• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:52
CEST 13:52
KST 20:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9810 users

Chinese BW relations thread - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 07 2012 11:50 GMT
#141
Also reminder that the C-OSL offline qualifiers day 2 is in 10 minutes!

casted by dingdang, address:
由叮当给大家直播 直播地址
http://kan.games.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=2446697112
B组成员 Group B Members: GP).toona JXSA_lower(迷糊) Max..lovexiaoppp D7_shenchaguan

casted by rouyu, address:
由肉鱼给大家直播 直播地址
http://kan.sina.com.cn/u/play.php?uid=1173803590
a组成员 Group a Members:NJ_rushgoon(天王) NJ_haha168 GP).guoqian GP).Py_shimly FoR..CQLQ(疯子)(fengzi)
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
July 07 2012 12:06 GMT
#142
yea that's pretty fucking annoying, but I guess it's okay since he doesn't understand what they are saying

I think he just said something like...

"China stream viewers, thank you"

Nice guy ^^
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 07 2012 12:11 GMT
#143
On July 07 2012 21:06 Cambium wrote:
yea that's pretty fucking annoying, but I guess it's okay since he doesn't understand what they are saying

I think he just said something like...

"China stream viewers, thank you"

Nice guy ^^


Please excuse the fans, we (I and the community leaders and players) are aware of potential BM or misunderstandings that could arise from the fan's actions, but they are just excited.

I can apologize on their behalf if I have that power, they will get better with time.

Sorry.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
July 07 2012 12:22 GMT
#144
no it's totally understandable, and it happens anywhere and everywhere

you want a large audience, and when you do get a large number of people, you get more idiots mixed in as well, and they tend to synergize upon each other
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Crimson)S(hadow
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Philippines952 Posts
July 07 2012 12:26 GMT
#145
fengzi went 2-1 against scan, it was a very fun to watch
"It's the end of the BW era which i devoted everything to for 10 years. I tried playing sc2, but my BW memories run too deep; I felt like I was playing an entirely different game" -ToSsGirL
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 07 2012 12:27 GMT
#146
On July 07 2012 21:26 Crimson)S(hadow wrote:
fengzi went 2-1 against scan, it was a very fun to watch


jaystar went 3:0 =3, replays are in the thread
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
July 07 2012 14:32 GMT
#147
On July 07 2012 21:22 Cambium wrote:
no it's totally understandable, and it happens anywhere and everywhere

you want a large audience, and when you do get a large number of people, you get more idiots mixed in as well, and they tend to synergize upon each other

twitch chat is always full of mess even without Chinese
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
July 07 2012 14:42 GMT
#148
On July 07 2012 20:46 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 01:24 Xiphos wrote:
On July 07 2012 01:12 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 00:49 Caihead wrote:
7/6 Jaystar vs Scan replay:
http://www.8da.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=NTY2NTY5fGIzZjAwNTU2fDEzNDE1ODk3MDN8MTY0OTAxfDEyMzcyMzM=


Did he win 3:0, or only posted the reps where he won ? lol

Thanks !

And god, Scan is lvl 21 :o


Well JayStar is pretty darn good.

I think the only other Toss in China that can rival to JayStar is Vulture or if Lx decided to play in the C-STL for the next season.


speaking of that I met Lxx today and watched a hilarious game with him and some other fans/staff of plu.cn


:O Luo Xian still around eh?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 07 2012 15:08 GMT
#149
On July 07 2012 23:42 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 20:46 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 01:24 Xiphos wrote:
On July 07 2012 01:12 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 00:49 Caihead wrote:
7/6 Jaystar vs Scan replay:
http://www.8da.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=NTY2NTY5fGIzZjAwNTU2fDEzNDE1ODk3MDN8MTY0OTAxfDEyMzcyMzM=


Did he win 3:0, or only posted the reps where he won ? lol

Thanks !

And god, Scan is lvl 21 :o


Well JayStar is pretty darn good.

I think the only other Toss in China that can rival to JayStar is Vulture or if Lx decided to play in the C-STL for the next season.


speaking of that I met Lxx today and watched a hilarious game with him and some other fans/staff of plu.cn


:O Luo Xian still around eh?


yes as far as i can tell
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-07 15:17:12
July 07 2012 15:15 GMT
#150
7/7 results of the C-OSL offline qualifiers are in:
C-OSL海选赛结果出来了
http://www.liansai.net/roundrobin_ptable.aspx?schedule_id=1169
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
July 07 2012 16:58 GMT
#151
So, how big exactly is the scene in China? You say they have 30+ teams and whatnot but how big is the fan support relative to somewhere like Korea?
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
July 07 2012 17:15 GMT
#152
On July 08 2012 01:58 ProxyKnoxy wrote:
So, how big exactly is the scene in China? You say they have 30+ teams and whatnot but how big is the fan support relative to somewhere like Korea?


