Park Sung-Joon
Lee Jae-Dong
Where have you gone?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
nepeta
1872 Posts
Park Sung-Joon Lee Jae-Dong Where have you gone? | ||
|
Neemi
Netherlands657 Posts
On July 07 2013 05:31 nepeta wrote: Hong Jin-Ho Park Sung-Joon Lee Jae-Dong Where have you gone? Golf: ![]() http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/rankings/default.sps?region=world Seriously though, I love these montages ![]() | ||
|
wndr
19 Posts
| ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
riptide
5673 Posts
| ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
| ||
|
riptide
5673 Posts
Also, another Proleague Finals Ace Match (and my favourite PL game of all time) - | ||
|
DekkuM
United States149 Posts
| ||
|
Rainalcar
Croatia557 Posts
| ||
|
Sawamura
Malaysia7602 Posts
| ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On July 07 2013 12:52 Rainalcar wrote: I know of the video of the ACE game itself, but I was thinking about the moment when it is revealed who is picked to play the match. I think there was a thread for this a while ago. | ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
| ||
|
xPulsAr
Japan107 Posts
On July 07 2013 19:11 [F_]aths wrote: This video still is in the wrong aspect ratio. Everything is stretched horizontally and therefore looks distorted. This is a problem on Youtube's side (converting my videos to 16 : 9, eventhough I uploaded them 4 : 3 etc.). But there are certain tags you can add to the link of the Youtube video to display videos in other formats. You can also watch Youtube videos directly on programs like VLC player and fix those kind of problems yourself within seconds. Women and technology. I dunno how to fix that myself, sorry. Reminds me of the good ol' days, where everyone was happy that we foreigners at least had a few crappy sub-240p VODs / sound off-sync etc. of Boxer, Garimto, Jinam, Sync, ... ^^ | ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2605 Posts
| ||
|
BerreLars
Norway6 Posts
Really looking forward to the followups! When Kim held his speech I shed a tear. It's not "only a game", it's so much more! <3 | ||
|
RedW4rr10r
Switzerland749 Posts
![]() I'm surprised I've seen almost every match you've brought up in part 1 and 2 ![]() On July 07 2013 22:14 BerreLars wrote: When Kim held his speech I shed a tear. It's not "only a game", it's so much more! <3 Is there a translation out there? I tried to find one, but it seems I haven't tried hard enough. I'm pretty sure someone has translated his good bye speech. | ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
| ||
|
N.geNuity
United States5112 Posts
![]() | ||
|
jax1492
United States1632 Posts
| ||
|
Release
United States4397 Posts
So observant. | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft474
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7857 FrodaN1623 Coldzera shahzam561 JimRising C9.Mang0316 KnowMe159 ViBE71 ArmadaUGS58 Mew2King57 CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|