• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9949 users

BW Translators Thread

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
May 17 2012 00:32 GMT
#1
Translators Anonymous
[image loading]
Warp field stabilized


Hello BW General Section. This is Kimoleon ^_^. There was an 'interview feedback' thread that was made years ago, so I thought it was about time for a new one.

So this thread's purpose is if translators that want to translate a BW related article, they can post here to show their interest so their work won’t get wasted or sniped by another fellow translator.

I usually just get them from Daily E-Sports, but if you have other sources you can post or shoot me a PM.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr

So if you’re interested in translating an article and you have the time for it, please put it in this form.

Format:
YearMonthDay – Event / Progress – Your ID.
URL Source

Example:
20120515 OSL Ro16 Day 1 – Kimoleon.
+ Show Spoiler +
Jangbi - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60412
Grape - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60415
Soulkey - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60417
Zero - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60419


Cheers~
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 17 2012 00:50 GMT
#2
Good initiative^^
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
May 17 2012 07:36 GMT
#3
This sounds great an easy way to check out new information of it gets buried
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
May 17 2012 21:32 GMT
#4
I'm going to start on these since it's pretty quiet atm.

20120516 OSL Ro16 Day 2 - Kimoleon.
+ Show Spoiler +
Flash - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60460
Fantasy - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60462
Shine - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60464
Soo - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60466
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 17 2012 21:47 GMT
#5
I thought something like this existed at the 'secret forums', but I guess having one outside isn't a bad idea either.
ppp
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 03:49:14
May 22 2012 03:47 GMT
#6
Personally requesting a translation of the interview done with KT's SC2 ace (P)Lizzy.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60650
Commentator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 05:08:45
May 22 2012 04:33 GMT
#7
On May 22 2012 12:47 GTR wrote:
Personally requesting a translation of the interview done with KT's SC2 ace (P)Lizzy.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60650

Here you go GTR

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60650

KT에는 '최종병기' 이영호와 김대엽이 '더블병기'를 이루며 팀을 이끌었다. 이번 시즌 이 두 명 이외에 새로운 '병기'가 나올 것이라 생각하는 사람은 별로 없었다. 그러나 개막전에서 '비밀병기' 원선재가 스타크래프트2:자유의날개(이하 스타2)에서 하루 2승을 기록하며 KT에 개막전 승리를 선물했다.

Within KT, there were only 2 aces who carried the team, Stats and Flash. These two were pretty much the only ones considered aces for team KT and no one expected otherwise. However, during the final games between KT and CJ Entus, a "secret ace" by the name of Lizzy (Won Sun Jae) came out and was able to grab 2 definitive games in SC2:WoL and granted KT a victory over CJ.

Q 데뷔전에서 2승을 했는데 기분이 어떤가.
A 일단은 2승이나 할 줄 몰라 얼떨떨하다. 생각보다 잘 풀려 기분 좋고 아직도 기분이 좋지도 나쁘지도 않은 것 같다. 시간이 조금 더 지나야

Q: You achieved two victories for KT in your first debut, how do you feel?
A: I had no idea I would win both games. My victories came pretty easily so I feel very glad about that. I'm not sure if I feel comfortable or not with this game yet. Only time will tell.

Q 자신의 실력이 어느 정도 된다고 생각했나.
A 프로리그에서는 톱3 안에 들지 않을까 생각한다. 다른 팀 실력을 제대로 모르는 상황이지만 그래도 내 실력에는 자신감이 있다.

Q: Where would you say where your skill level is at right now?
A: For SC2 in Proleague, I would say I'm probably in the top 3. I am not aware of other teams' players' skills right this minute but I have full confidence in my skills.

Q 첫 방송 경기였는데 별로 긴장하지 않았던 것 같다.
A 코칭스태프가 정말 많은 도움을 주셨다. 빌드도 알려 주셨고 경기를 하는데 모든 부분을 컨트롤해 주셨다. 진심으로 감사 드린다.

Q: This was your first time ever being shown on screen but you didn't seem nervous at all.
A: The coaching staff helped greatly with that. They taught me builds and controlled every factor for my games. I am truly grateful to them.