One single link of ex-Pro streaming on their site generated 1.6K of viewership. Think about that.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 00:05:40
July 07 2012 19:18 GMT
#153
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
July 08 2012 05:58 GMT
#154
On July 08 2012 04:18 hydrogg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program


Is your Starcraft version 1.13 ?
ॐ
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
July 08 2012 08:55 GMT
#155
On July 08 2012 14:58 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 04:18 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program


Is your Starcraft version 1.13 ?


I have the latest one, I need to downgrade to play on VS servers?
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
July 08 2012 09:10 GMT
#156
On July 08 2012 17:55 hydrogg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 14:58 endy wrote:
On July 08 2012 04:18 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program


Is your Starcraft version 1.13 ?


I have the latest one, I need to downgrade to play on VS servers?

Yeah that's basically it. IDK what the differences are between 1.16 and 1.13, but I don't think anything major...
EleGant[AoV]
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 09:25:16
July 08 2012 09:22 GMT
#157
On July 08 2012 17:55 hydrogg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 14:58 endy wrote:
On July 08 2012 04:18 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program


Is your Starcraft version 1.13 ?


I have the latest one, I need to downgrade to play on VS servers?


Yes. 1.13F.

On July 08 2012 18:10 ImbaTosS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 17:55 hydrogg wrote:
On July 08 2012 14:58 endy wrote:
On July 08 2012 04:18 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 20:34 Caihead wrote:
On July 07 2012 19:29 hydrogg wrote:
On July 07 2012 14:19 endy wrote:
On July 07 2012 03:29 kidd wrote:
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a guide for us to play on their server? I would like to play some games vs the Chinese.

I see the website on the front page but it's very obviously all in Chinese.


Ok, so to create an account go there
http://www.vsa.com.cn/user/center/register/user_register_temp.jsp

Click on the left button 同意

You land on a form
Field 1 : username. 3 to 13 characters Click on the button on the right to check availability.
Field 2 : password 6 to 28 characters.
Field 3 : password confirmation
Field 4 : real name
Field 5 : Chinese ID card number
Field 6 : purpose of the account. Select 星际对战1v1 (1v1 starcraft ladder)
Field 7 : captcha

Validate.

I can't go further as I don't have a Chinese ID card at the moment, but normally you need to download the client. Login, then browse to locate a BW exe (like with iccup launcher) but it has to be version 1.13. Then, instead of selecting a Bnet portal, games will be available under Local Area Network (UDP)



seems to work, if someone has instructions on how to get the launcher it would be appreciated


go to this
http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.http
the first dl (top) is the full installed launcher, second one you don't need to install
[image loading]
The red links require a download engine called "thunder" (similar to bit-torrent engines), the black links require something else. Just use one of the other links.


Thanks, your link goes to an error page though
I think the actual link is: http://game.vsa.com.cn/vsmain/jsp/down/down.html


also starcraft crashes every time I try to go to LAN game after launching through the VS program


Is your Starcraft version 1.13 ?


I have the latest one, I need to downgrade to play on VS servers?

Yeah that's basically it. IDK what the differences are between 1.16 and 1.13, but I don't think anything major...


There is no difference in terms of balance. Only difference from 1.13f is that glitches that made some hacks possibles were fixed, and B.net was improved. I think the most annoying thing is the hatchery rally crash glitch...
ॐ
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 09:31:10
July 08 2012 09:27 GMT
#158
12k+ people tune into the chinese restream of SPL regularly, never paid attention to that since the streams didn't have a easy to see viewer # before. And that's with the NEW format that most people dislike.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
July 08 2012 09:32 GMT
#159
On July 08 2012 18:27 Caihead wrote:
12k+ people tune into the chinese restream of SPL regularly, never paid attention to that since the streams didn't have a easy to see viewer # before. And that's with the NEW format that most people dislike.


Which stream ? Most people here watch it on PPS or PPLive. On PPS there often was 20k+ viewers during PL last year.
ॐ
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
July 08 2012 09:34 GMT
#160
On July 08 2012 18:32 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2012 18:27 Caihead wrote:
12k+ people tune into the chinese restream of SPL regularly, never paid attention to that since the streams didn't have a easy to see viewer # before. And that's with the NEW format that most people dislike.


Which stream ? Most people here watch it on PPS or PPLive. On PPS there often was 20k+ viewers during PL last year.


Yea, was referring to the new fengyun 风云直播 stream on plu.cn, i'm well aware it's higher if you add them up.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV353
Rex76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 8m
The PondCast
22h 8m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.