• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9774 users

Montage: SC:BW highlights 1999-2012 - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
PoP
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
France15446 Posts
August 26 2013 13:03 GMT
#241
Re-spotlighted indeed. Need to watch this asaply!
Administrator
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
August 26 2013 15:20 GMT
#242
that's the kind of documentary I want to see on the history channel !
I like starcraft
likeasu
Profile Joined February 2012
Russian Federation88 Posts
August 26 2013 16:43 GMT
#243
Big thanks, Pulsar. I watched 1st part with great pleasure.
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
August 27 2013 13:37 GMT
#244
he was the best....end of story
"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
August 27 2013 15:58 GMT
#245
He was great, not the best, and his actions led to catastrophic consequences.
Michael Probu
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 27 2013 18:47 GMT
#246
Dat iDrA at 41:19 in part2... lol.

I never saw this interview in english
"I will destroy everyone"
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
August 27 2013 18:48 GMT
#247
Too bad he was not a savior for broodwar
Total Annihilation Zero
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 28 2013 00:55 GMT
#248
On August 28 2013 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote:
Dat iDrA at 41:19 in part2... lol.

I never saw this interview in english
"I will destroy everyone"


Well he truly destroyed everyone in another way....
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 28 2013 08:17 GMT
#249
Please don't start this... He did bad we know. But his play was amazing.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Beezleking
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada91 Posts
August 28 2013 08:38 GMT
#250
I love these videos <3<3<3 Much appreciated!
BenKen
Profile Joined August 2009
United States860 Posts
August 28 2013 23:47 GMT
#251
On August 28 2013 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote:
Dat iDrA at 41:19 in part2... lol.

I never saw this interview in english
"I will destroy everyone"

I remember seeing that and going nuts lol. "OMG he spoke english! He's gonna destroy everyone!"
I deadlift for Aiur
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
August 30 2013 10:02 GMT
#252
Cool Pt. 5. Thanks-o!
The heart's eternal vow
myminerals
Profile Joined August 2013
560 Posts
August 30 2013 10:27 GMT
#253
yes! yes! yes!
purgerinho
Profile Joined June 2008
Croatia919 Posts
August 30 2013 18:39 GMT
#254
he should get 2nd chance.....
SUMMARIZED (by DeMu): You CANNOT surprise a top level Protoss with a build
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 00:52:12
August 30 2013 19:31 GMT
#255
On August 28 2013 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote:
Dat iDrA at 41:19 in part2... lol.

I never saw this interview in english
"I will destroy everyone"


btw

Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
August 31 2013 00:09 GMT
#256
On August 28 2013 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote:
Dat iDrA at 41:19 in part2... lol.

I never saw this interview in english
"I will destroy everyone"

Holy shit I started watching sc at the end of 08 and I TOTALLY remember watching him say that (on violetak maybe?). I had read about him being a BEAST before and was he was the first guy I rooted for until I watched Jaedong play.

Thanks for this montage btw. Its truly amazing
Jaedong.
Mirabel_
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1768 Posts
August 31 2013 05:20 GMT
#257
Since all the appreciation and admiration we all share has been taken care of by the previous 12 pages, have some constructive criticism.

I'm a huge fan of Touhou and a huge fan of professional Brood War, and I love the fact that you used some of the best doujin covers for the soundtrack, but is there so little fitting music outside of Touhou that you had to dominate them all with it? Touhou covers invoke emotions by themselves to those who have played the games or are at least familiar with the original music, and with them all combined I was left wondering which game I was getting hyped for.

Might only be a problem for a very small number of people, but still, something to be conscious of when making your next series. It's important to be consistent so I wouldn't blame you if you kept Touhou in charge of background music for the upcoming parts of this one. Good work so far.
get stronger play longer
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
September 16 2013 16:10 GMT
#258
Don not forget us beautiful and wonderfull OP
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
October 10 2013 21:21 GMT
#259
Ha, time to revive this! I will skip part 6 on my list for the time being (see OP), so the next part will be the one dedicated to Boxer, the Terran Emperor.

Similiar concept to part 5, which was dedicated to Savior:
I will not only focus on all the crazy stuff Boxer came up with ingame (there is already more than enough about that anyway: Youtube highlight vids, TL writeups, the SCLegacy Pimpest Play lists, etc.), but also focus on all the great stories he was involved in.
- Like his rivaly vs Yellow, his Mentor-vs-Protegé relationship to OOV, the incident during the OSL Finals vs Garimto, him building up SKT T1 together with OOV, Intotherain and Kingdom, military / ACE and his comeback, . . .

On August 31 2013 14:20 Mirabel_ wrote:
Since all the appreciation and admiration we all share has been taken care of by the previous 12 pages, have some constructive criticism.

I'm a huge fan of Touhou and a huge fan of professional Brood War, and I love the fact that you used some of the best doujin covers for the soundtrack, but is there so little fitting music outside of Touhou that you had to dominate them all with it? Touhou covers invoke emotions by themselves to those who have played the games or are at least familiar with the original music, and with them all combined I was left wondering which game I was getting hyped for.

Might only be a problem for a very small number of people, but still, something to be conscious of when making your next series. It's important to be consistent so I wouldn't blame you if you kept Touhou in charge of background music for the upcoming parts of this one. Good work so far.

100% true. I only really started thinking about this myself during the creation of part 4. A few problems I had / still have regarding this issue include the following:
My overall concept was to stick to video game related music, since I obviously do not want to use music of 'popular, commercial, etc.' bands due to copyright and stuff like that. Anything with vocals does not really fit either, in my opinion.
So I aimed for video game covers from people like FamilyJules7X (Youtube) and, as you pointed out, way to much stuff from Touhou doujins. Using Song of Storm in combination with Jangbi's storms was a good idea at least. ^^

In part 5 I only used the two songs made by Savior fans. I will definitely keep the use of music to a minimum from now on.

The next / upcoming part will definitly include 'Ride of Valkyries' by 'The Crescents' as bgm (which is a song dedicated to Boxer, in case anyone is not familiar with this one).

This is the work of a bloody amateur, me, who only has a very limited understanding of making these kind of videos (or making videos in general). So any form of criticism is always welcome. ^-^/

On September 17 2013 01:10 FFW_Rude wrote:
Don not forget us beautiful and wonderfull OP

I am beautiful? ^p^
miercat
Profile Joined November 2011
394 Posts
October 10 2013 23:55 GMT
#260
"- After accomplishing the goal?
Flash: "I'm going to switch races. (laughs) I'm not kidding.""

I didn't see that statement before now, but I would love to see Flash switch to Zerg in BW, and see what kind of innovations he could come up with.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft358
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 99
ViBE89
SpeCial 79
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
Noble 78
Hyuk 57
NaDa 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3404
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox463
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor632
Other Games
summit1g7719
FrodaN1740
Coldzera 805
shahzam605
JimRising 432
C9.Mang0300
KnowMe195
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King54
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21480
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Shiphtur149
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 4m
Online Event
11h 4m
FEL
16h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.