• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11071 users

Map (4)Dyad 2v2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Jukado
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
805 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 17:52:41
August 22 2012 13:23 GMT
#1
Dyad
A 2vs2 player map where allies spawn together under Use Map Settings.

[image loading]

Note: Pictures In Spolier Tags Below

Click this Link for Full Size Pictures

Or Click Here for a Slideshow


Features:
1. Defeat screen only when you and your ally have both died.

2. Map is greyed out at the start of the game rather than blacked out, so the layout of bases and terrain is visible.

3. Slots for four observers.

4. Peon Prison. Trap a worker for air stacks.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


5. Two pairs of pylons will wall the Thirds against vultures (plus markers).
South Third
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


West Third
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


6. One depot and one barracks will wall the main against zerglings (plus markers) (see pictures in bullet point 7 below).

7. Walling markers for a pylon and cannons at the North and South Naturals.
South
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


North
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


East
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


West
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Additional Pictures
+ Show Spoiler +
Centre01
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Centre02
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Centre03
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


North 2nd Main
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


North 2nd Natural
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


South 2nd Natural
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Changelog
+ Show Spoiler +
22nd August 2012
Version 1.0 Dyad

29th August 2012
Version 1.1 Dyad
-Wider ramps to highground Thirds
-Altered 12 and 6 o clock Naturals

5th October 2012
Version 1.2
-Cheese wedges at the lowground Thirds
-Reduced the size of the central hills
-Added overlord spots to the centre
-Zergling tight walls with only one depot and one barracks are now possible
-Many minor tweaks

9th October 2012
Version 1.3
-Added walling markers for a pylon and cannons at the North and South Naturals
-Decoration



A 'Dyad' is a group of two people.

Download (4)Dyad from this page
Star Tale Public Domain project. Maps: (2)Gates Of Memphis, (2)Marshmallow Toast, (4)Bubbles, (4)Clay Fields, (6)Numbskull Desert. Also the Vaylu Public Domain Tileset. Also Ramp Palettes, Brood War guides and some fun stuff. Links in my profile
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
August 22 2012 13:25 GMT
#2
another CardinalAllin map...Brilliant indeed.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 22 2012 15:22 GMT
#3
This could work out as a 3v3 map too! one ally is stuck in the middle of nowhere (AKA the corners) xD

ofc, very nice as usual.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
August 22 2012 15:37 GMT
#4
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.
FBH #1!
brolaf
Profile Joined May 2012
291 Posts
August 22 2012 15:50 GMT
#5
On August 23 2012 00:37 s.Q.uelched wrote:
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.

I dont understand whtas the problem? It looks mirrored to me
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 22 2012 15:50 GMT
#6
Its interesting that there is somewhat of a choice of 'which side do I take?' though its not clear what those random mineral patches in the middle low-ground are for; mining out to make the battlefield more manoeuverable, denying sunken contains? (: PM me if you want to test a few games.

I like the Peon Trap. Since its a UMS map (amirite?) how about investing in silly little tricks (of course I'd say this) like making the middle two ridges like Xel'Naga Watchtowers. If it makes the games bad, you can remove.

Also, another idea I just had was to be creative with hallucinated minerals (I don't know how hard it is to implement, Nightmarjoo knows). For example, if you decide people are taking the 3rd too quickly, you can place blocking minerals (ramps and preventing float), which disappear after a short period of time. If only there'd be a way to make minerals APPEAR, meaning if you don't expo soon enough, there's a mineral patch nearby that you have to mine out before being to optimally place your town center.

Permanent spells can be a bit finnicky, maybe some neutral buildings instead of permanent ridges, that when-killed open up the map for more manoeuverability. I dunno, sounds fun. And I still want to implement one of my 'Silly Spells' in a feasible capacity.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
August 22 2012 15:59 GMT
#7
On August 23 2012 00:50 brolaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 00:37 s.Q.uelched wrote:
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.

