• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:11
CEST 22:11
KST 05:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7837 users

Get better soon KT_Violet! - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 38 Next All
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
July 26 2012 08:53 GMT
#141
omg KT_Violet posting on TL? AWESOME!
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
July 26 2012 09:20 GMT
#142
violet just do a flash and play sc2 in rehab ezpz ^^
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
July 26 2012 09:25 GMT
#143
@KT Violet

Please recover quickly because the team needs you . KT FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGG . Fanboy mode on.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
July 26 2012 09:32 GMT
#144
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Violet so gosu, KT HWAITING!!~ So awesome to have you here on TL!!!

Who do you think will win OSL?
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 10:49 GMT
#145
On July 26 2012 15:57 MetalPanda wrote:
I'm happy that you are on Team Liquid, Violet
Fighting!
How much do you enjoy SC2 right now?


Nice to talk to you too
I was playing GM on NA Server
Maybe #14?
And High master on KR Server
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
KoN_Toaster
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland4 Posts
July 26 2012 10:49 GMT
#146
I've never heard of you, but you seem like awesome guy! Hope all best for you! ^_^ Fighting!
Hey and thanks for tuning into the stream! I'm random player who openly discusses current strategies and balance on stream. Ask questions - I try to answer!
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 10:57 GMT
#147
On July 26 2012 18:32 chaosTheory_14cc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Violet so gosu, KT HWAITING!!~ So awesome to have you here on TL!!!

Who do you think will win OSL?


You're welcome
I think Jangbi will be win
He has experienced to beat Fantasy
i guess it's very important
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 10:58 GMT
#148
On July 26 2012 19:49 KoN_Toaster wrote:
I've never heard of you, but you seem like awesome guy! Hope all best for you! ^_^ Fighting!



Haha thank you
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:00 GMT
#149
On July 26 2012 18:25 Sawamura wrote:
@KT Violet

Please recover quickly because the team needs you . KT FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGG . Fanboy mode on.


I want too TT, but cancer it not ezpz.. Haha
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
July 26 2012 11:02 GMT
#150
On July 26 2012 19:57 kt violet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:32 chaosTheory_14cc wrote:
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Violet so gosu, KT HWAITING!!~ So awesome to have you here on TL!!!

Who do you think will win OSL?


You're welcome
I think Jangbi will be win
He has experienced to beat Fantasy
i guess it's very important

But Fantasy is very strong? Better than Flash?
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 26 2012 11:06 GMT
#151
Thank you SO much for replying, its really cool hehe (:

If we want to chat, the forum posting is not as easy to read as teamliquid.net's IRC instant chat:

http://www.teamliquid.net/irc/


P.S. Which Progamer has the most annoying fans (Bisu?)
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:06 GMT
#152
On July 26 2012 18:20 ChriS-X wrote:
violet just do a flash and play sc2 in rehab ezpz ^^



What those mean? I can't understand
It's slang? Or kidding?
I know 'rehab' is a hospital program
Hmm! Sorry=(
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:08 GMT
#153
On July 26 2012 17:53 Gosi wrote:
omg KT_Violet posting on TL? AWESOME!


Haha hi
Emoticon is so cute
I want to a lot talk
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:11 GMT
#154
On July 26 2012 16:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


:O

violet!

you gosu player!

I'm Big Fan!



Thank you I'm your very big fan!! Yeah^^
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:18 GMT
#155
On July 26 2012 16:28 N.geNuity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


안녕하세요
사랑해 <3
우정호 고수! fighting~~

hope that's right ^.^, lol all I know.

I guess similar question: thoughts on Tving OSL? 허영무 or 정명훈?

do koreans consider either of them part of the Kong Line still?



I think Jangbi will be win
He has experienced to beat Fantasy
i guess it's very important
And i don't have interest Kong Line ! lol
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
raser
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway301 Posts
July 26 2012 11:20 GMT
#156
wow you have great english!

Get well soon violet!
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:21 GMT
#157
On July 26 2012 16:54 J1.au wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Welcome to TL. You and KT have a lot of fans here!



Hi thank you for your greet
I'm not, KT has a lot fans
I want to many many many talk!^^
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
July 26 2012 11:27 GMT
#158
Welcome to TL Violet. Get well soon ^^
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:32 GMT
#159
On July 26 2012 17:07 Archers_bane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


Hello Violet from Texas, USA! I hope you are feeling better! I have fond memories of cheering you on, even against my favorite team (Hwaseung OZ)!

This game below is one of the many games I enjoyed watching! Thank you for saying hello to your fans from around the world! And a question if you dont mind me asking, what protoss unit do you like the most and why?!





I have trouble to understand haha I'm English chobo~
I like shuttle and reaver because they are you will be win or not <3
In case of control you feel thrill
Ample answer? I hope it
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 11:36 GMT
#160
On July 26 2012 17:12 FlaShFTW wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGG IS THAT REALLY VIOLETTT?!!?!??!! *fanboyism override*
Enjoy TL Violet!!!! We love you!!! KT HWAITING!

Question: What is your favorite match you've played.


Ya It's really Violet
I love you too

My favorite games are all versus SKT
lol
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5624
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4884
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt726
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam350
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
ToD77
Dewaltoss58
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade974
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 49m
INu's Battles
14h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 49m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.