• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

mca64Launcher - Page 41

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
kurwajegomac
Profile Joined April 2014
Poland2 Posts
April 02 2014 22:55 GMT
#801
On April 03 2014 07:37 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 06:30 kurwajegomac wrote:
On April 03 2014 02:08 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
since the new season (maybe since updating to 1.7.7.7?) a lot of my opponents drop from the game right after start. Is this caused by the launcher?



you or your oppent didnt have lan latency. Make sure you have checked wDetector plugin. Do you have info in lobby that wD was initalzied?

On April 03 2014 06:09 Dante777 wrote:
has the virus that captures the screen, pc = (
could remove this virus please



No, i cant. I need your money, ok? This program is a fuckin virus, use at your own risk.


........WTF ?

EDIT : I just tried to play 3 games, and in all games I got disconnected from the iCCup server, and I believe the MCA launcher was giving false positives for " cheater " or " hacker " to the iCCup lauuncher for some reason....just an FYI....kept getting accused of being a cheater because I kept getting disconnected in lobby lol


this may happen but you shpuld be warned in lobby (red text info). Do you read it? if you have one disconnection when game start you should just run again sc.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-03 04:30:56
April 03 2014 04:26 GMT
#802
On April 03 2014 02:08 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
since the new season (maybe since updating to 1.7.7.7?) a lot of my opponents drop from the game right after start. Is this caused by the launcher?

Have you enabled wdetector, both players must have lan latency plugin (wDeetctor) if the game name ends with #l2 etc
(mca assumed you weren't playing on iCCup, that may not be the case so tell me which server)

On April 03 2014 07:37 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 06:30 kurwajegomac wrote:
On April 03 2014 02:08 FyRe_DragOn wrote:
since the new season (maybe since updating to 1.7.7.7?) a lot of my opponents drop from the game right after start. Is this caused by the launcher?



you or your oppent didnt have lan latency. Make sure you have checked wDetector plugin. Do you have info in lobby that wD was initalzied?

On April 03 2014 06:09 Dante777 wrote:
has the virus that captures the screen, pc = (
could remove this virus please



No, i cant. I need your money, ok? This program is a fuckin virus, use at your own risk.


........WTF ?

EDIT : I just tried to play 3 games, and in all games I got disconnected from the iCCup server, and I believe the MCA launcher was giving false positives for " cheater " or " hacker " to the iCCup lauuncher for some reason....just an FYI....kept getting accused of being a cheater because I kept getting disconnected in lobby lol

mca64Launcher does some patching during the game lobby and unpatches later on, there may be a chance that the AH scans your SC while it's patched but it won't get you banned because there's no "advantage" for you.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
April 04 2014 16:18 GMT
#803
[image loading]
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
marpill
Profile Joined October 2008
Peru30 Posts
April 04 2014 17:35 GMT
#804
the launcher still having troubles , im susing 1.7.0.10 other versions doesnt work well, im on win7 64bits
''terran ''
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
April 04 2014 17:44 GMT
#805
fixed the dropping problem by restarting the launcher, believe the wdetector was not activating for some reason, and didnt show the activation in the pregame lobby. I was on fish
aka DragOn[NaS]
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
April 08 2014 19:12 GMT
#806
upnp is not working with 1.7.7.8 somehow -.-
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
April 12 2014 16:46 GMT
#807
[image loading]
Streaming with W-Mode will be available in the next version
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Rea-Rea
Profile Joined September 2009
United States42 Posts
April 12 2014 19:34 GMT
#808
For those who are Linux users, I'm in the process of trying to figure out what needs to be done for Wine or PlayOnLinux to allow mca launcher to work properly. I'll report back once I figure it out. This will continue my quest to remove winblows from my life (this includes using virtualbox or any other dual boot methods).

So far, mca launcher will bring up the game, but there is a message that appears in battle.net screens that I cannot read or understand. It might be mentioning that it failed to patch the game. I'll keep you all posted.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
April 12 2014 21:13 GMT
#809
For Linux users, just uncheck the Battle.net Gateways option and it should work under WINE. This has only been tested on singleplayer, not multiplayer
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-12 21:48:15
April 12 2014 21:46 GMT
#810
Starting to test mca64launcher. I personally like the "clean registry entries" feature with "override b.net entries" registry entry.

Reason moving to that: more and more people using in-game clock, including ex-pros, so I assume, that it is becoming a standard, and one is at disadvantage without it. What are your opinions on that?

Tech question: How the program determines a path to starcraft executable, and can this path to SC be set to certain Starcraft.exe file - as it can be set in Chaoslauncher? I have noticed, that path to SC used by mca is the same as in Chaoslauncher. The reason for that is, I'd like to have several versions of SC directories on my computer. (one of them in an one directory, one in another). (The feature "set path to SC executable" would be simple and sufficient solution)
I play the Chess of Computer Age
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-12 22:09:21
April 12 2014 22:09 GMT
#811
On April 13 2014 06:46 shaggles wrote:
Starting to test mca64launcher. I personally like the "clean registry entries" feature with "override b.net entries" registry entry.

Reason moving to that: more and more people using in-game clock, including ex-pros, so I assume, that it is becoming a standard, and one is at disadvantage without it. What are your opinions on that?

