• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7938 users

BW General Discussion - Page 161

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 522 Next
Jae Zedong
Profile Joined September 2016
407 Posts
November 10 2016 22:56 GMT
#3201
On November 11 2016 07:30 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2016 13:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2016 05:48 duke91 wrote:
On November 09 2016 01:20 DwD wrote:
Since Brood War is making a return again. Can we have team flairs back? or am I blind cause I can only find SC2 in my profile page...


Why was it removed anyways? And even if not, at least remove it in the SC2 forums since proleague is gone. No favoritism here


they're still around, I think everyone lost their flairs when we did the last major update to the website.


On profile, it says "your favorite SC2 team"

right

SC2 is Clinton, BW is Bernie Sanders and TL is the DNC trying to erase any proof of the latter's existence.
Tyrant.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 10 2016 22:57 GMT
#3202
On November 11 2016 07:30 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2016 13:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 10 2016 05:48 duke91 wrote:
On November 09 2016 01:20 DwD wrote:
Since Brood War is making a return again. Can we have team flairs back? or am I blind cause I can only find SC2 in my profile page...


Why was it removed anyways? And even if not, at least remove it in the SC2 forums since proleague is gone. No favoritism here


they're still around, I think everyone lost their flairs when we did the last major update to the website.


On profile, it says "your favorite SC2 team"

right

Give them the team icon in the right resolution and you might get the team you want.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 11 2016 01:27 GMT
#3203
On November 09 2016 03:27 bioboyAT wrote:
Give me my ACE back ... Please


i want it back too
Writer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 11 2016 02:39 GMT
#3204
I've been trying to see if I can get the team flairs back for you guys, no dice so far but long story short, it makes sense why they aren't there anymore if you consider the current scene.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 11 2016 06:25 GMT
#3205
On November 11 2016 07:09 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2016 04:17 Golgotha wrote:
lmao bisu, effort, shuttle and other pros like mong playing a UMS micro map. it's fucking insane how good they are. 1 ghost vs 3 marines. 1 firebat and 1 medic vs a DT. hella funny watching them.

didnt watch all of it, who is the best at micro?

lmao a group of mutas vs 3 archons. they are saying it's impossible lol. "can't break it!" but then they destroy it.

i think mong is the best it seems like he knows what to do


Any VOD of this?


I would so post but i doubt anyone vodded it...
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
November 11 2016 12:47 GMT
#3206
On November 11 2016 11:39 BigFan wrote:
I've been trying to see if I can get the team flairs back for you guys, no dice so far but long story short, it makes sense why they aren't there anymore if you consider the current scene.


Yeah but why are SC2 proleague teams flairs still up?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 11 2016 16:31 GMT
#3207
On November 11 2016 21:47 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2016 11:39 BigFan wrote:
I've been trying to see if I can get the team flairs back for you guys, no dice so far but long story short, it makes sense why they aren't there anymore if you consider the current scene.


Yeah but why are SC2 proleague teams flairs still up?

Because at the time when the new flairs were made and set up (after the website changes) the teams were still around and so people who actually did the work obviously made the flairs of the kespa teams back then.
As i said before, if you want the old ones you should do the work and give them the flairs in the right resolution, maybe you have a chance then.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
LocoBolon
Profile Joined June 2012
Argentina246 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-11 17:02:39
November 11 2016 16:53 GMT
#3208
ok I just watched some really awesome display of bw skill I thnik all bw lovers deserve to watch.
I'ts a game between Zero (pos7) and Best (1) on Jade I watched on Zero stream that ended 10 minutes ago, please some enlight me of how I am supose to find the VOD so I can share It with you.
You need to witness that kind of feat we, regular human beeings, can only dream with.

edit: Ok, Zero is just on fire, he just owned movie in a similar fashion on Match Point (zero at bottom). Now it should be even easier to find VOD's since I'm pointing 2 consecutive games on Zero stream.
Come on, some hero step up and show me the way....

