• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9529 users

Montage: SC:BW highlights 1999-2012 - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 01 2013 17:05 GMT
#201
On August 01 2013 07:27 xPulsAr wrote:
Quick update if anyone still cares about this.

Part 4 will be up in 2-3 days, content:
+ Show Spoiler +
[2007 - 2009, 3rd half] - Flash vs Jangbi draw, Boxer's return (Airforce Ace), Zerg Highlights (Zero's Queens, Hivetech ZvZ, Avalon MSL ZvZ Finals, Efforts OSL win vs Flash), a shorter version of my old Hiya highlight video mixed in, a small Flash tribute showing his development from the cheesy noob => to the 14CC macro monster pwning everyone with 200/200 armies, GGPlay's comeback vs Iris OSL Finals, ... etc.

Edit: Here is the re-upload of my old Hiya Highlight video:



The following part 5 will cover the Savior era 2004/05 - 2007 (Tossgirl highlight hype!)
Part 6 will cover the old legends, all the way back to Grr's OSL win (1999 - 2004)
I might end up adding a 7th part if the last 2 parts end up too long.

I don't want these to ever stop.

I just want a neverending stream of these. In a year I want to see SC:BW Highlights part 104.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 02 2013 12:09 GMT
#202
On August 02 2013 02:05 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 07:27 xPulsAr wrote:
Quick update if anyone still cares about this.

Part 4 will be up in 2-3 days, content:
+ Show Spoiler +
[2007 - 2009, 3rd half] - Flash vs Jangbi draw, Boxer's return (Airforce Ace), Zerg Highlights (Zero's Queens, Hivetech ZvZ, Avalon MSL ZvZ Finals, Efforts OSL win vs Flash), a shorter version of my old Hiya highlight video mixed in, a small Flash tribute showing his development from the cheesy noob => to the 14CC macro monster pwning everyone with 200/200 armies, GGPlay's comeback vs Iris OSL Finals, ... etc.

Edit: Here is the re-upload of my old Hiya Highlight video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xhaTjNhYJ8


The following part 5 will cover the Savior era 2004/05 - 2007 (Tossgirl highlight hype!)
Part 6 will cover the old legends, all the way back to Grr's OSL win (1999 - 2004)
I might end up adding a 7th part if the last 2 parts end up too long.

I don't want these to ever stop.

I just want a neverending stream of these. In a year I want to see SC:BW Highlights part 104.


Seconded and thirded (if it's a word) at the same time !
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
August 03 2013 18:15 GMT
#203
Part 4 is up. This part was only intended to be like 30~ minutes long... >_<"
Youtube-Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSuAm0be1ptLAKd-n5pP-f8eIKRsniv3

Also, I hate the new Youtube Annotation system. Took my 3+ hours to get everything going.
ionONE
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany605 Posts
August 03 2013 18:56 GMT
#204
perfect ... thank you
JANGBI never forget
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 03 2013 19:08 GMT
#205
thanks for this! I must've watched them half a dozen times at least lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
wndr
Profile Joined January 2012
19 Posts
August 03 2013 20:41 GMT
#206
another great video! thanks :-)
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 04 2013 14:51 GMT
#207
These are so great. I almost started crying during a few of them.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 04 2013 14:54 GMT
#208
Yay! This is great, thank you so much, once again!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
nukem1
Profile Joined October 2010
345 Posts
August 04 2013 17:31 GMT
#209
thank you very much for taking the time and doing all this work

have a question though, does Flash's speech at the beginning of his tribut have a translation? if so, can you include it pls?
https://tudorpc.wordpress.com/
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
August 05 2013 12:51 GMT
#210
Part 4 is finished. Next up on the list is part 5, covering the Savior era: The Maestro himself, Bisu, FBH, Nada's Golden Mouse, the Ladies MSL, ...
But before I continue with part 5, I will upload a short / 6 minute long intro video for this series - since this series turned out to be 6+ hours long -, which will basically be similiar to the intro of part 3, showing all the players etc.

On August 05 2013 02:31 nukem1 wrote:
thank you very much for taking the time and doing all this work

have a question though, does Flash's speech at the beginning of his tribut have a translation? if so, can you include it pls?