Tech question: How the program determines a path to starcraft executable, and can this path to SC be set to certain Starcraft.exe file - as it can be set in Chaoslauncher? I have noticed, that path to SC used by mca is the same as in Chaoslauncher. The reason for that is, I'd like to have several versions of SC directories on my computer. (one of them in an one directory, one in another). (The feature "set path to SC executable" would be simple and sufficient solution)


First it checks for (32 bit computers) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Starcraft\Program key. If the key/file does not exist, then it checks HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Starcraft\GamePath key. If the key/file still does not exist, then a dialog box will appear for you to select StarCraft.exe There is no need to add an option to select StarCraft.exe because the launcher requires SC 1.16.1 (if you have an older version, then you will get notice about it and SC will not run)
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
ArtOfTerran_
Profile Joined March 2014
2 Posts
April 13 2014 14:54 GMT
#812
There is a bug which disables the "9" and "0" hotkeys. I'm having to restart the launcher to enable these keys.
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
April 13 2014 15:42 GMT
#813
On April 13 2014 07:09 xboi209 wrote:
...There is no need to add an option to select StarCraft.exe because the launcher requires SC 1.16.1 (if you have an older version, then you will get notice about it and SC will not run)


I am talking about two 1.16.1 versions. Reason for that is, I play both vs Icc opponents, and vs Cpu (warmups and some micro UMS). Since I record every game, two separate directiories help me keep games (sort of) sorted and autoreplays in order. I used Chaoslauncher with "local" version and icclauncher with iccup version (iccup launcher allows you to set sc path to whatever you want). Since mcalauncher uses the same settings as chaoslauncher for starting directory, I will now have both launchers running the same SC executable, thus all replays falling into the same directory.

Fortunately both launchers have separate autoreplay directories, one may live with that.

Can the AR path and filename syntax for the replay be editable? At the moment it is somewhat random. I played 4 games vs 2 cpu's to see what it does and obtained following names:

0001 CPU1.rep (me and CPU 2 missing)
0002 CPU1 CPU2.rep (me missing)
0003 me.rep (both CPUs missing)
0004 CPU2 me.rep (CPU1 missing, my name was truncated. In other launchers if there are more players, names are abbreviated)

Also, the names don't include races, and other stuff.

What happens after replay 9999, does anybody know? Do you have 10000 or 0000 ?
I play the Chess of Computer Age
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
April 13 2014 16:56 GMT
#814
--- Nuked ---
Writer
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-13 17:47:45
April 13 2014 17:29 GMT
#815
mca let you know: "twitch doesnt allow use fuck shit etc in channel description. Thats why there is Madonna is awesome, not Madonna is fuckin' awesome"

"What happens after replay 9999, does anybody know? Do you have 10000"
10000

"0001 CPU1.rep (me and CPU 2 missing)
0002 CPU1 CPU2.rep (me missing)
0003 me.rep (both CPUs missing)
0004 CPU2 me.rep (CPU1 missing, my name was truncated. In other launchers if there are more players, names are abbreviated)"

maybe in future i will chnage this. Right now this is good for 1/1 games. On first place always your opp name, second your name. For rest game it reads first and second player in game. If something is trunced then its done cause there is like 28 characters limit. IF there is only one player in name then probally you laved a game before first 30 seconds in game.
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
Rea-Rea
Profile Joined September 2009
United States42 Posts
April 14 2014 01:23 GMT
#816
Ouch. So I learned the latest version of the launcher, 1.7.7.8 absolutely does not want to load in Wine. I have to kill -9 the process. Maybe there's libraries I'm missing to have the launcher run properly now?

What exactly does the launcher require to run properly? Like, programs or libraries, that sort of thing.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
April 16 2014 01:25 GMT
#817
On April 14 2014 10:23 Rea-Rea wrote:
Ouch. So I learned the latest version of the launcher, 1.7.7.8 absolutely does not want to load in Wine. I have to kill -9 the process. Maybe there's libraries I'm missing to have the launcher run properly now?

What exactly does the launcher require to run properly? Like, programs or libraries, that sort of thing.

http://pastebin.com/Bzsyf6nV



Please test beta version mca64Launcher 1.7.9.9
https://www.mediafire.com/?31063h6567jwkv3
Whats new?
http://pastebin.com/dNJXnxCJ
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 22:25:46
April 16 2014 22:25 GMT
#818
What is "Napraw zagubione wciśnięcia klawiszy"? (I know, obviously, what it means, but not, what it does?)
I play the Chess of Computer Age
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
April 16 2014 22:29 GMT
#819
Forgive me if this has been answered. I couldn't find a good one. For some reason when I use this my game is in some other language (Russian?). Is there a way for me to change it back to english?
Better than Pokebunny
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
April 17 2014 00:44 GMT
#820
On April 17 2014 07:29 Foreplay wrote:
Forgive me if this has been answered. I couldn't find a good one. For some reason when I use this my game is in some other language (Russian?). Is there a way for me to change it back to english?

uncheck "starcraft broodwar PL"
PL = Poland
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1444
WardiTV658
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko406
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8959
Bisu 4356
FanTaSy 3482
Jaedong 2087
Shuttle 1652
EffOrt 1282
Horang2 746
BeSt 724
actioN 455
Larva 388
[ Show more ]
Mini 278
Stork 121
Zeus 117
Mind 110
Dewaltoss 97
Snow 79
910 64
Barracks 63
Sea.KH 57
soO 54
hero 47
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 43
Sexy 37
sorry 33
Killer 30
Yoon 28
Bale 27
JYJ 26
Shinee 22
Free 18
Aegong 17
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 11
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4194
qojqva1444
Dendi929
XaKoH 536
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
x6flipin248
Other Games
singsing2713
olofmeister1357
hiko779
Livibee683
B2W.Neo666
crisheroes349
XBOCT235
Pyrionflax233
dupreeh70
Liquid`VortiX67
QueenE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2052
• Nemesis1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 57m
Replay Cast
9h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.