• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8534 users

[VODS] Taking requests - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
EsbenPM
Profile Joined April 2006
Denmark364 Posts
August 11 2006 03:31 GMT
#41
On August 10 2006 08:03 FunFluffyBunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2006 07:32 EsbenPM wrote:
Do you have the oov vs July from Spris MSL on into the darkness ??


I do, I may have it as a FP aswell. When the other 2 torrents are done I'll upload it.


Thx alot for that
Hi
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 11 2006 03:44 GMT
#42
On August 11 2006 12:28 YoiChiBow wrote:
can u upload any TvT with a top terran in it

(Midas,oov,nada,boxer,xellos) thx


Sure can. I'll see what I have. In the meantime you can download the YATGK MSL pack because both oov vs ArtofTerran and Xellos vs Sync games were pretty good I believe.
Zeto
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2290 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 04:45:52
August 11 2006 04:44 GMT
#43
thank you for all of your uploads! I love all these old, unpopular group stage games i missed out on

edit:
would love to see more of the great terrans (nada and xellos) back when they were dominating.

i missed out on a lot of group stage games in the Olympus SL /nudge /nudge /wink /wink
hay hay mayé, todos los negros tomamos maté!
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
August 11 2006 05:04 GMT
#44
Leg's all kill vod, kinda old I know >.<
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 11 2006 05:15 GMT
#45
Sorry, but Olympus is to far back for me...Palemans VOD site hade almost all of them though.
And I don't have Legs Reaver either...
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 05:38:58
August 11 2006 05:38 GMT
#46
Uploaded two new torrents containing games with great terrans:

First one has games from 2005 Sky Proleague round 3:
Nada vs Siva
Nada vs Jju
iloveoov vs Chojja
Nada vs Midas
Boxer vs Daezang
iloveoov vs Sunny
Xellos vs Legionaire
Boxer vs Zeus
iloveoov vs Casy

The second one is 12 games from 2nd KT-KTF weeks 8-10:
iloveoov vs Goodfriend
iloveoov vs Cloud
iloveoov vs TheMarine
iloveoov vs Yellow
Boxer vs Nada
Xellos vs Rage
Boxer vs July
Nada vs Kingdom
Xellos vs Chojja
Boxer vs Reach
Nada vs Xellos

From 2005 Pro league


From 2nd KT-KTF
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 11 2006 05:50 GMT
#47
much love to you sir <3
Ebenol
Profile Joined May 2003
Sweden1983 Posts
August 11 2006 06:08 GMT
#48
I might as well give whatever I've got. I remove random vods as I no longer watch them and don't really have a reason to keep them, so if you want something you might as well take it.

http://ebenol.mine.nu/all.txt
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 06:22:50
August 11 2006 06:20 GMT
#49
On August 11 2006 15:08 Ebenol wrote:
I might as well give whatever I've got. I remove random vods as I no longer watch them and don't really have a reason to keep them, so if you want something you might as well take it.

http://ebenol.mine.nu/all.txt


Omg *sheds tears of jubilation*

please PM pheer to get access to his server. I'm sure he'll gladly let you upload your treasures.

edit: omgggg you have olympus group stages. i only have like 1/3 of those vodsss
Ebenol
Profile Joined May 2003
Sweden1983 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 06:43:25
August 11 2006 06:26 GMT
#50
On August 11 2006 15:20 thedeadhaji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2006 15:08 Ebenol wrote:
I might as well give whatever I've got. I remove random vods as I no longer watch them and don't really have a reason to keep them, so if you want something you might as well take it.

http://ebenol.mine.nu/all.txt


Omg *sheds tears of jubilation*

please PM pheer to get access to his server. I'm sure he'll gladly let you upload your treasures.

edit: omgggg you have olympus group stages. i only have like 1/3 of those vodsss
I've only got old games + random semi-new stuff. I stopped playing sometime around early 2004 maybe and I haven't really been watching vods since then either.
edit: I've also got an account on pheers server, I uploaded some random gameq games there a while ago. Uploading 40GB vods is not really feasible though.
NuclearAntelope
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1369 Posts
August 11 2006 07:21 GMT
#51
With all these great uploads going on, I guess I'll make a longshot request: would anyone seed the massive intothemsl torrent for a while? I would really, really appreciate it.
people are similar in nature. its the experience of life that makes them so different.
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
August 11 2006 08:01 GMT
#52
On August 11 2006 11:53 FunFluffyBunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2006 11:25 skindzer wrote:
Yellow[Name[ vs Oov 1 hatch muta TT_TT , i have asked for this vod so many times ;_;


No problem. It is....

HERE!


I know but it downloads as fast as a river of shit
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 11 2006 09:02 GMT
#53
skindzer a lot of posts have been made helping pple out with this. It's on corsairx's server. I think eeven a google search will lead you to it. gogogog =)
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 11 2006 09:03 GMT
#54
On August 11 2006 16:21 NuclearAntelope wrote:
With all these great uploads going on, I guess I'll make a longshot request: would anyone seed the massive intothemsl torrent for a while? I would really, really appreciate it.


=( sry i cant seed it from home, and torrents obviously dont work at my work. maybe when i go back to univ, or maybe i'll split that thing into 10 torrents and upload them one by one.
AyOnY
Profile Joined July 2006
Pitcairn1026 Posts
August 11 2006 13:08 GMT
#55
OMG can u upload the SNICKERS MSL Final YellOw v Nada PLZ
GoRush fan~
Zeto
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2290 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 15:29:05
August 11 2006 15:28 GMT
#56
spoiler for YTGK group games.

+ Show Spoiler +
wow i can't believe jju fucked up and made devourers instead of guardians in game 2 of his group, that could've seriously turned the game in his favor.
hay hay mayé, todos los negros tomamos maté!
Zeto
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2290 Posts
August 11 2006 15:30 GMT
#57
seconding the request for snicker's! that or the july vs. nada series which was just as entertaining.
hay hay mayé, todos los negros tomamos maté!
sztuczyn
Profile Joined October 2003
Poland694 Posts
August 11 2006 18:41 GMT
#58
On August 12 2006 00:30 Zeto wrote:
seconding the request for snicker's!

There you go
[image loading]
:(
2dd
Profile Joined September 2005
Belgium421 Posts
August 11 2006 20:38 GMT
#59
can i get information about the FTP of pheer, i want to upload something.
adress login pass
pm me please!
AyOnY
Profile Joined July 2006
Pitcairn1026 Posts
August 11 2006 20:46 GMT
#60
Can you upload VOD's of Reach plz, any will do
GoRush fan~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 17
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25699
Mini 412
Hyuk 204
firebathero 174
ggaemo 136
Mong 47
Dewaltoss 41
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc10275
febbydoto5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1364
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu780
Other Games
Grubby3180
FrodaN2444
fl0m1042
Beastyqt761
KnowMe181
mouzStarbuck171
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King58
Trikslyr47
ToD33
Chillindude27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• StrangeGG 53
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 7
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV247
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 44m
INu's Battles
17h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.