• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11652 users

SOSPA - the Korean Afreeca Broodwar Scene - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 49 Next All
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
September 14 2012 13:08 GMT
#221
all those videos and infos..

it really just increases my apetite for some epic BW !

so I really REALLY hope that we can somehow get our hands on majority of the vods from those tournaments

PL, SONIC Starleague etc.

We really NEED IT ! :D
T H C makes ppl happy
mjuuy
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway506 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 13:33:32
September 14 2012 13:33 GMT
#222
On September 14 2012 16:51 kjwcj wrote:


By.Cola vs Mong from last night's match.

Wasn't able to record any more because it was lagging too much but this is a really nice, long game between the two strongest players from each team.


ty for vod kjwcj! Could you upload 3Set: [FS] (T)(T)Mong > (P)요미(Female gamer) ?
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬. 우정호 1988 - 2012
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 14 2012 14:13 GMT
#223
wow thanks for the vod! awesome match
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 14 2012 16:22 GMT
#224
Ok guys, so updated Ro32 Dual Tournament groups .. apparently the one I posted before was actually just a player list, and not the groups lol
Group A)
[image loading]BJ서문지훈 (Minus)zelot)
[image loading]Pusan
[image loading]Mong
[image loading]force[name]

Group B)
[image loading]Hiya
[image loading]Cola
[image loading]minus)eagle
[image loading]StarCue

Group C)
[image loading]Killer
[image loading]AsiaSin[ScM]
[image loading]Terror
[image loading]Perfectman

Group D)
[image loading]Zergman
[image loading]BJ프발 (Minus)mighty)
[image loading]Sky
[image loading]Shinee

Group E)
[image loading]Minho
[image loading]Sexy
[image loading]김규회
[image loading]Saber

Group F)
[image loading]강태완
[image loading]beast
[image loading]BJ온돌
[image loading]Icarus

Group G)
[image loading]Sick[Kal]
[image loading]Ample
[image loading]Larva
[image loading]최민수

Group H)
[image loading]Soma[kal]
[image loading]koala
[image loading]LYH
[image loading]NtO'Smile

notes: Not entirely sure who BJ서문지훈 and BJ프발, but I deduced that they are probably minus)zelot and minus)mighty. Rest of the untranslated names idk, so if you know let me know!

Also, Sonic released ANOTHER calender (jesus). This time I have taken some time to translate it:
[image loading]
Notes: Ro32 Dual tournament stage is split into 2 days. I'm not certain, but it seems that the first day will play the 1/2/winners/losers games, and the second day will play the Final game. Keep in mind that these are all Bo3.

10/7 I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. I guess they pick their opponents? We'll see ..

Public = offline broadcast at Sonic's studio/office

I assume Proleague Exhibitions will be a lot like the last two matches we saw .. hopefully with a lot less PCFamily winning
Writerptrk
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5929 Posts
September 14 2012 16:54 GMT
#225
On September 14 2012 21:05 Holgerius wrote:
That game was better than every single PL game from the last couple of months.

By far!!
FBH #1!
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 16:56:04
September 14 2012 16:55 GMT
#226
Interesting groups from my perspective not saying the others are not interesting ... but the names in this group really caught my eye

Group A)
[image loading]BJ서문지훈 (Minus)zelot)
[image loading]Pusan
[image loading]Mong
[image loading]force[name]

Group B)
[image loading]Hiya
[image loading]Cola
[image loading]minus)eagle
[image loading]StarCue

Group C)
[image loading]Killer
[image loading]AsiaSin[ScM]
[image loading]Terror
[image loading]Perfectman

I hope bw gods will allow us to watch the dual tourney on streams and youtube ....
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
September 14 2012 19:01 GMT
#227
Mong Gun +_+ so awesome. There was a jat clan internal(?) team battle with a prize pool of 500k won. I saw a couple including parts of a mong vs pusan game where mong lost :O
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
September 14 2012 19:43 GMT
#228
Those matches are surprisingly funny!
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-14 19:46:41
September 14 2012 19:46 GMT
#229
Has anyone initiated any contact with Sonic yet?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
September 14 2012 23:16 GMT
#230
On September 15 2012 04:43 hitthat wrote:
Those matches are surprisingly funny!

them afreeca players deliver XD Sky's games usually have alot bm its pretty funny one time he drew a pylon heart in minho's main lol
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
September 14 2012 23:24 GMT
#231
How you guys watching again, and dont say afreeca on mobile because mine deadset just lags like an ass
John 15:13
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
September 15 2012 04:54 GMT
#232
On September 15 2012 08:24 PiPoGevy wrote:
How you guys watching again, and dont say afreeca on mobile because mine deadset just lags like an ass