Q 경기력은 만족하나.
A 사실 많이 긴장해 실수도 많이 했다. 경기력 자체는 만족하지 않지만 그래도 승리한 것은 기분이 좋은 것 같다.

Q: Were you satisfied with your performance?
A: Truth be told, I was very nervous so I made a ton of mistakes. I was not satisfied with my performance but since I still won my games, I feel good about that.

Q KT에서 스타2를 가장 오래 준비한 것으로 알려졌다.
A 스타2를 1년 동안 계속 꾸준히 했던 것은 아니다. 지금 현재 4개월 정도 한 상황이고 KT에서는 내가 가장 잘 적응했다고 볼 수 있다.

Q: Within KT, you are known for being the one who practiced the most for SC2
A: I did not practice SC2 for an entire year. In fact, I would say I've only played it for about 4 months. But I will say that within KT, I adapted to the change the best.

Q 다음 경기는 스타크래프트:브루드워(이하 스타1)을 해야 한다. 스타1 실력은 어느 정도 되나.
A 스타1 프로였기 때문에 어느 정도의 실력은 가지고 있다고 생각한다. 스타1으로 나온다 해도 이길 자신 있다.

Q: For your next games, you have to play BW and not SC2. How are your BW skills?
A: I was a BW progamer so I know how to play. I have enough confidence in my BW skills as well.

Q 에이스 결정전에 출전하게 됐을 때 기분이 어땠나.
A 솔직히 코칭스태프가 무리수를 두는 것은 아닌지 걱정됐다(웃음). 하지만 나를 믿어주셨다는 사실에 너무나 감사 드렸고 최선을 다했다. 원래 1세트에서 김정우 선수를 만날 것 같아 저그전 연습을 많이 한 상황이었기 때문에 에이스 결정전에서 승리할 수 있었다.

Q: How did you feel about being picked for the ace match up?
A: Truth be told, I felt like the coaching staff was taking a huge risk by sending me out (chuckle). But because I realized that that was how much they believed in me, I was so grateful for this chance and did my absolute best. I thought I would face EffOrt during the 1st set so I practiced a ton of PvZ, and that is why I was able to win.

Q KT '비밀병기'로 맹활약했다. 앞으로 목표가 있다면.
A 열심히 해서 이영호-김대엽과 함께 트리플 병기로 어깨를 나란히 하고 싶은 마음이 있다. 앞으로 KT에 힘이 되는 선수가 되고 싶다.

Q: You were able to fill the role of the "secret ace" for KT. What are you future goals?
A: I want to be able to work very hard and become known as a third ace for KT. I want to work side by side with Stats and Flash and create a sort of a "triple ace" factor. I want to become a power source for KT.

Q 어떤 선수의 플레이를 참고한 것 같나.
A 원희석 선수와 친분이 있어서 보고 배웠다. 많이 도움이 된 것 같다.

Q: Which player's performance did you study?
A: I studied with StarTale_PartinG and a friend of mine. They helped me a lot.

Q 마지막으로 하고 싶은 말이 있다면.
A 방송 경기 처음인데도 불구하고 믿고 내보내 주신 코칭 스태프들에게도 감사 드린다. 연습 도와준 동료들께도 감사 드리고 앞으로 더 좋은 프로게이머가 되기 위해 노력하겠다. 그리고 요즘 저그가 암울하다고 하는데 나는 전혀 그렇다고 생각하지 않는다.

Q: Any last words?
A: I want to thank the coaching staff that sent me out as the ace. Even though it was my first debut, they disregarded that fact and believed in me so I want to thank them for that. I want to thank all my practice partners for helping me out so much. I promise that I will work hard to become an even greater progamer. Also, it seems people are saying that zerg is a very weak and fragile race. I personally, do not believe that at all.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
May 22 2012 05:07 GMT
#8
Man that was 31 minutes later, you lazy man.