Hmm, my Korean and English skills are both quite limited, but I understand most of Flash's speech. I might work on a translation for it when I have time... in certain cultures you will get killed if you falsify the word of god. ^^ I can also translate Kim Carrier's speech from part 1.
Worst case I will (or maybe you can?) ask someone of the translators here on TL to do it.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
August 05 2013 13:24 GMT
#211
Can't wait for tonight to watch this new part . I also can't wait for the next with sAviOr, FBH, NaDa... It has been my favourite part of BW history.

Thank you !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 11:42:00
August 06 2013 08:18 GMT
#212
On August 05 2013 21:51 xPulsAr wrote:
Part 4 is finished. Next up on the list is part 5, covering the Savior era: The Maestro himself, Bisu, FBH, Nada's Golden Mouse, the Ladies MSL, ...
But before I continue with part 5, I will upload a short / 6 minute long intro video for this series - since this series turned out to be 6+ hours long -, which will basically be similiar to the intro of part 3, showing all the players etc.

Show nested quote +
On August 05 2013 02:31 nukem1 wrote:
thank you very much for taking the time and doing all this work

have a question though, does Flash's speech at the beginning of his tribut have a translation? if so, can you include it pls?

Hmm, my Korean and English skills are both quite limited, but I understand most of Flash's speech. I might work on a translation for it when I have time... in certain cultures you will get killed if you falsify the word of god. ^^ I can also translate Kim Carrier's speech from part 1.
Worst case I will (or maybe you can?) ask someone of the translators here on TL to do it.


Summon the Seeker !

Edit : Just finished watching. You are a true god for me ! it was so epic. Seeing Violet pinched my heart a little There is so emotions in this game. Your montage is really well done. As always. Keep going.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 06 2013 14:06 GMT
#213
On August 06 2013 17:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2013 21:51 xPulsAr wrote:
Part 4 is finished. Next up on the list is part 5, covering the Savior era: The Maestro himself, Bisu, FBH, Nada's Golden Mouse, the Ladies MSL, ...
But before I continue with part 5, I will upload a short / 6 minute long intro video for this series - since this series turned out to be 6+ hours long -, which will basically be similiar to the intro of part 3, showing all the players etc.

On August 05 2013 02:31 nukem1 wrote:
thank you very much for taking the time and doing all this work

have a question though, does Flash's speech at the beginning of his tribut have a translation? if so, can you include it pls?

Hmm, my Korean and English skills are both quite limited, but I understand most of Flash's speech. I might work on a translation for it when I have time... in certain cultures you will get killed if you falsify the word of god. ^^ I can also translate Kim Carrier's speech from part 1.
Worst case I will (or maybe you can?) ask someone of the translators here on TL to do it.


Summon the Seeker !

Edit : Just finished watching. You are a true god for me ! it was so epic. Seeing Violet pinched my heart a little There is so emotions in this game. Your montage is really well done. As always. Keep going.

Yeah sure. I'd be willing to do it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 14:30:01
August 06 2013 14:29 GMT
#214
On August 06 2013 23:06 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 17:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 05 2013 21:51 xPulsAr wrote:
Part 4 is finished. Next up on the list is part 5, covering the Savior era: The Maestro himself, Bisu, FBH, Nada's Golden Mouse, the Ladies MSL, ...
But before I continue with part 5, I will upload a short / 6 minute long intro video for this series - since this series turned out to be 6+ hours long -, which will basically be similiar to the intro of part 3, showing all the players etc.

On August 05 2013 02:31 nukem1 wrote:
thank you very much for taking the time and doing all this work

have a question though, does Flash's speech at the beginning of his tribut have a translation? if so, can you include it pls?

Hmm, my Korean and English skills are both quite limited, but I understand most of Flash's speech. I might work on a translation for it when I have time... in certain cultures you will get killed if you falsify the word of god. ^^ I can also translate Kim Carrier's speech from part 1.
Worst case I will (or maybe you can?) ask someone of the translators here on TL to do it.


Summon the Seeker !

Edit : Just finished watching. You are a true god for me ! it was so epic. Seeing Violet pinched my heart a little There is so emotions in this game. Your montage is really well done. As always. Keep going.

