• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

9th Sonic StarLeague info - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
408 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 09:57:33
December 18 2013 09:57 GMT
#261
The only reason I don't like FS is that at D level on iCCUP every person cheeses every single game, either that or mass expands and I'm not good enough to deal with it :p

Super excited for the new maps, hopefully it's something like Outsider!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 10:59:31
December 18 2013 10:57 GMT
#262
Looks pretty promising. Always if I just can't believe how much Sonic does for BW he just tops it with his next step. o.O I'm really looking forward to the next year and this season.

On December 10 2013 02:14 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 02:11 bobothegoat wrote:
Holy crap I'm excited. I kind of am hoping for a Jangbi-Killer final. SSL8 champ vs the last OSL champ would be pretty amazing.


I want Bisu vs Mind
or something relatively new to make it on the final stage.

We need new blood.


Oh yes, revenge!

On December 18 2013 18:57 Qikz wrote:
The only reason I don't like FS is that at D level on iCCUP every person cheeses every single game, either that or mass expands and I'm not good enough to deal with it :p

Super excited for the new maps, hopefully it's something like Outsider!


Uh? Have things changed? I remember like always playing macro games on FS in D levels. The new maps are nothing like Outsider. They look ok from the first glance, nothing too special.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 18 2013 11:15 GMT
#263
On December 18 2013 10:32 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 16:29 Shinokuki wrote:
On December 17 2013 15:38 icystorage wrote:
im sick of FS.

Destination please. That's what real men play


FS is by far the best map ever created. Its the most balanced and you see all the races going at it with their maximum potential. Maps like circuit breaker favor zergs/protosses and maps like destination just favor terrans. No balance there. We need to choose fs!!!


What.

Destination was like 55% PvT in professional games, and Circuit Breakers like 58% TvZ.

Source: TLPD.

I think that was before Terrans realized how to play it, cause i pretty much remember people complaining it was retarded impossible to win PvT
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 11:22:58
December 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#264
On December 18 2013 19:57 Miragee wrote:
Uh? Have things changed? I remember like always playing macro games on FS in D levels. The new maps are nothing like Outsider. They look ok from the first glance, nothing too special.


I must be blind but where's the pictures of the new maps?
+ Show Spoiler +

Also I'm not entirely sure if things have changed but even before I stopped playing BW to switch to SC2 when that came out I always found the same deal on FS. I guess it's just the opponents I face. I've had much more interesting/longer games on maps like Circuit Breaker, Sniper Ridge and Outsider than I ever did on FS. The other map I've noticed people like to all in on is Match Point. Then again it wasn't MOTW at the time so I think the other people playing it had these weird styles that I don't think'd work on any other map.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 11:29:38
December 18 2013 11:29 GMT
#265
On December 18 2013 20:15 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 10:32 vOdToasT wrote:
On December 17 2013 16:29 Shinokuki wrote:
On December 17 2013 15:38 icystorage wrote:
im sick of FS.

Destination please. That's what real men play


FS is by far the best map ever created. Its the most balanced and you see all the races going at it with their maximum potential. Maps like circuit breaker favor zergs/protosses and maps like destination just favor terrans. No balance there. We need to choose fs!!!


What.

Destination was like 55% PvT in professional games, and Circuit Breakers like 58% TvZ.

Source: TLPD.

I think that was before Terrans realized how to play it, cause i pretty much remember people complaining it was retarded impossible to win PvT


People have always complained about its PvT, and the statistics have always favoured Protoss slightly on the map. From the beginning until the end.

It's the same old story even now.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
arbiter_md
Profile Joined February 2008
Moldova1219 Posts
December 18 2013 11:57 GMT
#266
I don't understand, how are they going to create groups out of 34 players?
The copyright of this post belongs solely to me. Nobody else, not teamliquid, not greetech and not even blizzard have any share of this copyright. You can copy, distribute, use in commercial purposes the content of this post or parts of it freely.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
December 18 2013 11:58 GMT
#267
On December 18 2013 20:57 arbiter_md wrote:
I don't understand, how are they going to create groups out of 34 players?

It's not a final list.
En Taro Violet
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
December 18 2013 13:15 GMT
#268
On December 18 2013 20:21 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 19:57 Miragee wrote:
Uh? Have things changed? I remember like always playing macro games on FS in D levels. The new maps are nothing like Outsider. They look ok from the first glance, nothing too special.


I must be blind but where's the pictures of the new maps?
+ Show Spoiler +

Also I'm not entirely sure if things have changed but even before I stopped playing BW to switch to SC2 when that came out I always found the same deal on FS. I guess it's just the opponents I face. I've had much more interesting/longer games on maps like Circuit Breaker, Sniper Ridge and Outsider than I ever did on FS. The other map I've noticed people like to all in on is Match Point. Then again it wasn't MOTW at the time so I think the other people playing it had these weird styles that I don't think'd work on any other map.