Thank you very much, so very very much !
Where is my ACE flair
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 22 2012 05:09 GMT
#9
On May 22 2012 14:07 Tufas wrote:
Man that was 31 minutes later, you lazy man.


Thank you very much, so very very much !

Lol. U counted?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
May 22 2012 05:11 GMT
#10
On May 22 2012 14:09 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 14:07 Tufas wrote:
Man that was 31 minutes later, you lazy man.


Thank you very much, so very very much !

Lol. U counted?


Well it was more than 30. Might as well be 31 :D
Please, someone tell him to change his name if he really wants to be the 3rd ace ...
Where is my ACE flair
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
May 22 2012 05:15 GMT
#11
On May 22 2012 14:11 Tufas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 14:09 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 14:07 Tufas wrote:
Man that was 31 minutes later, you lazy man.


Thank you very much, so very very much !

Lol. U counted?


Well it was more than 30. Might as well be 31 :D
Please, someone tell him to change his name if he really wants to be the 3rd ace ...


Bizzy sounds good
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
May 22 2012 05:18 GMT
#12
On May 22 2012 14:15 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 14:11 Tufas wrote:
On May 22 2012 14:09 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 14:07 Tufas wrote:
Man that was 31 minutes later, you lazy man.


Thank you very much, so very very much !

Lol. U counted?


Well it was more than 30. Might as well be 31 :D
Please, someone tell him to change his name if he really wants to be the 3rd ace ...


Bizzy sounds good


Even Fizzy Wizzy sounds better
Where is my ACE flair
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 05:31:39
May 22 2012 05:29 GMT
#13
I like Lizzy personally.

Well I guess his ID is actually " motive " now but I'll call him Lizzy anyway.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
May 22 2012 05:38 GMT
#14
thanks seeker!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 22 2012 05:42 GMT
#15
On May 22 2012 14:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
thanks seeker!

Np BR. If u guys need more translations don't hesitate to ask
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
May 22 2012 07:04 GMT
#16
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.
Translator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 22 2012 07:23 GMT
#17
On May 22 2012 16:04 storywriter wrote:
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.

Meh. I can't do LRing for a while so I'd be down to do that
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
May 22 2012 07:28 GMT
#18
On May 22 2012 16:23 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 16:04 storywriter wrote:
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.

Meh. I can't do LRing for a while so I'd be down to do that

awesome, I'm about to finish translating Effort's and after that, I'll leave Proleague interviews to you
Translator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 22 2012 08:48 GMT
#19
On May 22 2012 16:28 storywriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 16:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:04 storywriter wrote:
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.

Meh. I can't do LRing for a while so I'd be down to do that

awesome, I'm about to finish translating Effort's and after that, I'll leave Proleague interviews to you

How do I go about getting these interviews though? I have only done ones ppl link me to, I never actually found them myself
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
storywriter
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia528 Posts
May 22 2012 09:14 GMT
#20
On May 22 2012 17:48 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 16:28 storywriter wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:04 storywriter wrote:
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.

Meh. I can't do LRing for a while so I'd be down to do that

awesome, I'm about to finish translating Effort's and after that, I'll leave Proleague interviews to you

How do I go about getting these interviews though? I have only done ones ppl link me to, I never actually found them myself

As far as I'm aware, OSL and PL interviews go on dailyesports: http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/list.php?s=news

I'm relatively new to the BW scene (as far as interviews are concerned, I did catch some games from time to time since 2009) so there may be other sites who cover the scene.
Translator
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1150
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48633
Shuttle 7535
FanTaSy 1698
Hyuk 564
Horang2 496
BeSt 471
EffOrt 221
Pusan 207
Mind 156
Last 139
[ Show more ]
Soma 133
Zeus 104
Sexy 90
ggaemo 77
Hyun 76
Killer 67
hero 65
Aegong 57
Snow 49
ToSsGirL 34
PianO 27
Bale 24
NaDa 21
JYJ 18
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1204
XcaliburYe275
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3226
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu572
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns32265
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt456
byalli440
Mlord346
Livibee192
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King62
QueenE44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 23m
Replay Cast
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.