• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9209 users

[Interview] Jaedong and Bisu - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
347 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
December 14 2011 23:14 GMT
#281
Dem pix

Oh good interview too I guess...
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
December 14 2011 23:21 GMT
#282
great interviews!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
December 14 2011 23:23 GMT
#283
On December 15 2011 08:11 Acasta wrote:
Why no question about SC2? If they will change the game once the time is there or retire? Or which race they would play?


Probably because they've been asked about SC2 a billion times, and we're tired of it, and it's not relevant to the subject matter: their friendship. Check their older interviews if you really want to know.
Writer:o
ShynZ
Profile Joined September 2010
331 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 23:26:52
December 14 2011 23:26 GMT
#284

DES=One of Jaedong's fans asked what it feels like to have a large male fan-base.

JD=I guess they aren't fans of me, but rather my games, right? (laughs). I think a lot of male fans joke around about being gay for me (laughs). [T/N: I hope he visits TL one day]


lol
El_Deuz
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico71 Posts
December 14 2011 23:33 GMT
#285
i need a terminator interview
MVP I Polt I Bomber
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
December 14 2011 23:41 GMT
#286
EPIC INTERVIEW!
Brood War loyalist
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
December 14 2011 23:42 GMT
#287
On December 15 2011 08:33 El_Deuz wrote:
i need a terminator interview



His wrist can talk now.


Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
December 15 2011 00:19 GMT
#288
Bisu is so lovely i would like to be on a homo date with him as well
LeapofFaith
Profile Joined November 2011
United States446 Posts
December 15 2011 00:30 GMT
#289
Oh man that was such an epic interview. Thanks so much for translating it and KyuHyun for hosting it
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
December 15 2011 00:59 GMT
#290
Jaedong interview! :D <3
thank you for translating, pretty interesting to see Bisu 0-10 Jaedong on a smurf account O-o
133 221 333 123 111
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 01:17:20
December 15 2011 01:16 GMT
#291
On December 15 2011 09:59 GenesisX wrote:
Jaedong interview! :D <3
thank you for translating, pretty interesting to see Bisu 0-10 Jaedong on a smurf account O-o


i think jaedong would be surprised how popular and beloved he actually is 'round these parts, and we even send him stuff!

well that sounded like it was a bit in the past? also (T)FrOzean liked to brag about trashing Bee in training too, and see how that goes in PL ;P
but who are we fooling, JD is beastly, not even bisu can contain that
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
Jragon
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1471 Posts
December 15 2011 01:21 GMT
#292
Part 2 <3

+ Show Spoiler [SKT v Stars] +

Argh I clicked on your spoiler without thinking and my first thought wasn't 'Oh no, SKT lost' but 'Oh no, that means Bisu probably lost.'

On December 14 2011 19:11 Hyde wrote:
omg part 2 was even better, thank you so much rotinegg for translating it,+ Show Spoiler [PL spoilers] +
I feel so much better now especially since SKT just lost, everything is all better now


Really enjoyed the interview, these parts were pretty funny
+ Show Spoiler +
DES=If you had a younger sister would you introduce each other to her?

JD=If I had a younger sister I would control her from her school years right up until she married. I would not let her meet any guy and keep a keen eye on her. I'm not so sure how Bisu treats his women….
Bisu=I guess that's a no then (laughs).
JD=That's not what I meant, you definitely meet the bar. You're rich and handsome so you would be a hundred times better than an average guy off the street. I just meant I wouldn't let any guy near her if I had a sister.
Bisu=Well I guess I would have to say no, too (laughs). I feel like he would meet other women while seeing my sister (laughs). You know how successful guys tend to be (laughs).
JD=This is false (laughs). We agreed not to do this to ourselves!
Bisu=I was just talking about successful guys in general (laughs). If I get a younger sister, or a daughter, I'm going to set a strict curfew. Hearing about stories of people being sold off as slaves or being buried alive in secluded mountains in the news scares me so much. This world is not a kind place.
JD=So how are you going to make up for the damage you've done to my image (laughs).
Bisu=Again, I was talking about successful guys in general, not you specifically (laughs).