I dont understand whtas the problem? It looks mirrored to me

Right now the ramps are made like this \
by having them mirrored I meant to have all 4 ramps be like this /
I hope you understand.
FBH #1!
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-22 16:36:31
August 22 2012 16:35 GMT
#8
On August 23 2012 00:50 bITt.mAN wrote:
Its interesting that there is somewhat of a choice of 'which side do I take?' though its not clear what those random mineral patches in the middle low-ground are for; mining out to make the battlefield more manoeuverable, denying sunken contains? (: PM me if you want to test a few games.

I like the Peon Trap. Since its a UMS map (amirite?) how about investing in silly little tricks (of course I'd say this) like making the middle two ridges like Xel'Naga Watchtowers. If it makes the games bad, you can remove.

Also, another idea I just had was to be creative with hallucinated minerals (I don't know how hard it is to implement, Nightmarjoo knows). For example, if you decide people are taking the 3rd too quickly, you can place blocking minerals (ramps and preventing float), which disappear after a short period of time. If only there'd be a way to make minerals APPEAR, meaning if you don't expo soon enough, there's a mineral patch nearby that you have to mine out before being to optimally place your town center.

Permanent spells can be a bit finnicky, maybe some neutral buildings instead of permanent ridges, that when-killed open up the map for more manoeuverability. I dunno, sounds fun. And I still want to implement one of my 'Silly Spells' in a feasible capacity.

Oh. God. Please. No@everything after 2nd paragraph.

Card gj. I enjoyed the 1 game I got to watch on this map. However, what is with you and minerals? Are you an SCV and I didn't even know it?!?

@Above poster why move the ramps that way? o.O
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 22 2012 17:18 GMT
#9
On August 23 2012 00:59 s.Q.uelched wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 00:50 brolaf wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:37 s.Q.uelched wrote:
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.

I dont understand whtas the problem? It looks mirrored to me

Right now the ramps are made like this \
by having them mirrored I meant to have all 4 ramps be like this /
I hope you understand.

i dont see the problem with this. its probs just a personal preference.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
veQ
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland339 Posts
August 22 2012 17:28 GMT
#10
Also one minor thing.
if team goes for RR (hoping for double zerg or something ull know right away cause u will be able to see creep where the starting positions are)

Played few games on this map and it feels awesome.

1 ramp is 8 hex wide (team bottom: 1, team top: 2) others u can use depo depo rax to wall

and no, u cant siege gases in naturals from high ground thirds :D
"Victory comes to those who look forward" Proud SPECTER EVO Owner - http://imgur.com/a/Me9LU
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
August 22 2012 18:22 GMT
#11
Wait, wasn't this "Lioylds Beacon v1.1"? Are there any replays available?
Master Chief
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
August 22 2012 18:32 GMT
#12
No that was a different map, but very similar indeed.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
August 22 2012 19:40 GMT
#13
On August 23 2012 02:18 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 00:59 s.Q.uelched wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:50 brolaf wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:37 s.Q.uelched wrote:
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.

I dont understand whtas the problem? It looks mirrored to me

Right now the ramps are made like this \
by having them mirrored I meant to have all 4 ramps be like this /
I hope you understand.

i dont see the problem with this. its probs just a personal preference.

I made this comment because with his previous map, I felt that the ai pathing was exceptionally buggy at the ramps.
FBH #1!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 22 2012 20:13 GMT
#14
On August 23 2012 04:40 s.Q.uelched wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 02:18 FlaShFTW wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:59 s.Q.uelched wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:50 brolaf wrote:
On August 23 2012 00:37 s.Q.uelched wrote:
I didn't play it yet, but the 4 main ramps worry me.
It seems like it would be nicer to have them mirrored or either have 1 vertical and 1 horizontal ramp to each main.

I dont understand whtas the problem? It looks mirrored to me

Right now the ramps are made like this \
by having them mirrored I meant to have all 4 ramps be like this /
I hope you understand.

i dont see the problem with this. its probs just a personal preference.

