• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7395 users

Montage: SC:BW highlights 1999-2012 - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 26 2013 00:01 GMT
#41
amazing simply amazing.
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Little-Chimp
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada951 Posts
June 26 2013 04:18 GMT
#42
Oh man... so so sick
Sigh
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2433 Posts
June 26 2013 04:21 GMT
#43
I love this so so so much. <3 BW, my first love.
Thanks a million for this!
NaDa/Flash/Thorzain Fan
DustbinBieber
Profile Joined April 2013
France276 Posts
June 26 2013 05:27 GMT
#44
FANTASTIC
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
June 26 2013 05:37 GMT
#45
Oh man, this is awesome but, I might wait until all four parts are out so I can watch them in chronological order. Unless watching in reverse chrono is awesome, which I might do. Thanks OP, now I can watch the BW that I missed out on all these years.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
June 26 2013 05:57 GMT
#46
its hard holding back your tears while watching.

i miss professional bw so much
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
June 26 2013 06:22 GMT
#47
The aspect ratio of the video content is heavily distorted.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
June 26 2013 07:17 GMT
#48
A new BW highlight is always welcome, I'll watch it tonight !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
June 26 2013 07:37 GMT
#49
I just watched the whole thing from start to end, without moving forward or anything, just entertained the whole way through. Great stuff.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 26 2013 07:46 GMT
#50
Saving this to watch later looks awesome.
TranslatorBaa!
rommel917
Profile Joined June 2013
Croatia11 Posts
June 26 2013 08:22 GMT
#51
Nice song of the storm during Jangbi storms.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
June 26 2013 09:53 GMT
#52
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful stuff.
<3
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
June 26 2013 10:07 GMT
#53
amazing.

when the intro came up I almost got the same chills when watching it live. And I when kim carrier came I had tears in my eyes. again.

Only critic: Because you had the last osl final and jangbi's run as different categories you showed the finals twice. You made it ok with showing different parts of the final but I still think that could have been arranged better.
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 10:31:13
June 26 2013 10:26 GMT
#54
Holy crap... I remember watching these live on stream.

2010-2012 post lawsuit was actually the period I watched BW the most. Relieving that again - that feeling...

Thank you so much, you've done an absolutely amazing thing here.

edit: Oh god, those shorts for the Bacchus 2010 with that drama parody... I was the one that PMed moktira to upload those as a single video on youtube
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
June 26 2013 10:33 GMT
#55
On June 26 2013 16:46 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Saving this to watch later looks awesome.

Same here, I'm gonna wait until all parts are up to watch them right after another.
HungrySC2
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States191 Posts
June 26 2013 11:04 GMT
#56
That game 7 Flash vs. Bisu.

I felt so sick watching flash die like that. (when I was watching it live) I can't imagine how he felt.

Awesome video. Can't wait for the other parts.
"First say to yourself what you would be; And then do what you have to do. (Epictetus)
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
June 26 2013 11:06 GMT
#57
On June 26 2013 19:07 Keniji wrote:
amazing.

when the intro came up I almost got the same chills when watching it live. And I when kim carrier came I had tears in my eyes. again.

Only critic: Because you had the last osl final and jangbi's run as different categories you showed the finals twice. You made it ok with showing different parts of the final but I still think that could have been arranged better.


Dunno if you are confusing stuff or if I am reading this wrong, but Fantasy and Jangbi played versus each other in 2 different finals. The 1st one in my video is the Tving OSL Finals, the 2nd one is Jangbi's Jin Air OSL run all the way up to the Finals vs Fantasy.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-26 11:39:59
June 26 2013 11:36 GMT
#58
On June 26 2013 20:06 xPulsAr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 19:07 Keniji wrote:
amazing.

when the intro came up I almost got the same chills when watching it live. And I when kim carrier came I had tears in my eyes. again.

Only critic: Because you had the last osl final and jangbi's run as different categories you showed the finals twice. You made it ok with showing different parts of the final but I still think that could have been arranged better.


Dunno if you are confusing stuff or if I am reading this wrong, but Fantasy and Jangbi played versus each other in 2 different finals. The 1st one in my video is the Tving OSL Finals, the 2nd one is Jangbi's Jin Air OSL run all the way up to the Finals vs Fantasy.


ah sorry. brainfart on my part lol. I somehow always think the game on pathfinder was in the last final zzz. (I blame the carriers!)
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
June 26 2013 12:22 GMT
#59
Simply incredible. Watched the entire thing without skipping a second. Ah, BW...

Can't wait for the other three parts. Expecting older legends highlights (Nada, July, Boxer, oov... SAVIOR).
I love crazymoving
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
June 26 2013 12:36 GMT
#60
On June 26 2013 21:22 Flonomenalz wrote:
Simply incredible. Watched the entire thing without skipping a second. Ah, BW...

Can't wait for the other three parts. Expecting older legends highlights (Nada, July, Boxer, oov... SAVIOR).


Oh noes... He has spoken unholly name
Just wait to see Luxury again...
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 152
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 70
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2321
Counter-Strike
fl0m1537
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
crisheroes947
Khaldor934
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam448
KnowMe320
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS123
ZombieGrub44
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie859
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 7m
Online Event
14h 7m
FEL
19h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.