• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8471 users

BW Translators Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
May 22 2012 15:42 GMT
#21
Working on day 3 atm. If you have already translated few things for day 3, I guess we can merge.
ppp
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
May 22 2012 16:01 GMT
#22
Hey there just passing by in order to thank you for the work you're doing. Good job guys
o choro é livre
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
May 22 2012 16:11 GMT
#23
On May 23 2012 01:01 Al Bundy wrote:
Hey there just passing by in order to thank you for the work you're doing. Good job guys


Seriously. You guys contribute so much to the community.

I promise to minimize BM against you guys if we meet on ladder.
MMA: The true King of Wings
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 22 2012 16:15 GMT
#24
Great initiative!

(I thought similar things have been attempted in "Secret Forums" and it's officially dead now, I think)

I don't want to tie myself down to a regular commitment, but I'll chip in when I get tired of D3 (no estimates on when that would be). =/
[TLMS] REBOOT
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 16:57:05
May 22 2012 16:55 GMT
#25
On May 22 2012 18:14 storywriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2012 17:48 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:28 storywriter wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:23 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 22 2012 16:04 storywriter wrote:
Hello
No one here knows who I am probably but I'm the person who's been translating GSL interviews starting with season 2 this year.
A couple of people asked me if I could translate the Proleague interviews so I think a lot of people are interested.
So, I translated the ones that are currently up on dailyesports (except Lizzy's thanks to SeeKeR) but I don't think I can keep it up with both GSL and GSTL coming up (as far as I know, no one was translating GSTL interviews last time, regularly anyway)
So, what I wanted to ask was if anyone is willing to volunteer to translate Proleague interviews on a regular basis.

Meh. I can't do LRing for a while so I'd be down to do that

awesome, I'm about to finish translating Effort's and after that, I'll leave Proleague interviews to you

How do I go about getting these interviews though? I have only done ones ppl link me to, I never actually found them myself

As far as I'm aware, OSL and PL interviews go on dailyesports: http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/list.php?s=news

I'm relatively new to the BW scene (as far as interviews are concerned, I did catch some games from time to time since 2009) so there may be other sites who cover the scene.


There is also FOMOS, but there was a huge issue regarding translating articles there and we don't translate stuff from there anymore.

DES doesn't give a darn so we still get our news from there.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 22 2012 18:43 GMT
#26
Will be translating this one:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60786

Probably get it done tonight but if I fall asleep, then tomorrow.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 22 2012 19:00 GMT
#27
On May 23 2012 03:43 Ryo wrote:
Will be translating this one:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60786

Probably get it done tonight but if I fall asleep, then tomorrow.

That's a good one. Let the message spread!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 22 2012 19:02 GMT
#28
On May 23 2012 04:00 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 03:43 Ryo wrote:
Will be translating this one:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60786

Probably get it done tonight but if I fall asleep, then tomorrow.

That's a good one. Let the message spread!

Indeed.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
May 22 2012 19:25 GMT
#29
thanks for the translation!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
May 22 2012 19:44 GMT
#30
Thanks for translating this Seeker! :D

I really enjoyed watch Lizzy play in day 1 and hope he can become the third ace Right now he's going to continue destroying SC2 and I look forward to seeing how well he does this season!
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 23:47:17
May 22 2012 22:54 GMT
#31
I'm glad people started using this thread! ^_^

20120522 KT Rolster vs Air Force ACE Winners Interview:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=60768

Additionally, I'll try and finish up the Tossgirl Medic Date series.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=59131
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=59319
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=59549
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 10:07:38
May 27 2012 10:07 GMT
#32
Would kill for a translation of Jaedong's interview after winning in the ace match.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61015
Commentator
Art.FeeL
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1163 Posts
May 27 2012 10:31 GMT
#33
On May 27 2012 19:07 GTR wrote:
Would kill for a translation of Jaedong's interview after winning in the ace match.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61015


Can we kill together? Maybe then our prayers will get answered...
I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the luckier I am.
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
May 27 2012 10:47 GMT
#34
On May 27 2012 19:07 GTR wrote:
Would kill for a translation of Jaedong's interview after winning in the ace match.

http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61015

Me too, I saw he was talking about Stephano in google translate ( he is the best foreign zerg sc2 player for people who don't follow the scene). Apparently Jaedong used one of his builds.
I think we should expect broodwar pro to study foreigners quite a lot because there is a lot more ressource available on them ( streams, replay packs etc).
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
May 28 2012 10:56 GMT
#35
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61020

Interview with former KTF MagicNs head coach Jung Soo-yeong (Bat Jung). Some really interesting stuff in here if anyone wants to go for it.
Commentator
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 16:08:32
May 28 2012 14:23 GMT
#36
On May 28 2012 19:56 GTR wrote:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61020

Interview with former KTF MagicNs head coach Jung Soo-yeong (Bat Jung). Some really interesting stuff in here if anyone wants to go for it.

dibs

edit: took a while but it's done
Translator
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
May 31 2012 18:35 GMT
#37
20120530 OSL Round of 16 Day 6

Sources -
+ Show Spoiler +
Bogus - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61161
Fantasy - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61163
Hyvaa - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61165
Soo - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=61167


[Starting now]
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 31 2012 18:39 GMT
#38
Can I just say I love all of you translators? So awesome to see these interviews when you have next to no idea what any of the Korean means! Keep it up!
In Inca we trust
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
May 31 2012 18:54 GMT
#39
kimo #1 translator gogo
Translator
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
June 01 2012 00:40 GMT
#40
<3 you all btw.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason140
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3576
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD282
KnowMe243
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1369
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.