I made this comment because with his previous map, I felt that the ai pathing was exceptionally buggy at the ramps.

are there scenarios in which you couild prove this? do you mean like with you wanting to go to one ramp but it ends up going to the other?
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-28 13:27:41
August 28 2012 13:20 GMT
#15
EDIT: I'll draw u a picture when I get back home.


my word I'm glad you had a book to write all the stuff down. Please upload the .rep , or at least examine in a repaly reader and spoiler the 2 HOUR chat-log.

As I was going to sleep last night I had a ton of really good ideas that I talked with you about I was lying in bed and the stuff was still racing though my mind.

How about replacing the minerals in the middle with 7x150min stacked things instead. That would mean they're kinda like 'high yield' in that they give faster income (thus more reward), but are pretty exposed. They'd only really be used for endgame long distance mining situations, but still, if you're gonna have them, might as well have them make as much sense as possible.
Another minor idea is managing to make the hills themselves in the middle kinda like mineral-onlys, by sticking normal mineral fields (or said stacked ones) right on the edge of the cliff so that you could just fit a CC (or equivalent) on top. I guess I'm thinking Plains to Hill aka. Pelenor. This is interesting, as they're quite exposed and vulnerable to attack from all sides. Then, taking this base would mean saccrificing using it for anything else BUT mining, as the CC and miners would screw the pathing to hell.
Mine, or tanks on hill? -->STRATEGYYYYY



The big idea though was a way to use that space below the 3rd with the big white doodad (5). In retrospect, the actual expo is a good distance from its choke, meaning even if you control the choke area, they can still kinda defend and get moniez from the expo.
Basically, port the bottom right and top left bases from Nostalgia. You'd have the mineral only at the nat of the corner expo, being near-er to the cliff. You can move everything on that side down a bit (making middle left/right 3rds further away) without concern because there'd be no gas, and the mineral field would be snuggy up against the cliff. But don't remove too much low-ground at that nat, u still want somewhere to mass turrets.

Anyway, you have a Nostalgia-style high-ground bridge right from the left side of the mineral-only, snaking behind the 3rd gas, and ending up on the side of the natural. You would block off the entrances to it (more on that later) with neutral buildings, so its not too imba. First, this lets you harass that 3rd. Put it close enough that even vultures and lurkers, not just Tanks, can get shots. Since you need to jump walls/kill walls/have drop tech in order to harass that 3rd, this gives option for cliffing with drops and more dynamic play, YAY.


I like this idea because it allows for runbys, more manoeuvering, and more interesting game dynamics and terrain stuffed into one map. Now, the types of temples+mins you place to block will be very important.
With a new bridge to the corner expos, if it weren't blocked, people could walk over there sigege up, free base. Also, if it isn't locked, lings could run around the side like on Moon Glaive. I mean, that wouldn't be THAT much of a problem, but it'd be annoying, and would certainly affect our walling discussions.
You want the outside part to be jumpable like on Medusa or Electric Circuit. Those temples (dunno how many) are well ballanced, I think you should port them direct. I mean, you could just have a mineral blocking the ramp like Baekmagojji, but, I dunno, I would prefer it feels like something that's super solid all the way until midgame, which is how the Medusa temples play. There are different ways you could do the ramps. Either 2 separate one blocked, or one big wider one and placing the blockers at the point where the bridge peels off from the corner expo. Ballance of space (IT WONT FIT!), how easy it is for enemies to move through there, and how easy it is to defend there. [another fun mechanic we haven't investigated is imitating the neutral buildings in the main on Andromeda, clearing them getting you more access to your main meaning better AA defense]

