• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9226 users

Bisu is streaming BW! - Page 21

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 102 Next
panzercrusher
Profile Joined April 2013
Poland457 Posts
September 28 2013 19:11 GMT
#401
His voice is soo soothing.
I never asked for this
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-28 19:23:05
September 28 2013 19:19 GMT
#402
Getting ex-BW Korean streamers to visit TL was one of the things people did before SSL became the big thing in Broodwar.

I don't remember who was doing it but it was some of the Korean speakers on TL so its possible I guess. I guess we could always ask Sea to trick him into going to TL. :p
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 28 2013 22:58 GMT
#403
Bisu is so modest; it's quite cute
세 가지 제어
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
September 28 2013 23:32 GMT
#404
On September 29 2013 03:55 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Hey guys, we need to get Bisu to look at his Team Liquid fan club on stream. Bonus points if we can get him to look at the Nada's body thread. I know we've done it in the past with some streaming progamers.


I totally read that as "Bogus points if..." >.>
BUT YES If we can get him to view it on stream. Didn't we get Hiya to do that?
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 28 2013 23:39 GMT
#405
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 28 2013 23:50 GMT
#406
On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.


Time is the most effective weapon. Let her do the damage. BW will have the last laugh since we are getting more and more viewers than ALL of SC2 streamers combined on Afreeca. As trend continues, this gap will further split until the scene stabilizes. I only wish next SSL comes out.

And also we need to get some sort of global system worked up. A such system to "link" the BW communities into a single constitution. An example would be for D Ranks League winner to be seeded into the C Rank one, the C Rank winner get seeded into TLS, and winner of TLS to be seeded into SSL/SRT. Just a thought for more incentive to play the game. I think the future is not as bleak as we thought it was 2 years ago.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
September 29 2013 00:02 GMT
#407
There are no Sonic, SSL league right now right?
Tekken ProGamer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 00:04:16
September 29 2013 00:03 GMT
#408
On September 29 2013 09:02 therockmanxx wrote:
There are no Sonic, SSL league right now right?

yes, no SSL right now. Only SRT.

On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.

I would just leave SCII as is. If there is interest, it'll survive and thrive. If not, then it'll be like BW after OSL 2012 when most members in the community left and only some stuck around. I think SCII will survive in AM and EU though, likely not as much in KR. As for BW, I don't think we'll see OSL/MSL or PL ever again tbh. LoL is getting its own PL and KeSPA has taken control(or is seen) as the head of e-sports now as in its an open group that any esports members are part of and can be included in if they want so they aren't as closed as before. There was some article a while back on it. It does mean that Sonic can promote BW through them but I think most including Sonic want to avoid KeSPA.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
riyanme
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines940 Posts
September 29 2013 00:51 GMT
#409
got to watch the vids now!!!!
-
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 29 2013 00:59 GMT
#410
On September 29 2013 03:31 Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 03:28 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
can any1 upload the bisu vs hero games plz? I missed them

you don't want to see these, trust me.

Mah boy by.hero showing this chobo bisu how it's done SOSPA style.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 29 2013 01:01 GMT
#411
On September 29 2013 09:59 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 03:31 Stratos wrote:
On September 29 2013 03:28 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
can any1 upload the bisu vs hero games plz? I missed them

you don't want to see these, trust me.

Mah boy by.hero showing this chobo bisu how it's done SOSPA style.


I need to watch, for science
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-29 01:32:18
September 29 2013 01:32 GMT
#412
On September 29 2013 09:59 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 03:31 Stratos wrote:
On September 29 2013 03:28 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
can any1 upload the bisu vs hero games plz? I missed them

you don't want to see these, trust me.

Mah boy by.hero showing this chobo bisu how it's done SOSPA style.


thanks mods!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
September 29 2013 02:20 GMT
#413
On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.


Yeah I want to see Flash playing BW again.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 29 2013 02:59 GMT
#414
On September 29 2013 11:20 Mothra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.


Yeah I want to see Flash playing BW again.

Flash is playing in a group of death tonight in SCII. If he falls out of RO16 again, dare I say he may eventually quit SCII and come back to BW? lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
andreyyisbestandrey
Profile Joined September 2010
154 Posts
September 29 2013 03:02 GMT
#415
Bisu seems like a cool guy unlike those idiots Sea and Shuttle. Especially Shuttle.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
September 29 2013 03:09 GMT
#416
On September 29 2013 12:02 andreyyisbestandrey wrote:
Bisu seems like a cool guy unlike those idiots Sea and Shuttle. Especially Shuttle.

Shuttle is actually a really nice guy.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 29 2013 03:27 GMT
#417
On September 29 2013 12:02 andreyyisbestandrey wrote:
Bisu seems like a cool guy unlike those idiots Sea and Shuttle. Especially Shuttle.


Wait what has Sea done? He always seemed friendly.

I've heard of shuttle being a dick to foreigners, but don't know if that is substantiated or not.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
andreyyisbestandrey
Profile Joined September 2010
154 Posts
September 29 2013 04:00 GMT
#418
I don't understand a word of Korean apart from "tenesemida" "ssibal" and "buyul", but I recognize an over the top annoying voice and personality when I hear one.
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
September 29 2013 04:03 GMT
#419
On September 29 2013 11:20 Mothra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.


Yeah I want to see Flash playing BW again.


No .. no you don't that ..
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
September 29 2013 04:12 GMT
#420
On September 29 2013 13:03 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 11:20 Mothra wrote:
On September 29 2013 08:39 Arnstein wrote:
I'm not going to post this to the SC2 forum as somebody would kill me, but sometimes I wish SC2 would just die and everyone agreed to go back to BW.


Yeah I want to see Flash playing BW again.


No .. no you don't that ..


surely you jest.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.