I use afreeca mobile :/ its a good idea to use it when the amount of ppl on afreeca is very low. I'm able to watch sonic's restream on a 3g connection with almost no buffers
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
September 16 2012 11:40 GMT
#233
Well my internet sucks maybe thats it o.O
John 15:13
rupp_lekkens
Profile Joined February 2012
Chile64 Posts
September 16 2012 17:53 GMT
#234
Hi, i'm having troubles in step of registration
[image loading]
I filled all the fields, and all seems to be ok, but when i check the box to finish appears that :/
Also, beside where i enter mi ID appears this in orange: "사용할 수 있는 아이디 입니다."
Anyone can help me please? I really want to see all those amazing games *_* Thanks in advance
please correct me if I'm wrong in my english
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 16 2012 18:15 GMT
#235
On September 17 2012 02:53 rupp_lekkens wrote:
Hi, i'm having troubles in step of registration
[image loading]
I filled all the fields, and all seems to be ok, but when i check the box to finish appears that :/
Also, beside where i enter mi ID appears this in orange: "사용할 수 있는 아이디 입니다."
Anyone can help me please? I really want to see all those amazing games *_* Thanks in advance

basically it means you aren't putting the correct captcha. And the text you are getting by your ID is saying ur doing fine so dont worry haha
Writerptrk
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-16 19:28:42
September 16 2012 18:39 GMT
#236
I registered myself at afreeca, but then tried to login and it's giving me some sort of error. I don't have korean keyboard functionality so the error is just some squares in a box... help?


I've gotten something, is this the player? But I don't know what to click to find some brood war.
I found something in the right box where bw was shown, but then it opens a new small black window with a button at the right bottom with a link to downloading something of the player and silverlight, but I've already downloaded that...

[image loading]


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z6eira&s=6
rupp_lekkens
Profile Joined February 2012
Chile64 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-16 19:56:48
September 16 2012 19:56 GMT
#237
On September 17 2012 03:15 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 02:53 rupp_lekkens wrote:
Hi, i'm having troubles in step of registration
[image loading]
I filled all the fields, and all seems to be ok, but when i check the box to finish appears that :/
Also, beside where i enter mi ID appears this in orange: "사용할 수 있는 아이디 입니다."
Anyone can help me please? I really want to see all those amazing games *_* Thanks in advance

basically it means you aren't putting the correct captcha. And the text you are getting by your ID is saying ur doing fine so dont worry haha


Thanks! But I tried with different captchas and nothing same message.
[image loading]
;;
please correct me if I'm wrong in my english
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 17 2012 07:05 GMT
#238
On September 17 2012 04:56 rupp_lekkens wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 03:15 ArvickHero wrote:
On September 17 2012 02:53 rupp_lekkens wrote:
Hi, i'm having troubles in step of registration
[image loading]
I filled all the fields, and all seems to be ok, but when i check the box to finish appears that :/
Also, beside where i enter mi ID appears this in orange: "사용할 수 있는 아이디 입니다."
Anyone can help me please? I really want to see all those amazing games *_* Thanks in advance

basically it means you aren't putting the correct captcha. And the text you are getting by your ID is saying ur doing fine so dont worry haha


Thanks! But I tried with different captchas and nothing same message.
[image loading]
;;

hmm well I'm not sure then :/ sorry .. ;;;

On September 17 2012 03:39 wcr.4fun wrote:
I registered myself at afreeca, but then tried to login and it's giving me some sort of error. I don't have korean keyboard functionality so the error is just some squares in a box... help?


I've gotten something, is this the player? But I don't know what to click to find some brood war.
I found something in the right box where bw was shown, but then it opens a new small black window with a button at the right bottom with a link to downloading something of the player and silverlight, but I've already downloaded that...

[image loading]


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z6eira&s=6

I can't help you if I don't know what the error is lol .. all boxes no good ):
Writerptrk
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
September 17 2012 08:21 GMT
#239
On September 17 2012 03:39 wcr.4fun wrote:
I registered myself at afreeca, but then tried to login and it's giving me some sort of error. I don't have korean keyboard functionality so the error is just some squares in a box... help?


I've gotten something, is this the player? But I don't know what to click to find some brood war.
I found something in the right box where bw was shown, but then it opens a new small black window with a button at the right bottom with a link to downloading something of the player and silverlight, but I've already downloaded that...

[image loading]


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z6eira&s=6

regardless of korean keyboard functionality browsers usually show korean text.. what might work is if you find the encoding tab for your browser and set it to korean?
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 18:50:17
September 17 2012 18:36 GMT
#240
This needs to get featured! ooh it's on calendar, i hope the stream shows up.

PC Family fighting. and 7 million won is over $6,000 :O
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 51
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe23
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns28931
singsing2077
Mew2King71
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 58m
Replay Cast
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.