For the part leading out of the natural, I think it'd be best to copy how its done in the corners of HBR. That means, you can spend the time and mine that guy out before they can come in from the outside, letting you move a few small units up and down. But for proper mobilization, I think it'd be cool if you could have the same temples and stacking as on HBR, except (if possible) half the temple is super-imposed on the cliff, meaning the overall path would be less wide than the temples blocking. Remember, you'd have to leave a gap for units to walk though once you've taken out the stacled 0 minerals.
The path should be as wide as can fit on this map which is already stuffed with cool shit the same width as their soul sisters on Nostalgia, or the back ridge behind the nats on HBR. Arguably, there's a case to be made that you should design it like Gaia's second-entrance-to-nats, except the bridge it leads onto only overlooks the 3rd. Or, even crazier idea, you could put [a narrow (a la 815) ?] ramp from the overlooking bridge, down to the 3rd, blocked by a nearly-done mineral patch (e.g. 32min). Perfect ballance between something that could be agressively mined out (4 passes, 5 is too much IMO) to let ur harassers up on the cliff, and something that would be mined out automatically once people take that base, stimulating them to use the bridge.


Yeah, I'll draw u a picture, and I really wish I was any good at using a proper mapping program to show u proof of concept. HF HF
EDIT: And having referenced 11 different maps in my discourse, I conclude that I am an awesome person. Now if I'd only put in the practice to make maps (starting with shitty ones) myself, instead of just thinking about them q:
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 28 2012 14:32 GMT
#16
On August 28 2012 22:20 bITt.mAN wrote:
EDIT: I'll draw u a picture when I get back home.


my word I'm glad you had a book to write all the stuff down. Please upload the .rep , or at least examine in a repaly reader and spoiler the 2 HOUR chat-log.

As I was going to sleep last night I had a ton of really good ideas that I talked with you about I was lying in bed and the stuff was still racing though my mind.

How about replacing the minerals in the middle with 7x150min stacked things instead. That would mean they're kinda like 'high yield' in that they give faster income (thus more reward), but are pretty exposed. They'd only really be used for endgame long distance mining situations, but still, if you're gonna have them, might as well have them make as much sense as possible.
Another minor idea is managing to make the hills themselves in the middle kinda like mineral-onlys, by sticking normal mineral fields (or said stacked ones) right on the edge of the cliff so that you could just fit a CC (or equivalent) on top. I guess I'm thinking Plains to Hill aka. Pelenor. This is interesting, as they're quite exposed and vulnerable to attack from all sides. Then, taking this base would mean saccrificing using it for anything else BUT mining, as the CC and miners would screw the pathing to hell.
Mine, or tanks on hill? -->STRATEGYYYYY



The big idea though was a way to use that space below the 3rd with the big white doodad (5). In retrospect, the actual expo is a good distance from its choke, meaning even if you control the choke area, they can still kinda defend and get moniez from the expo.
Basically, port the bottom right and top left bases from Nostalgia. You'd have the mineral only at the nat of the corner expo, being near-er to the cliff. You can move everything on that side down a bit (making middle left/right 3rds further away) without concern because there'd be no gas, and the mineral field would be snuggy up against the cliff. But don't remove too much low-ground at that nat, u still want somewhere to mass turrets.

Anyway, you have a Nostalgia-style high-ground bridge right from the left side of the mineral-only, snaking behind the 3rd gas, and ending up on the side of the natural. You would block off the entrances to it (more on that later) with neutral buildings, so its not too imba. First, this lets you harass that 3rd. Put it close enough that even vultures and lurkers, not just Tanks, can get shots. Since you need to jump walls/kill walls/have drop tech in order to harass that 3rd, this gives option for cliffing with drops and more dynamic play, YAY.