I missread the OP, sry. I thought they listed the new maps but they listed the maps they cut out. : /

To your other point: Fighting Spirit and Match Point were some of my favourite maps and I almost always played fun games without all ins on them. Dunno, either you are unlucky or I'm lucky.^^
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
December 18 2013 22:09 GMT
#269
Final player list should be announced on December 20th/tomorrow.
En Taro Violet
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
December 18 2013 23:35 GMT
#270
Hoping for (T)Light
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 19 2013 00:30 GMT
#271
Wonder what there 2 new maps will be like

On December 18 2013 22:15 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2013 20:21 Qikz wrote:
On December 18 2013 19:57 Miragee wrote:
Uh? Have things changed? I remember like always playing macro games on FS in D levels. The new maps are nothing like Outsider. They look ok from the first glance, nothing too special.


I must be blind but where's the pictures of the new maps?
+ Show Spoiler +

Also I'm not entirely sure if things have changed but even before I stopped playing BW to switch to SC2 when that came out I always found the same deal on FS. I guess it's just the opponents I face. I've had much more interesting/longer games on maps like Circuit Breaker, Sniper Ridge and Outsider than I ever did on FS. The other map I've noticed people like to all in on is Match Point. Then again it wasn't MOTW at the time so I think the other people playing it had these weird styles that I don't think'd work on any other map.


I missread the OP, sry. I thought they listed the new maps but they listed the maps they cut out. : /

To your other point: Fighting Spirit and Match Point were some of my favourite maps and I almost always played fun games without all ins on them. Dunno, either you are unlucky or I'm lucky.^^

FS is much better than something like pylon lol. Personally, I found that most games on FS were macro games(bar a few here and there). Worst was when your opponent grabs the opposite corner and secretly expands to it without you realizing it a bit into the game lol. Not a deal breaker though
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
damoonwolf
Profile Joined November 2013
France98 Posts
December 20 2013 22:36 GMT
#272
Dat stargirl <3
radadaundandan
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria3148 Posts
December 21 2013 13:56 GMT
#273
Holy moly! This is going to be EPIC!
Flash returns...
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 21 2013 14:46 GMT
#274
hypehype!
Broodwar for life!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 14:56:09
December 24 2013 14:55 GMT
#275
Sponsorship news
SSL9 will be sponsored by Sonic himself rather than Monkey3. The contract was constantly revised by Sonic & Carry and the sponsor and both sides just couldn't come to a conclusion. SSL9 is still happening, not sure if any details like prizepool will change, we'll have to wait for some kind of an official announcement on that.
En Taro Violet
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 15:06:36
December 24 2013 15:00 GMT
#276
Copying my post from the other thread:

On December 24 2013 23:53 ZeroChrome wrote:
So there was too much disagreement over the terms of the contract. Fair enough, but what I don't understand is, doesn't this mean that the contract between Sonic and Monkey3 wasn't finalized before the announcement of the sponsorship? I'm no businessman so correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like an incredibly amateur mistake. I support Sonic in standing up to the company and not agreeing to w/e it was that he didn't want, but it hurts to get this announcement after all the anticipation, and on Christmas Eve and all.


I really hope this doesn't discourage Sonic from hosting future tournaments. That is the danger with having everything run by one person, even if he is extremely passionate. Judging by how devastated he sounded during the announcement, and how he let Kim Carry do most of the talking, this must have really destroyed his morale. He has the support of Kim Carry and others these days though and I think hope that that influence will help him get through this. Sonic 화이팅!
Forward
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
December 24 2013 15:15 GMT
#277
new stargirls

best christmas ever
ace hwaiting!!
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 15:25:26
December 24 2013 15:18 GMT
#278
On December 25 2013 00:00 ZeroChrome wrote:
Copying my post from the other thread:

Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 23:53 ZeroChrome wrote:
So there was too much disagreement over the terms of the contract. Fair enough, but what I don't understand is, doesn't this mean that the contract between Sonic and Monkey3 wasn't finalized before the announcement of the sponsorship? I'm no businessman so correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like an incredibly amateur mistake. I support Sonic in standing up to the company and not agreeing to w/e it was that he didn't want, but it hurts to get this announcement after all the anticipation, and on Christmas Eve and all.


I really hope this doesn't discourage Sonic from hosting future tournaments. That is the danger with having everything run by one person, even if he is extremely passionate. Judging by how devastated he sounded during the announcement, and how he let Kim Carry do most of the talking, this must have really destroyed his morale. He has the support of Kim Carry and others these days though and I think hope that that influence will help him get through this. Sonic 화이팅!

In regards to your quote it depends. Both parties could have reached an agreement initially and signed the dotted line, then Monkey 3 could have made amendments (which is not unheard of) to the contract and Sonic & co. would need to intial those changes or re-sign the contract. It could have been at this point where Sonic & co. didn't agree with the amendments/new terms and the relationship broke down.