Now that I think of it, this may belongs in "Recommended FPV games (post-KeSPA)", anyway...
Standard Queens
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 11 2016 16:58 GMT
#3209
Ask here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/429855-recommended-fpv-games-post-kespa?page=99#1973
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
November 11 2016 16:59 GMT
#3210
On November 12 2016 01:53 LocoBolon wrote:
ok I just watched some really awesome display of bw skill I thnik all bw lovers deserve to watch.
I'ts a game between Zero (pos7) and Best (1) on Jade I watched on Zero stream that ended 10 minutes ago, please some enlight me of how I am supose to find the VOD so I can share It with you.
You need to witness that kind of feat we, regular human beeings, can only dream with.


korhal.info.pl usually uploads it pretty fast

bw fpvods on youtube usually uploads the game itself a little later
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LocoBolon
Profile Joined June 2012
Argentina246 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-11 17:05:15
November 11 2016 17:03 GMT
#3211
On November 12 2016 01:58 BigFan wrote:
Ask here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/429855-recommended-fpv-games-post-kespa?page=99#1973


On November 12 2016 01:59 duke91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2016 01:53 LocoBolon wrote:
ok I just watched some really awesome display of bw skill I thnik all bw lovers deserve to watch.
I'ts a game between Zero (pos7) and Best (1) on Jade I watched on Zero stream that ended 10 minutes ago, please some enlight me of how I am supose to find the VOD so I can share It with you.
You need to witness that kind of feat we, regular human beeings, can only dream with.


korhal.info.pl usually uploads it pretty fast

bw fpvods on youtube usually uploads the game itself a little later




yes, ty
Standard Queens
Bakuryu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany1065 Posts
November 11 2016 17:31 GMT
#3212
when will there be a new Teamliquid Starleague? my fingers are itching....
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 11 2016 18:12 GMT
#3213
On November 11 2016 11:39 BigFan wrote:
I've been trying to see if I can get the team flairs back for you guys, no dice so far but long story short, it makes sense why they aren't there anymore if you consider the current scene.


Make it happen and become a hero!
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-11 19:13:58
November 11 2016 18:57 GMT
#3214
On November 12 2016 02:31 Bakuryu wrote:
when will there be a new Teamliquid Starleague? my fingers are itching....

I announced on stream I'm hosting a Fight Club series for SC1 at the end of January with a decent prize pool. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IPL_Fight_Club

edit:so get those fingers going :D
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
November 11 2016 21:11 GMT
#3215
On November 12 2016 03:57 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2016 02:31 Bakuryu wrote:
when will there be a new Teamliquid Starleague? my fingers are itching....

I announced on stream I'm hosting a Fight Club series for SC1 at the end of January with a decent prize pool. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IPL_Fight_Club

edit:so get those fingers going :D


Duuuude I love you.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Bakuryu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany1065 Posts
November 11 2016 23:28 GMT
#3216
if you didnt post the liquipedia article i would have had no idea what you were talking about. i call it koth.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
November 11 2016 23:32 GMT
#3217
On November 12 2016 08:28 Bakuryu wrote:
if you didnt post the liquipedia article i would have had no idea what you were talking about. i call it koth.

My format currently will be one bo7 each week. Winner plays the following week. Win streaks give bonus prizes, and bounties increase the longer a player wins.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
stwen420
Profile Joined November 2016
5 Posts
November 12 2016 03:08 GMT
#3218
hi.
i just download mac64 and iccup server and fish server came up when i trying to play battle net.

but i want to play asia server however i cant remove iccup server.

to play asia server again how can i remove iccup server???
LocoBolon
Profile Joined June 2012
Argentina246 Posts
November 14 2016 15:36 GMT
#3219
On November 12 2016 01:53 LocoBolon wrote:
ok I just watched some really awesome display of bw skill I thnik all bw lovers deserve to watch.
I'ts a game between Zero (pos7) and Best (1) on Jade I watched on Zero stream that ended 10 minutes ago, please some enlight me of how I am supose to find the VOD so I can share It with you.
You need to witness that kind of feat we, regular human beeings, can only dream with.

edit: Ok, Zero is just on fire, he just owned movie in a similar fashion on Match Point (zero at bottom). Now it should be even easier to find VOD's since I'm pointing 2 consecutive games on Zero stream.
Come on, some hero step up and show me the way....

Now that I think of it, this may belongs in "Recommended FPV games (post-KeSPA)", anyway...


As I received a private message asking for these games, just in case some else is wating for me to post them here:
I posted them on "Recommended FPV games post KEPA" gogo!

Good day to all of you.
Standard Queens
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
November 16 2016 00:36 GMT
#3220
On November 12 2016 12:08 stwen420 wrote:
hi.
i just download mac64 and iccup server and fish server came up when i trying to play battle net.

but i want to play asia server however i cant remove iccup server.

to play asia server again how can i remove iccup server???

Launch through mca, set the destination file to the legitimate copy of SC (in case you have two as some people do), choose Asia server from "fish and others."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech121
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever441
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD61
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur545
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.