• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7395 users

Montage: SC:BW highlights 1999-2012 - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
June 25 2013 20:04 GMT
#21
naaice, gonna watch later. Thanks a lot. i would gift you tl+, but i dont beleive in commerical concepts for fansites
Broodwar for life!
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
June 25 2013 20:04 GMT
#22
I won't discuss match selection, because that would be pointless. Thanks for the vid, enjoying it a lot.
But damn, rewatching this makes me want to punch Fantasy in the face. Seriously, game 5 of Jinair OSL final is one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen, including Hitman the Cobra.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:13:56
June 25 2013 20:08 GMT
#23
On the other hand FvF @Ground Zero is top 10 TvT of all time, so brilliant. And I say that as a huge Flash fan !
Gosh, bw so good, as always <3
Edit : hahah fanta not building his CC, so fucking good^^
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
CosmicHippo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States547 Posts
June 25 2013 20:17 GMT
#24
watched the whole thing, awesome video!
Yeah i've got your zerg riiiight here! *gulps beer*
sanver
Profile Joined June 2012
Turkey5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 20:20:54
June 25 2013 20:20 GMT
#25
thank you and gratz!!!!
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
June 25 2013 20:26 GMT
#26
Damn, I forgot how great this used to be. Loved the video. It was nice that you put bigger chunks of the game, and funny how we still remember them so well after all this time.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
June 25 2013 20:36 GMT
#27
Just finished watching the whole thing. I experienced the whole range of emotions from sad to happy, and everything in between.

Amazing, thank you!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
June 25 2013 20:37 GMT
#28
Fantasy vs Calm series is all-time classic :D
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
June 25 2013 20:44 GMT
#29
On June 26 2013 05:37 hitthat wrote:
Fantasy vs Calm series is all-time classic :D

Gosh, never again. I'm sure Hyuk vs Lomo would have resulted in less stupid decisions.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
June 25 2013 20:54 GMT
#30
can never get enough jangbi storms
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
June 25 2013 21:12 GMT
#31
I watched the whole thing and I'm probably going to rewatch it later. When I see this video I remember each and everyone of those games as if it were yesterday. It reminded me how much I loved BW and the BW scene.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
June 25 2013 21:54 GMT
#32
I am giggling like a school girl while reading all those posts.

Looks like I missed a lot of epic matches that I should have included. >_<"
Snow vs Jaedong on Dante's Peak, Jangbi vs Zero on Ground Zero and Flash vs Fantasy on Ground Zero, ...
Guess I will have to add a 5th part with all the stuff I will forget. ^^

I still have some math exams at university in the following weeks.
So producing the next part may take +/- 2 weeks worst case, sadly.

On June 26 2013 03:10 PoP wrote:
Spotlighted, btw!

edit: also +'d

This is all just a conspiracy plot to make me addicted to TL+! Thanks a lot! :3
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
June 25 2013 22:05 GMT
#33
Fantastic job. Still get teary eyed when i see that Kim Carrier speech.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
June 25 2013 22:07 GMT
#34
This was so well made. Thank you!
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
June 25 2013 22:16 GMT
#35
On June 26 2013 06:54 xPulsAr wrote:
I am giggling like a school girl while reading all those posts.

Looks like I missed a lot of epic matches that I should have included. >_<"
Snow vs Jaedong on Dante's Peak, Jangbi vs Zero on Ground Zero and Flash vs Fantasy on Ground Zero, ...
Guess I will have to add a 5th part with all the stuff I will forget. ^^

I still have some math exams at university in the following weeks.
So producing the next part may take +/- 2 weeks worst case, sadly.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 03:10 PoP wrote:
Spotlighted, btw!

edit: also +'d

This is all just a conspiracy plot to make me addicted to TL+! Thanks a lot! :3

One thing I kind of missed was that heroic push by Jangbi vs Zero after he lost his natural to a hydra push in the last MSL (or was it OSL?) ro4, game 5. But there was so many JB games anyway in the beginning.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Pippah
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark359 Posts
June 25 2013 22:51 GMT
#36
I love you!
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
June 25 2013 22:58 GMT
#37
On June 26 2013 07:16 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:54 xPulsAr wrote:
I am giggling like a school girl while reading all those posts.

Looks like I missed a lot of epic matches that I should have included. >_<"
Snow vs Jaedong on Dante's Peak, Jangbi vs Zero on Ground Zero and Flash vs Fantasy on Ground Zero, ...
Guess I will have to add a 5th part with all the stuff I will forget. ^^

I still have some math exams at university in the following weeks.
So producing the next part may take +/- 2 weeks worst case, sadly.

On June 26 2013 03:10 PoP wrote:
Spotlighted, btw!

edit: also +'d

This is all just a conspiracy plot to make me addicted to TL+! Thanks a lot! :3

One thing I kind of missed was that heroic push by Jangbi vs Zero after he lost his natural to a hydra push in the last MSL (or was it OSL?) ro4, game 5. But there was so many JB games anyway in the beginning.

last OSL. and i think it was game 4.
TL+ Member
Pippah
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark359 Posts
June 25 2013 23:11 GMT
#38
On June 26 2013 07:51 Pippah wrote:
I love you!


I feel like you lack some FBH thou ?

Or maybe free vs HiYa?
xPulsAr
Profile Joined October 2011
Japan107 Posts
June 25 2013 23:22 GMT
#39
On June 26 2013 08:11 Pippah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 07:51 Pippah wrote:
I love you!


I feel like you lack some FBH thou ?

Or maybe free vs HiYa?


Hiya vs Free @Triathlon / Hana Daetoo MSL will be on part 2!
Right after a small Jaedong vs Flash highlight part with Flash winning his golden mouse.

FBH will get more than enough spotlight with the whole story vs Savior and the pylon heart.
Aaaaand one of the ProLeague finals at a beach in Seoul were FBH was wearing a bathing suit under his progaming stuff and jumped into the sea as a ceremony. ^^
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
June 25 2013 23:34 GMT
#40
Amazing video. It's weird how vividly I can remember almost every game I've watched live, how I felt at the time, etc.

Thank you!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 152
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 70
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift2321
Counter-Strike
fl0m1537
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
crisheroes947
Khaldor934
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam448
KnowMe320
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS123
ZombieGrub44
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie859
• Shiphtur285
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 7m
Online Event
14h 7m
FEL
19h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.