That's just an example, I don't know really know what happened behind closed doors when the contract was being discussed, but that's what could have happened, hence the announcement of the sponsor before and now the withdrawal.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 15:53:58
December 24 2013 15:41 GMT
#279
On December 25 2013 00:18 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2013 00:00 ZeroChrome wrote:
Copying my post from the other thread:

On December 24 2013 23:53 ZeroChrome wrote:
So there was too much disagreement over the terms of the contract. Fair enough, but what I don't understand is, doesn't this mean that the contract between Sonic and Monkey3 wasn't finalized before the announcement of the sponsorship? I'm no businessman so correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like an incredibly amateur mistake. I support Sonic in standing up to the company and not agreeing to w/e it was that he didn't want, but it hurts to get this announcement after all the anticipation, and on Christmas Eve and all.


I really hope this doesn't discourage Sonic from hosting future tournaments. That is the danger with having everything run by one person, even if he is extremely passionate. Judging by how devastated he sounded during the announcement, and how he let Kim Carry do most of the talking, this must have really destroyed his morale. He has the support of Kim Carry and others these days though and I think hope that that influence will help him get through this. Sonic 화이팅!

In regards to your quote it depends. Both parties could have reached an agreement initially and signed the dotted line, then Monkey 3 could have made amendments (which is not unheard of) to the contract and Sonic & co. would need to intial those changes or re-sign the contract. It could have been at this point where Sonic & co. didn't agree with the amendments/new terms and the relationship broke down.

That's just an example, I don't know really know what happened behind closed doors when the contract was being discussed, but that's what could have happened, hence the announcement of the sponsor before and now the withdrawal.


But if they already signed the initial contract then why should Sonic be so obliged to accept the sponsors demands that it leads to such a horrible breakdown in the relationship if he doesn't agree? I understand that somehow things could get so bad that mutual termination is the only option. However, it seems like Monkey3 tried to strongarm Sonic into amending the contract to favour them when he was in a vulnerable position. To me that seems like Monkey3 is acting above the law so to speak. This is assuming that there was more than just a verbal agreement. If Sonic actually announced the sponsorship before getting anything in writing you have to seriously question him despite his good intentions.

edit: unfortunately this is the way of the world and no matter how unfair it is things like this will always happen no matter how hard the small fish try.

Forward
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
December 24 2013 16:14 GMT
#280
On December 25 2013 00:41 ZeroChrome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2013 00:18 Hyde wrote:
On December 25 2013 00:00 ZeroChrome wrote:
Copying my post from the other thread:

On December 24 2013 23:53 ZeroChrome wrote:
So there was too much disagreement over the terms of the contract. Fair enough, but what I don't understand is, doesn't this mean that the contract between Sonic and Monkey3 wasn't finalized before the announcement of the sponsorship? I'm no businessman so correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like an incredibly amateur mistake. I support Sonic in standing up to the company and not agreeing to w/e it was that he didn't want, but it hurts to get this announcement after all the anticipation, and on Christmas Eve and all.


I really hope this doesn't discourage Sonic from hosting future tournaments. That is the danger with having everything run by one person, even if he is extremely passionate. Judging by how devastated he sounded during the announcement, and how he let Kim Carry do most of the talking, this must have really destroyed his morale. He has the support of Kim Carry and others these days though and I think hope that that influence will help him get through this. Sonic 화이팅!

In regards to your quote it depends. Both parties could have reached an agreement initially and signed the dotted line, then Monkey 3 could have made amendments (which is not unheard of) to the contract and Sonic & co. would need to intial those changes or re-sign the contract. It could have been at this point where Sonic & co. didn't agree with the amendments/new terms and the relationship broke down.

That's just an example, I don't know really know what happened behind closed doors when the contract was being discussed, but that's what could have happened, hence the announcement of the sponsor before and now the withdrawal.


But if they already signed the initial contract then why should Sonic be so obliged to accept the sponsors demands that it leads to such a horrible breakdown in the relationship if he doesn't agree? I understand that somehow things could get so bad that mutual termination is the only option. However, it seems like Monkey3 tried to strongarm Sonic into amending the contract to favour them when he was in a vulnerable position. To me that seems like Monkey3 is acting above the law so to speak. This is assuming that there was more than just a verbal agreement. If Sonic actually announced the sponsorship before getting anything in writing you have to seriously question him despite his good intentions.

edit: unfortunately this is the way of the world and no matter how unfair it is things like this will always happen no matter how hard the small fish try.


Well that's the thing, he's not obliged to sign off on the amendments (especially if he doesn't agree with them) so that's probably why Monkey3 withdrew. I don't know anything about strong arming but amendments happen all the time with contracts, it's just that both parties have to agree to the new/added terms and in this case one of them didn't it seems.

I agree with you though that his judgement would be questioned if he did in fact announce stuff without getting it finalised in writing, but I'm willing to give Sonic the benefit of the doubt that he knows better than that. Plus he had K. Carry to help him and I'm sure he knows better too.

Anyway, this really sucks considering all the other good news and hype.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 74
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22871
Leta 1145
Horang2 261
firebathero 173
Trap 152
Zeus 94
Hyun 73
soO 59
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 25
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins413
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4740
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck380
byalli247
KnowMe222
Hui .177
FrodaN103
Livibee80
QueenE74
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1712
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 12m
Patches Events
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.