• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7002 users

Get better soon KT_Violet! - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 38 Next All
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
July 17 2012 22:55 GMT
#121
Get better soon, I would love (hate) to see you play (stomp) SKT once more! Your teams and your fans believe in you!

Violet hwaiting~!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 22:58:28
July 17 2012 22:58 GMT
#122
Get better soon! I wish you the best of luck!
dragoon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States695 Posts
July 17 2012 23:03 GMT
#123
will keep violet in my prayers~

hopefully he gets better soon..
i love you
kt violet
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)23 Posts
July 26 2012 06:52 GMT
#124
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG
+++++++
hi I'm Violet. I want to talk many foreign people :D
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
July 26 2012 06:57 GMT
#125
I'm happy that you are on Team Liquid, Violet
Fighting!
How much do you enjoy SC2 right now?
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
July 26 2012 07:00 GMT
#126
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

no way, can we get this confirmed
Jaedong plz
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
July 26 2012 07:05 GMT
#127
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


:O

violet!

you gosu player!

I'm Big Fan!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Nortac
Profile Joined April 2011
United States375 Posts
July 26 2012 07:11 GMT
#128
On July 26 2012 16:00 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

no way, can we get this confirmed

I play on his sc2 account on KR sometimes, which has to be made by a social security number and talk to him on skype all the time, and so i can confirm this.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
July 26 2012 07:16 GMT
#129
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


Hi!!!

Who do you think will win OSL ?

Who do you want to win?
Kpaxlol
Profile Joined April 2010
813 Posts
July 26 2012 07:23 GMT
#130
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Haha ! <3 Have fun here :D
<3 bw
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
July 26 2012 07:28 GMT
#131
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


안녕하세요
사랑해 <3
우정호 고수! fighting~~

hope that's right ^.^, lol all I know.

I guess similar question: thoughts on Tving OSL? 허영무 or 정명훈?

do koreans consider either of them part of the Kong Line still?
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Nortac
Profile Joined April 2011
United States375 Posts
July 26 2012 07:46 GMT
#132
He's sleeping now, he said he was very tired, he'll get to these when he wakes up!
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
July 26 2012 07:54 GMT
#133
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG

Welcome to TL. You and KT have a lot of fans here!
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 08:08:28
July 26 2012 08:07 GMT
#134
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


Hello Violet from Texas, USA! I hope you are feeling better! I have fond memories of cheering you on, even against my favorite team (Hwaseung OZ)!

This game below is one of the many games I enjoyed watching! Thank you for saying hello to your fans from around the world! And a question if you dont mind me asking, what protoss unit do you like the most and why?!



Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
July 26 2012 08:12 GMT
#135
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGG IS THAT REALLY VIOLETTT?!!?!??!! *fanboyism override*
Enjoy TL Violet!!!! We love you!!! KT HWAITING!

Question: What is your favorite match you've played.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
July 26 2012 08:16 GMT
#136
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


!!!

We love you, Violet!
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
July 26 2012 08:21 GMT
#137
How is your health right now?

I hope everything is right!

I loved your mass templar drops on destination, was so fun to watch
Stork[gm]
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 26 2012 08:30 GMT
#138
Hi Violet,
It's amazing to think we can actually communicate with a Korean BW Progamer! A lot of us fans have drempt of having direct interaction with our favorite players, but until now we've been on different parts of the Earth and had different languages. So thank you for bridging the gap!

With your current condition, what does a normal day look like for you i.e. how many hours are you awake per day, to do thinks like read a book or use the computer? I am only trying to understand better your circumstances, to learn more about what it is like to have your illness.
Also, please tell any (and all) of your progamer friends (I'm sure you have many) that their foreign fans would be delighted to talk to them and ask them questions, and even with little english skills we can communicate a lot. Ask ex-SKT player In_Dove, he had very fruitful interaction with foreign fans, most importantly by trying and doing the basics, rather than being afraid that his english wasn't good enough. There are many Korean speakers on this site who would gladly translate <:
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Phustus
Profile Joined July 2008
Canada81 Posts
July 26 2012 08:33 GMT
#139
On July 26 2012 15:52 kt violet wrote:
Hi guys I'm Violet
i registered TL
I want to talk with foreign people
and lets talk
brood war, sc2, match analyse, stuff^^
its pleasant thing for me
GG


Violet how do I get the womens to like me, also who is your favorite SC2 progamer so far if you've been following it at all?
SpaceFighting
Profile Joined January 2010
New Zealand690 Posts
July 26 2012 08:39 GMT
#140
just wanna say get well soon violet, im from NewZealand, this shows you have foreign fans everywhere bro, HWAITING!
kuz pro
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft404
ByuN 275
RuFF_SC2 159
ViBE94
CosmosSc2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2326
GuemChi 1284
MaD[AoV]175
Sharp 154
910 65
Bale 21
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 592
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 600
C9.Mang0353
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• EnkiAlexander 64
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo606
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 11m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.