• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:24
CEST 19:24
KST 02:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8415 users

[VODS] Taking requests - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
August 10 2006 01:14 GMT
#21
Any VODs that include subtitles.

A lot of the VODs that Bard did subtitles for, I can't find
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 10 2006 01:48 GMT
#22
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-10 08:22:44
August 10 2006 06:32 GMT
#23
On August 10 2006 10:48 thedeadhaji wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.


Damn, I wish I had alot of those myself

[edit] I accually have like 50 GB of 2005-2006 VODs. What I dont have is basically Uzoo MSL, So1 OSL, 2005 SKy Proleague and Snickers All-Star.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 10 2006 06:47 GMT
#24
Uploaded iloveoov vs July on IntotheDarkness from SPRIS MSL. The game with the famous marinesplit.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 10 2006 06:51 GMT
#25
On August 10 2006 10:14 [X]Ken_D wrote:
Any VODs that include subtitles.

A lot of the VODs that Bard did subtitles for, I can't find


I dont have any subtitles myself...but I may hae the VODs, so if you specify which games you are looking for in particular I will see if I have them.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 10 2006 07:19 GMT
#26
On August 10 2006 15:32 FunFluffyBunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2006 10:48 thedeadhaji wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.


Damn, I wish I had alot of those myself


well the remainder of the vods that were featured in the highlights video are in that thread with correct funcitoning links, so you shoudl go grab them =)
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
August 10 2006 07:32 GMT
#27
On August 10 2006 10:48 thedeadhaji wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.


10. I can find no problem
8. I might be able to find.
6. I have
5. I have
4. I might be able to find.
3. I have
3. I have

Requests of my own (I have most Starleagues since mid 2004, since I started watching then, thus I have little VODs from before then)

I'd like to get All YTKG MSL VODs, with the exception of Winner's Finals, Grand Finals, and Kingdom vs JJu (dark archon game). Those games I have, everything else I want to find.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 10 2006 08:11 GMT
#28
On August 10 2006 16:32 Live2Win wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2006 10:48 thedeadhaji wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.


10. I can find no problem
8. I might be able to find.
6. I have
5. I have
4. I might be able to find.
3. I have
3. I have

Requests of my own (I have most Starleagues since mid 2004, since I started watching then, thus I have little VODs from before then)

I'd like to get All YTKG MSL VODs, with the exception of Winner's Finals, Grand Finals, and Kingdom vs JJu (dark archon game). Those games I have, everything else I want to find.


I have quite alot of YATGK VODs...i'll upload tomorrow.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 10 2006 08:20 GMT
#29
On August 10 2006 16:32 Live2Win wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2006 10:48 thedeadhaji wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could provide any files that could augment this list
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42569

the missing ones at the moment are

10. NaDa vs GoRush IOPS Semifinal - Nada's immortal marines
8. Stork vs NaDa Dual Tournament Loser's Match - Stork's hallucinated arbiters
6. NaDa vs GoRush GolfKing Winner's Final - NaDa's vulture micro
5. IntoTheRainbow vs GoodFriend CYON Loser's round of 8 - IntoTheRainbow's SCV genocides
4. Reach vs TheRock Daum Direct Dual Tournament Winner's Match - Reach's godly goon vs zealot control
3. JJu vs iloveoov UZOO round of 8 - JJu's ensnaring of oov's cloaked wraiths
3. Reach vs IloveOov Uzoo MSL loser's semifinal Rush Hour

Altho your vod list appears to be pre-2005, in which case none of these would apply =(
other than these, i'll let other pple make the requests, since they would know the scene back in 2004 better that I do.


10. I can find no problem
8. I might be able to find.
6. I have
5. I have
4. I might be able to find.
3. I have
3. I have

Requests of my own (I have most Starleagues since mid 2004, since I started watching then, thus I have little VODs from before then)

I'd like to get All YTKG MSL VODs, with the exception of Winner's Finals, Grand Finals, and Kingdom vs JJu (dark archon game). Those games I have, everything else I want to find.


The Emperor of TL.net Vods SPEAKS!! m(-___-)m

Live2win your vod prowess is unmatched by none.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 10 2006 18:37 GMT
#30
Uploaded the groupstage of YATGK MSL. All games are Bo3.

Group A: Nal_Ra vs Midas and July vs Go_Rush
Group B: iloveoov vs ArtofTerran and Sync vs Xellos
Group C: GoodFriend vs Mingu and Chojja vs The Marine
Group D: Kingdom vs Rage and Nada vs Jju

To Resonate: Some of these games are on Arizona as well, if you wish (and since no one else is requesting anything) I'll make a torrent of the games from the 2nd KT-KTF since Arizona was used there aswell.Here it is.
AyOnY
Profile Joined July 2006
Pitcairn1026 Posts
August 10 2006 19:21 GMT
#31
I would like the Reach VOD's from 2005 Cyon MBC Dual League plz,
GoRush fan~
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-10 19:49:18
August 10 2006 19:37 GMT
#32
On August 10 2006 07:20 FunFluffyBunny wrote:
The Arizona torrent contains the following games:
Boxer vs Yellow
Sync vs Goodfriend
Boxer vs Stay
Sunny vs Zerglee
Oddsay vs Kingdom
Xellos vs Kingdom
Midas vs IntoTheRainbow


thanks loads for this!!!!!!! so cool!

To Resonate: Some of these games are on Arizona as well, if you wish (and since no one else is requesting anything) I'll make a torrent of the games from the 2nd KT-KTF since Arizona was used there aswell.Here it is.


and for this!

I'll start my download on saturday morning - can't use BT at work but can at home =]
Memory lane in nice
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
August 10 2006 19:43 GMT
#33
On August 10 2006 08:19 NuclearAntelope wrote:
Hey, do you have the intothemsl VOD of reach vs chojja on requiem which is FP from reach's perspective? I don't have it anymore because my hard drive crashed.


search for the protoss FP VODS thread, it's linked in there, link is probably still active
Memory lane in nice
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-10 19:46:05
August 10 2006 19:45 GMT
#34
On August 11 2006 04:21 AyOnY wrote:
I would like the Reach VOD's from 2005 Cyon MBC Dual League plz,


Sure. Don't have the time to upload now, but I will in maybe 3-4 hours.

[edit] For those of you here that remember the map Alchemist, Reach accually wins from the 3 o'clock position
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 10 2006 22:41 GMT
#35
Uploaded 2005 Cyon Dual League with Reach, Midas, TheMarine and Eliza.

2005 Cyon Dual League Group C
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
August 11 2006 02:25 GMT
#36
Yellow[Name[ vs Oov 1 hatch muta TT_TT , i have asked for this vod so many times ;_;
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 11 2006 02:53 GMT
#37
On August 11 2006 11:25 skindzer wrote:
Yellow[Name[ vs Oov 1 hatch muta TT_TT , i have asked for this vod so many times ;_;


No problem. It is....

HERE!
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-11 02:58:31
August 11 2006 02:55 GMT
#38
EDIT: oops
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
August 11 2006 03:24 GMT
#39
YOU ARE AMAZING

THANK YOU FUNFLUFFYBUNNY!
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
August 11 2006 03:28 GMT
#40
can u upload any TvT with a top terran in it

(Midas,oov,nada,boxer,xellos) thx
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 226
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Dewaltoss 124
Mind 120
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5042
qojqva3113
Dendi1381
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4369
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4213
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2490
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe149
QueenE87
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4071
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 36m
Replay Cast
5h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.