I like this idea because it allows for runbys, more manoeuvering, and more interesting game dynamics and terrain stuffed into one map. Now, the types of temples+mins you place to block will be very important.
With a new bridge to the corner expos, if it weren't blocked, people could walk over there sigege up, free base. Also, if it isn't locked, lings could run around the side like on Moon Glaive. I mean, that wouldn't be THAT much of a problem, but it'd be annoying, and would certainly affect our walling discussions.
You want the outside part to be jumpable like on Medusa or Electric Circuit. Those temples (dunno how many) are well ballanced, I think you should port them direct. I mean, you could just have a mineral blocking the ramp like Baekmagojji, but, I dunno, I would prefer it feels like something that's super solid all the way until midgame, which is how the Medusa temples play. There are different ways you could do the ramps. Either 2 separate one blocked, or one big wider one and placing the blockers at the point where the bridge peels off from the corner expo. Ballance of space (IT WONT FIT!), how easy it is for enemies to move through there, and how easy it is to defend there. [another fun mechanic we haven't investigated is imitating the neutral buildings in the main on Andromeda, clearing them getting you more access to your main meaning better AA defense]

For the part leading out of the natural, I think it'd be best to copy how its done in the corners of HBR. That means, you can spend the time and mine that guy out before they can come in from the outside, letting you move a few small units up and down. But for proper mobilization, I think it'd be cool if you could have the same temples and stacking as on HBR, except (if possible) half the temple is super-imposed on the cliff, meaning the overall path would be less wide than the temples blocking. Remember, you'd have to leave a gap for units to walk though once you've taken out the stacled 0 minerals.
The path should be as wide as can fit on this map which is already stuffed with cool shit the same width as their soul sisters on Nostalgia, or the back ridge behind the nats on HBR. Arguably, there's a case to be made that you should design it like Gaia's second-entrance-to-nats, except the bridge it leads onto only overlooks the 3rd. Or, even crazier idea, you could put [a narrow (a la 815) ?] ramp from the overlooking bridge, down to the 3rd, blocked by a nearly-done mineral patch (e.g. 32min). Perfect ballance between something that could be agressively mined out (4 passes, 5 is too much IMO) to let ur harassers up on the cliff, and something that would be mined out automatically once people take that base, stimulating them to use the bridge.


Yeah, I'll draw u a picture, and I really wish I was any good at using a proper mapping program to show u proof of concept. HF HF
EDIT: And having referenced 11 different maps in my discourse, I conclude that I am an awesome person. Now if I'd only put in the practice to make maps (starting with shitty ones) myself, instead of just thinking about them q:

oh mah god this wall of text O.o need picture ASAP
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 28 2012 14:41 GMT
#17
{: FlashFTW why do I never see you in OP TeamLiquid? Yeah Time zone differences, but would you mind disclosing your aka. For playing with TL people I always stitch out to my 'bITt.mAN' acc, how about you? Or am I just a noob and you are around?
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 28 2012 20:56 GMT
#18
Alright, time to grafix this shit up!

EDIT with pix incoming!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 28 2012 21:14 GMT
#19
On August 28 2012 23:41 bITt.mAN wrote:
{: FlashFTW why do I never see you in OP TeamLiquid? Yeah Time zone differences, but would you mind disclosing your aka. For playing with TL people I always stitch out to my 'bITt.mAN' acc, how about you? Or am I just a noob and you are around?

i dont play anymore. sorry
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
August 29 2012 14:57 GMT
#20
just played a game on this map yesterday

it is a pretty cool map

I like it
T H C makes ppl happy
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 341
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37095
Calm 7906
Bisu 2181
Rain 1731
Jaedong 1209
Horang2 625
BeSt 543
FanTaSy 522
Larva 384
Rush 361
[ Show more ]
Soma 320
Stork 304
Light 298
Snow 193
Zeus 187
ZerO 167
Barracks 140
Free 116
910 95
Mind 83
Killer 71
Mong 56
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 32
Aegong 28
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
fl0m2760
olofmeister867
Other Games
gofns37541
singsing2311
B2W.Neo896
hiko401
Lowko387
crisheroes335
Mlord217
Hui .156
Livibee131
DeMusliM98
RotterdaM87
djWHEAT86
Mew2King73
QueenE39
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4234
• Jankos2665
• TFBlade563
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.