• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

[VODS] Taking requests

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-09 21:23:25
August 09 2006 21:20 GMT
#1
Hello. I figured since this is my 1337 post I might aswell do something usefull with it...unlike my previous posts

Therefore I've decided to upload some of my VODs if anyone has a request. I have alot of them, dating from the Gillette OSL and up til today. So if you have any requests of an old game that you want to see again or VODs from a specific player I'll see what I can do about it

Here's a list of what I have (I may not have every VOD but I have at least a few)

YATGK MSL (Group stage and final)
2004 OGN Sky Proleague Round 1, 2 and 3 (not all the games but many, among them the Round 1 Final SKT1 vs Hanbit)
2004 Gamevil Dual League (many, not all)
2002 Ghem TV final Yellow vs Nada
2004 Cyon Challenge League (3 groups, is the all?)
2005 Cyon Dual League (groups A and C, with players like oov, Jju, Reach, Midas and TheMarine)
2nd KT-KTF (I think the entire groupstage and maybe a few playoff games)
2004 MBCGame Minor League (some games, Boxer vs Savior among others)
2004 Ever OSL (Final, 3rd/4th, Semis, Ro8, Groupstage 5 of 6 weeks, in short, almost all the games)
MBC Tucson Teamleague (Xellos all-kill vs Plus, Final: GO vs SKT1 and Losers Final: KTF vs SKT1 among others)
2004 Gillette OSL (Final, Semis, Ro8 and some groupstage games)
2004 (?) G-voice Challenge League (Quiet a few games with Boxer yellow and Midas among others)
2004 SPRIS MSL (Grand Final, Winners Final, Losers final and a few other games)
Various OSL finals (Coca-Cola, Olympus, Panasonic, Sky 2001 and 2002 and so on)
Some Highlight videos and FPVods aswell)


These are all the older ones, the rest is stuff i got from the tracker so I'm not looking through them aswell, but I have alot more (about 50 GB accually )

If I can fullfill your request I'll upload it/them to the tracker.

SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-09 21:33:30
August 09 2006 21:24 GMT
#2
do u have any oov VODs vs protoss that shows his cheater terran style?

thanks fluffybunny......appreciate it
Huge iloveOov fan
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 21:32 GMT
#3
Well, I have:
FPVod oov vs Foru on Rush Hour
2004 Ever Semi vs Reach
And his games in SPRIS vs Kingdom, Nal_Ra and the final against Kingdom, don't remember if any of those games show he cheating style...
SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
August 09 2006 21:34 GMT
#4
oh..can u upload the games vs kingdom.that'd be great =)
Huge iloveOov fan
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
August 09 2006 21:40 GMT
#5
You can upload them to my server, PMed
Moderator
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
August 09 2006 21:41 GMT
#6
On August 10 2006 06:40 pheer wrote:
You can upload them to my server, PMed

Ever the gentleman.
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 21:43 GMT
#7
VODs are on the tracker now
here you go
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
August 09 2006 21:44 GMT
#8
Any games on Arizona, i think i've seen about 4 games on that map ever.
Memory lane in nice
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-09 22:00:18
August 09 2006 21:46 GMT
#9
On August 10 2006 06:44 Resonate wrote:
Any games on Arizona, i think i've seen about 4 games on that map ever.


I'll se what I can find

[edit] This is what I found
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 22:20 GMT
#10
The Arizona torrent contains the following games:
Boxer vs Yellow
Sync vs Goodfriend
Boxer vs Stay
Sunny vs Zerglee
Oddsay vs Kingdom
Xellos vs Kingdom
Midas vs IntoTheRainbow
EsbenPM
Profile Joined April 2006
Denmark364 Posts
August 09 2006 22:32 GMT
#11
Do you have the oov vs July from Spris MSL on into the darkness ??
Hi
miNi
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Korea (South)2010 Posts
August 09 2006 23:00 GMT
#12
Do you have Leg's all-kill vs Toona SG?
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 23:03 GMT
#13
On August 10 2006 07:32 EsbenPM wrote:
Do you have the oov vs July from Spris MSL on into the darkness ??


I do, I may have it as a FP aswell. When the other 2 torrents are done I'll upload it.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 23:05 GMT
#14
On August 10 2006 08:00 miNi wrote:
Do you have Leg's all-kill vs Toona SG?


I wish

I do however have a few Leg VODs, most of them are from proleague (vs Xellos on Neo Forbidden Zone is one), but also his games vs Soo[S.sir].
NuclearAntelope
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1369 Posts
August 09 2006 23:19 GMT
#15
Hey, do you have the intothemsl VOD of reach vs chojja on requiem which is FP from reach's perspective? I don't have it anymore because my hard drive crashed.
people are similar in nature. its the experience of life that makes them so different.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 09 2006 23:25 GMT
#16
On August 10 2006 08:19 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Hey, do you have the intothemsl VOD of reach vs chojja on requiem which is FP from reach's perspective? I don't have it anymore because my hard drive crashed.


Sorry, don't think I do.
SCNewb
Profile Joined June 2006
Canada2210 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-10 00:23:57
August 10 2006 00:23 GMT
#17
one last request......do u have Iloveoov vs.Yellow - So1 Starleague Ro16?

thanks in advance, and thanks for the first upload
Huge iloveOov fan
In)Spire
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1323 Posts
August 10 2006 01:01 GMT
#18
O man ur awsome :D
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
August 10 2006 01:02 GMT
#19
do u have any tvt's

i wanna see some tvt's O_O
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-10 01:14:11
August 10 2006 01:06 GMT
#20
Sorry, don't have any VODs from So1, they were on my old computer

Any YoiChi, I have alot of TvT...could you be a bit more specific

[edit] I'll be leaving home shortly, but I'll continue seeding unless anything unforeseen occurs. If I'm not very drunk or very tired when I get back I'll start seeding something more I think, otherwise you're going to have to wait til tomorrow.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24001
Mini 413
Hyuk 164
firebathero 130
ggaemo 118
Dewaltoss 101
Mong 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7488
febbydoto13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3577
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1210
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
FrodaN2732
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck245
KnowMe190
ArmadaUGS136
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1068
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10003
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur289
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h
INu's Battles
17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.