• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10005 users

BW General Discussion - Page 170

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 522 Next
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
January 18 2017 23:07 GMT
#3381
He reminds me of the uncertainty, dark age of BW, the Killer era. Good times.
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 18 2017 23:25 GMT
#3382
History will judge him properly
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
toriak
Profile Joined December 2008
Slovakia477 Posts
January 19 2017 18:17 GMT
#3383
it would be nice to have Hyun listed here:
https://bwstreams.appspot.com/
tanngard
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway1325 Posts
January 19 2017 19:13 GMT
#3384
On January 20 2017 03:17 toriak wrote:
it would be nice to have Hyun listed here:
https://bwstreams.appspot.com/

I would also be nice to have Mini's stream listed at TL :D
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 19 2017 19:35 GMT
#3385
On January 19 2017 07:18 BisuDagger wrote:
This makes me sad.
[image loading]

I wish SSL were still around
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 19 2017 19:38 GMT
#3386
On January 19 2017 07:18 BisuDagger wrote:
This makes me sad.
[image loading]

:'(
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 19 2017 22:54 GMT
#3387
On the other hand, what happened to the 40k first prize lovetv starleague?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
January 19 2017 23:00 GMT
#3388
On January 20 2017 07:54 duke91 wrote:
On the other hand, what happened to the 40k first prize lovetv starleague?

The same thing as Eurolan.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
January 23 2017 20:01 GMT
#3389
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better
FBH #1!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
January 23 2017 20:05 GMT
#3390
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-23 22:34:54
January 23 2017 22:34 GMT
#3391
On January 24 2017 05:05 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.

Hey BD, wassup?

What specifically would you like to see in the future map pool? Maybe maps where Z can more easily take and hold a gas third?

User was warned for being hilarious
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 24 2017 00:24 GMT
#3392
FBH playing a pretty cool game now: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/firebathero

Reminds me so much of PoP.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4189 Posts
January 24 2017 10:55 GMT
#3393
On January 24 2017 05:05 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.


Do you have a YouTube link for this? Thanks!
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
January 24 2017 11:05 GMT
#3394
On January 24 2017 19:55 Dante08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 05:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.


Do you have a YouTube link for this? Thanks!

Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
January 24 2017 14:10 GMT
#3395
On January 24 2017 20:05 TheNewEra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 19:55 Dante08 wrote:
On January 24 2017 05:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.


Do you have a YouTube link for this? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q8FC2R76o

One of my non-recommended casts lol. I haven't listened back out of fear for how drunk I was xD.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
January 24 2017 14:59 GMT
#3396
On January 24 2017 23:10 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2017 20:05 TheNewEra wrote:
On January 24 2017 19:55 Dante08 wrote:
On January 24 2017 05:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 24 2017 05:01 Peeano wrote:
This was a game played near the end of KeSPA BW, it features the imba 5rax +1 and imba siege tanks on high ground:
SPL: Sea vs Action

+ Show Spoiler +
According to YT comments Sea was performing badly for some time, but I think he didn't do bad at all considering nowadays standards. Action simply played better... + Show Spoiler +
Zergs need stop crying T imba and get better

Last week I (drunkenly) casted Zero defeating Last and Sharp in bo3s. He seemed to do it with relative ease to. Flash is great because he gets in your head and makes you think ZvT is imbalanced. I will say though, the map pool did not help zerg and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the next ASL.


Do you have a YouTube link for this? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q8FC2R76o

One of my non-recommended casts lol. I haven't listened back out of fear for how drunk I was xD.

I thought it was fine. But I was drunk myself when I watched your stream so no guarantee
Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:39:03
January 24 2017 15:35 GMT
#3397
anyone watching this larva vs last game? What's going on? ;;

edit: every unit used except BCs and infested terrans lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-24 15:41:43
January 24 2017 15:39 GMT
#3398
Last is playing ghosts vs z?!

(cannot watch but I hope he does judging from what you wrote)
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 24 2017 15:48 GMT
#3399
On January 25 2017 00:39 kogeT wrote:
Last is playing ghosts vs z?!

(cannot watch but I hope he does judging from what you wrote)

sorry oops, forgot about that, no ghosts either. We saw the usual units then guardians, devourers, valks, late muta switch, drops etc...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
January 26 2017 19:02 GMT
#3400
Was watching MedryBW when suddenly..

Calendaraka Foxhan
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.