• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7722 users

Farewell MBCGame - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
January 20 2012 03:37 GMT
#21
............ this is so depressing man but I'll stay strong... strong for BW FUCKING FIGHTING!! I'm not gonna cry.. I won't I AIN'T NO BITCH.
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
SausageLinks
Profile Joined December 2010
United States93 Posts
January 20 2012 03:41 GMT
#22
a small part of me has just died.
n00b never die
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 03:47:00
January 20 2012 03:46 GMT
#23
On January 20 2012 12:32 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 11:02 supernovamaniac wrote:
[image loading]

This was my brother's first visit to MBCgame. He loved it so much.

Few days later, I told him that MBCgame is shutting down.

I've seen my brother getting angry few times in his life, and this was one of them. What can I say? Even someone who wasn't into BW for a long time knows that this is wrong.

Wait, was this you? or your brother?
[image loading]

Cuz I was there that day too, haha. I got so surprised when the camera turned on me ><
[image loading]

THAT. WAS. YOU?

GOD DAMNIT

P.S. Was me, notice @SNM?
ppp
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 20 2012 03:52 GMT
#24
That brought tears to my eyes...
40 years to wait until next MSL :'(
ॐ
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
January 20 2012 04:03 GMT
#25
On January 20 2012 12:46 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 12:32 Kiett wrote:
On January 20 2012 11:02 supernovamaniac wrote:
[image loading]

This was my brother's first visit to MBCgame. He loved it so much.

Few days later, I told him that MBCgame is shutting down.

I've seen my brother getting angry few times in his life, and this was one of them. What can I say? Even someone who wasn't into BW for a long time knows that this is wrong.

Wait, was this you? or your brother?
[image loading]

Cuz I was there that day too, haha. I got so surprised when the camera turned on me ><
[image loading]

THAT. WAS. YOU?

GOD DAMNIT

P.S. Was me, notice @SNM?

Yeah. I wish I had started posting on TL sooner, so I could have met people and enjoyed PL @ MBC with friends instead of standing around on my own for 3 hours because I didn't know anyone. Sigh.

Now I'll never get that chance again T-T
Writer:o
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
January 20 2012 04:05 GMT
#26
Thanks for the memories, MSL and MBCGame. It makes me so sad that Kim Chul Min is in such a state that he wants to forget it all, that his last 10 years was a waste. Maybe he says that in anger and will think differently when he is not faced with his tormentors. No matter what though, I won't be forgetting the MSL.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
January 20 2012 04:14 GMT
#27
MSL FOR LIFE!!!!!

I will never stop believing in BW!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 04:21:22
January 20 2012 04:20 GMT
#28


I wish for one more time, one more chance...

T_T; I would sing a love song for MSL but I have no talent... This is fitting...

Finally the tears welling up... I didn't think it would be so, when the announcement came.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Leeoku
Profile Joined May 2010
1617 Posts
January 20 2012 05:01 GMT
#29
i wonder what they gona do with those booths..
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
January 20 2012 05:06 GMT
#30
has done amazing things for esports, will always be a champion channel to me
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 20 2012 05:10 GMT
#31
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
lifeisgood99
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada915 Posts
January 20 2012 05:10 GMT
#32
Why is this still not featured??
Taengoo/Eunji ~ flavourflower.tumblr.com
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 20 2012 05:16 GMT
#33
Good idea, done. ^_^
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
January 20 2012 05:17 GMT
#34
I'LL MISS YOU MBC

Sadly though my most clear memory of the MSL is the power outage.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
`Zapdos
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States935 Posts
January 20 2012 05:24 GMT
#35
This made me a little teary eyed, I have lots of good memories and it's sad to see it go :[
www.twitch.tv/thezapdos come watch me :]
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 05:26:52
January 20 2012 05:26 GMT
#36
no more mbc ceremonies
starleague forever
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
January 20 2012 05:27 GMT
#37
I was doing fine until the 2052 at the end, that got me


I don't know how it would happen, but I hope starcraft grows back to the point that it can support 2 networks.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 05:30:08
January 20 2012 05:29 GMT
#38
I'll miss you MBCGame

Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
leperphilliac
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States399 Posts
January 20 2012 05:30 GMT
#39
This is fucking terrible T_T. A music channel! Of all things! There are like a million of them! Although admittedly i do imagine that apart from the actual MSL and Starleague there was practically no viewership so it'd make sense to have just one channel I guess? Not that I need to like it...
MuShu
Profile Joined March 2005
United States3223 Posts
January 20 2012 05:34 GMT
#40
Thank you for the memories MBCGame, MSL, and all those who put their heart and soul into making StarCraft more than just another game. I will never forget.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.