Joined November 2008
965 Posts
November 28 2008 12:42 GMT
#451
On November 28 2008 21:07 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2008 16:12 sAw wrote:
What Susie said is very true.
Susie and Nick are a great duo - Nick gives you the tactics, strategies etc, and Susie brings up many interesting facts and stories about players which you had little-to no chance of knowing. I like their informal way of commentating, very relaxed and cool.

Susie, please tell Nick to make effort for renaming the ursadon to pandabear guy. And you also might explain your reaver fetish to us. >.<


Hey come on, I love reaver plays too, the poping of scvs/probes/drones are just ecstatic and it really feels great when you see those scarabs rape shit all over the place. Watch IntoTheRainBOw highlights, and you will feel how good we feel when we see things pop because of scarabs.

Maybe in one of your games, you will just feel the ecstatic feeling people get from watching reavers destroy


It was a joke. No need to tell me what to watch since i follow progaming since the beginning of time My low post count doesn't mean I was born yesterday.
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 28 2008 13:59 GMT
#452
On November 28 2008 21:42 sAw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2008 21:07 SilverSkyLark wrote:
On November 28 2008 16:12 sAw wrote:
What Susie said is very true.
Susie and Nick are a great duo - Nick gives you the tactics, strategies etc, and Susie brings up many interesting facts and stories about players which you had little-to no chance of knowing. I like their informal way of commentating, very relaxed and cool.

Susie, please tell Nick to make effort for renaming the ursadon to pandabear guy. And you also might explain your reaver fetish to us. >.<


Hey come on, I love reaver plays too, the poping of scvs/probes/drones are just ecstatic and it really feels great when you see those scarabs rape shit all over the place. Watch IntoTheRainBOw highlights, and you will feel how good we feel when we see things pop because of scarabs.

Maybe in one of your games, you will just feel the ecstatic feeling people get from watching reavers destroy


It was a joke. No need to tell me what to watch since i follow progaming since the beginning of time My low post count doesn't mean I was born yesterday.

Yeah, my joke detector was pretty much low, haha. :p

and yeah, we would sign a petition to change the ursadon to pandabear guy.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
November 28 2008 14:45 GMT
#453
Yeah lol, susie gets so fired up when those reavers come out, sounds like something's going on behind that microphone lol
u gotta sk8
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 28 2008 15:31 GMT
#454
On November 28 2008 23:45 nataziel wrote:
Yeah lol, susie gets so fired up when those reavers come out, sounds like something's going on behind that microphone lol

I think its just her version of when Korean commentators go "YYYAAA!!!!" and all those yells. Haha.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
November 28 2008 16:25 GMT
#455
really nice videos! keep them coming :D
Moderator<:3-/-<
_Grazze_
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
834 Posts
November 28 2008 16:37 GMT
#456
susie is great, stop attacking her. do it yourself if you're so mighty
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
November 28 2008 16:39 GMT
#457
oh god that best of video 3 killed me

all the red sniper jokes and BAM's loooooooooooooooooool
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 28 2008 22:40 GMT
#458
The Red Sniper......hahah, it was so fun when both of them did it..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
November 28 2008 22:59 GMT
#459
lmfao these videos are awesome. Susie sounds like she's having a "great" time when she's watching those reavers LOL. YOU GUYS ARE BOTH AWESOME!
Graphics
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
November 28 2008 23:41 GMT
#460
much love to tasteless nad lilsusie, and tasteless, we will not buy your shirts :D
I am not good with quotes
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 791
soO 482
Hyuk 212
Mini 95
Killer 72
ZerO 66
Shinee 45
Mong 41
Mind 40
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever989
XaKoH 693
XcaliburYe276
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Counter-Strike
byalli413
Other Games
olofmeister730
ceh9627
Happy307
Livibee176
crisheroes146
Mew2King70
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH377
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1294
• Jankos595
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 42m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.