Yeah sure. I'd be willing to do it.


I love how you are in all of TL threads It would be really cool because OP did a very good job

Do i get an achivement ? "Successfully summon the seeker outside of a fanclub thread ?"
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
August 06 2013 21:54 GMT
#215
Okay. I added my own translation of Kim's and Flash' speeches to the OP at the very bottom of the post.
I would be gratefull if Seeker or anybody else would be willing to take a look at it / correct possible mistakes, or write their own / more appropriate version. ^^


youtube.com/watch?v=iV-h1iFF6X8
^ 7:54 - 8:20 - Kim Carrier's speech

youtube.com/watch?v=bvy4HrsT5Ok
^ 22:09 - 23:29 - Flash's speech
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 00:56:18
August 07 2013 00:54 GMT
#216
On August 07 2013 06:54 xPulsAr wrote:
Okay. I added my own translation of Kim's and Flash' speeches to the OP at the very bottom of the post.
I would be gratefull if Seeker or anybody else would be willing to take a look at it / correct possible mistakes, or write their own / more appropriate version. ^^


youtube.com/watch?v=iV-h1iFF6X8
^ 7:54 - 8:20 - Kim Carrier's speech

youtube.com/watch?v=bvy4HrsT5Ok
^ 22:09 - 23:29 - Flash's speech

??? I don't see any translations.

EDIT: nvm. I can see now you meant that the translations are in the OP and not the video itself. How come?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 07 2013 01:32 GMT
#217
This is amazing. The nostalgia feels
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 07 2013 01:44 GMT
#218
Crowd: "Kim Carrier! Kim Carrier! Kim Carrier!" (no changes needed here )

Kim Carrier: "Thank you for loving Starleague and us for 13 years. (no changes needed here )
Our cast continues with constant passion. (I would change this to: We will continue to cast for Starleague with this unchanging passion)
Stay with us." (I would change this to: Please keep on loving us from here on out.)



- Genius or dedication?
Flash: "Everyone calls me a genius gamer. But I do not think the same. They do not know the amount of effort I put into this. I think of the game even when I eat, when I take a shower, there is always a simulation of the game going on in my head. Therefore, my skills developed this way. People might think that I have accomplished everything in such a young age. But I believe I have far more to go. Thus, I also have lost many things, too. I have abandoned everything else but the game." (no changes needed here Just some sentence structure and grammatical errors)

- Family?
Flash: "I had very difficult times getting permisson from my parents to become a gamer. I thought becoming the best was what I could give them in return. I guess that led me here in a short time. I miss them a lot and I feel sorry for them."
(I would change this to: It was a very difficult decision for my parents when they allowed to me to become a pro gamer. Which is why I told myself that I had to become a great player fast so that I could put their minds at ease. I think that's how I was able to arrive here at such a fast pace. Of course I strongly missed my parents but first and foremost, I felt sorry to my parents)

- Goal?
Flash: "My goal is to become the best of all time before the age of 23.
I want to win the most and be remembered as the best."
(no changes needed here Just a couple of minor errors)

- After accomplishing the goal?
Flash: "I will switch the race, not kidding."
(I would change this to: I'm going to switch races. (laughs) I'm not kidding.

Also that last part where it was all just words translate to: With the golden mouse being the start of everything, I want to become a player that will establish a record that no one will ever be able to break.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 01:47:12
August 07 2013 01:45 GMT
#219
^ Edit: Didn't see that post above. Thanks for the correction.
I will add it to the OP and later to Youtube via Captions / Annotations.
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
August 07 2013 03:46 GMT
#220
this fucking owns
ty xpulsar ^^
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft474
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft474
SpeCial 92
Nina 88
WinterStarcraft0
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 151
Noble 96
NaDa 53
Hyuk 51
Bale 16
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm139
League of Legends
Doublelift4280
Counter-Strike
taco 87
minikerr29
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox437
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4198
Khaldor574
Other Games
summit1g7857
FrodaN1623
Coldzera 812
shahzam561
JimRising 476
C9.Mang0316
KnowMe159
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• Hupsaiya 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21228
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 23m
Online Event
10h 23m
FEL
15h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.