Bisu=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
JD=I thought he was good looking. He is undeniably handsome (laughs).
Bisu=I can't agree with that sentiment. I personally think RuBy is very good looking. He's also tall [Ruby is about 6'0.5" while Bisu is 5'9"].
JD=I can't talk about looks in front of Bisu. He is in another class.
Bisu=My face is more refined and sharp, while Jaedong has a softer appeal. At first I thought it was a very cutsie face but the more I see him the more he exudes a soft and manly charm.
JD=I personally love Bisu's laugh (laughs). People spell it out like 'Uh-hung-hung-hung' and I think it's very cute.
Bisu=I lost my laugh because people kept making fun of it.
JD=Why it's so cute!
Bisu=See. Even you're making fun of it (laughs).
JD=No seriously I'm not making fun of you, I think it's cute (laughs).

Get a room guys
DES=One of Jaedong's fans asked what it feels like to have a large male fan-base.

JD=I guess they aren't fans of me, but rather my games, right? (laughs). I think a lot of male fans joke around about being gay for me (laughs). [T/N: I hope he visits TL one day]
Bisu=I've never seen it but I guess it would be kind of creepy (laughs).
JD=I sometimes get fan-mail from male fans.
Bisu=Really? I've never.
JD=I assumed all progamers received fan-mail from male fans, but then I asked my Hwaseung teammates and they all said that they hadn't either. I guess you don't either.
Bisu=I don't even think there was ever a progamer around me that said that he received letters from male fans.
JD=Well I'm still thankful (laughs).


Bisu=My eyes are prettier (laughs).

Oh bisu lol <3


JD vs Bisu OSL finals would be so good (but unfortunately one would have to lose )
We need more interviews like this, much more. Makes my fanboy heart flutter :D

"Bisu is just too good." - Jaedong (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218995) "Bisu hyung's play is just too good" - Flash (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=225861)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 15 2011 02:05 GMT
#293
so funny
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
1a2a3aPro
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada227 Posts
December 15 2011 02:33 GMT
#294

Jaedong wrote:
I don't have a high tolerance; I just withstand the effects with my mental abilities


I don't always drink, but when I do, I win at that too.
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
December 15 2011 03:06 GMT
#295
Jaedong-Bisu Starleague would be amazing, but would suck for the loser (no OSL for Bisu, 4 consecutive silvers for Jaedong)
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
December 15 2011 03:16 GMT
#296
On December 15 2011 06:36 SabreUK wrote:
hwaesung house anyone?

:D

Yeaaaaahhh, this is a little inappropriate now that the team doesn't exist anymore. Team 8 House doesn't sound very good either.

But those pics need to continue, I love em!! Didn't we eventually get them to JD on his birthday or something?
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
December 15 2011 03:36 GMT
#297
Hey optical, why don;t you ask if they know about TLfanboyism for them lol.
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Shortynut
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia78 Posts
December 15 2011 03:38 GMT
#298
I don't suppose anyone can tag the pictures to point out who is who? I don't know either of these guys but am interested to check out their games.
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
December 15 2011 03:42 GMT
#299
On December 15 2011 12:38 Shortynut wrote:
I don't suppose anyone can tag the pictures to point out who is who? I don't know either of these guys but am interested to check out their games.

Brown hair = Bisu
Black hair = Jaedong
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Shortynut
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia78 Posts
December 15 2011 03:43 GMT
#300
On December 15 2011 12:42 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:38 Shortynut wrote:
I don't suppose anyone can tag the pictures to point out who is who? I don't know either of these guys but am interested to check out their games.

Brown hair = Bisu
Black hair = Jaedong


cool, thanks
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4043
Fnx 597
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4174
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN506
C9.Mang0257
JuggernautJason33
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 1m
Patches Events
18h 1m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.