• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5765 users

Bisu is streaming BW! - Page 24

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 102 Next
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
September 29 2013 17:40 GMT
#461
Bisu making so much bank
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
September 29 2013 17:42 GMT
#462
On September 29 2013 23:58 Falling wrote:
Huh. Never thought to do that. But that 1 goon block works great to slow down vulture runbys on the inside ramp of the 3rd expo on FS.


And then you get to destroy some vultures for free, which is great
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 17:47:30
September 29 2013 17:46 GMT
#463
I've always laughed at Bisu fanboys fawning over his looks, but I'll concede he does have a relaxing voice lol. It's a good thing too because seems like the stream is mostly talking with little playing.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
September 29 2013 17:51 GMT
#464
Well he has so many followers, need to interact with the masses you know.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 17:56:33
September 29 2013 17:54 GMT
#465
This is not bisu.

Hmm: is this rly bisu? Hmmm hard to tell 100%
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
September 29 2013 17:57 GMT
#466
What is the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that people keep posting in the korean chat?
rip passion
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 29 2013 18:05 GMT
#467
On September 30 2013 02:57 Deathstar wrote:
What is the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that people keep posting in the korean chat?

kekekeke = sound made when laughing
En Taro Violet
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 29 2013 18:15 GMT
#468
On September 30 2013 02:57 Deathstar wrote:
What is the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that people keep posting in the korean chat?

Thematically LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL fits it well.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
September 29 2013 18:25 GMT
#469
That makes sense. Thanks lol
rip passion
roMAD
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Russia2355 Posts
September 29 2013 18:57 GMT
#470
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
September 29 2013 19:34 GMT
#471
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7171 Posts
September 29 2013 19:36 GMT
#472
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 20:18:48
September 29 2013 20:17 GMT
#473
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 30 2013 03:03 GMT
#474
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?
세 가지 제어
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 03:20 GMT
#475
On September 30 2013 12:03 Phyanketto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?

maybe re-read my post carefully lol. Can't give anymore hints than that XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 30 2013 04:45 GMT
#476
On September 30 2013 12:20 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:03 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?

maybe re-read my post carefully lol. Can't give anymore hints than that XD

>nut understanding multipass
세 가지 제어
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 05:22 GMT
#477
On September 30 2013 13:45 Phyanketto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:20 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:03 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?

maybe re-read my post carefully lol. Can't give anymore hints than that XD

>nut understanding multipass

I was joking thus the " " part
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 30 2013 05:24 GMT
#478
On September 30 2013 14:22 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 13:45 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:20 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:03 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?

maybe re-read my post carefully lol. Can't give anymore hints than that XD

>nut understanding multipass

I was joking thus the " " part

>still not understanding multipass
(trolling a troll)
세 가지 제어
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-30 06:00:47
September 30 2013 06:00 GMT
#479
On September 30 2013 14:24 Phyanketto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 14:22 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 13:45 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:20 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:03 Phyanketto wrote:
On September 30 2013 05:17 BigFan wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1

oh ok, makes sense. Thanks!

On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

nope, it's donations. Each one is 0.067cents after afreeca takes their share so that's about a $100 match.

On September 30 2013 04:36 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
On September 30 2013 04:34 partydude89 wrote:
On September 30 2013 03:57 roMAD wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:22 BigFan wrote:
am I reading this right or is Bisu up 2-0 against Mong? I thought the comments were saying he lost.

He lost the first game, but then Mong offered a match for 1500 balloons and Bisu won 2-0 in the series, so basically it's 2-1


Does he mean like a real ballon?

yeah

for misleading other posters

You would ban one of the best foreigners in the world for sarcasm?

maybe re-read my post carefully lol. Can't give anymore hints than that XD

>nut understanding multipass

I was joking thus the " " part

>still not understanding multipass
(trolling a troll)

what's your point? lol.

edit: unless you mean you're the troll XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
riyanme
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines940 Posts
September 30 2013 12:41 GMT
#480
On September 30 2013 02:57 Deathstar wrote:
What is the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that people keep posting in the korean chat?


ㅋㅋㅋㅋ is like hehehe/hahaha

currently watching the first game of sea and bisu now.... wow... bisu is fast.... this is the second fpvod i saw of bisu... the first one was his fpvods slaying of savior...
-
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 165
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
Yoon 62
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 44
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc368
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss905
ceh9505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g7634
gofns1581
singsing909
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV120
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
55m
INu's Battles
1h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 55m
OSC
13h 10m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.