Nonetheless, it is always entertaining to see these, as it is a reminder of how big esports has gotten -- to the point where we want to know such trivial things as who's friends with who

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Yoshi Kirishima
United States10382 Posts
Nonetheless, it is always entertaining to see these, as it is a reminder of how big esports has gotten -- to the point where we want to know such trivial things as who's friends with who ![]() | ||
|
HaruHaru
United States988 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
Lunchador
United States776 Posts
Oh god, it's finally happening... | ||
|
Angel_
United States1617 Posts
| ||
|
Taekwon
United States8155 Posts
| ||
|
Yoshi Kirishima
United States10382 Posts
i love when they talk about each other's looks, HAHA | ||
|
Arterial
Australia1039 Posts
![]() ![]() i too love it when they talk about each others looks. can't there be a part 3 and 4?!?? more please! | ||
|
Slow Motion
United States6960 Posts
| ||
|
NeWeNiyaLord
Norway2474 Posts
Have you ever/Do you regurlarly visit a site called Teamliquid.net? That would be a epic question! Thanks for translation btw! epic | ||
|
Sabre
United Kingdom1086 Posts
:D | ||
|
where
144 Posts
| ||
|
chowZilla
Canada57 Posts
Tournament interviews: What is your goal at this tournament? - “I want to play my best for my fans, I love you all, and I hope to win this with all my heart” This interview: - “you are sooo good looking” –JD - “no you AAARe!!” –Bisu - “not as much as you!” –JD - “noooo but you are sooo coooool!” –Bisu - “I’m jealous of you!” -JD | ||
|
Rodiel3
France1158 Posts
| ||
|
e_i_pi_1_0
933 Posts
| ||
|
Kal_rA
United States2925 Posts
Bisu=Let's practice hard so we can face each other in the OSL finals this season. YES! Please let this come true.JD=Yea let's. I want to produce awesome games on the biggest stage of e-sports. | ||
|
Shurayuki
Germany2665 Posts
On December 15 2011 05:54 thezanursic wrote: Uhh I've got a birthday tag. How nice!!! hehe you're new to this thing eh? Happy Birthday! On December 15 2011 06:49 chowZilla wrote: + Show Spoiler + Just like all Korean interviews… BORING… I appreciate the effort but the questions were so bad and the answers were terrible. It’s like too little girls playing patty cake. Tournament interviews: What is your goal at this tournament? - “I want to play my best for my fans, I love you all, and I hope to win this with all my heart” This interview: - “you are sooo good looking” –JD - “no you AAARe!!” –Bisu - “not as much as you!” –JD - “noooo but you are sooo coooool!” –Bisu - “I’m jealous of you!” -JD you're trying too hard this is not INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM 101 this is just two progamers hanging out and realying it to us fans, and it's glorious | ||
|
Altern
United States1053 Posts
| ||
|
Acasta
27 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Stork BeSt Mini EffOrt actioN Horang2 Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2523 hiko993 ceh9379 Livibee334 XBOCT274 Beastyqt228 Hui .223 XaKoH Trikslyr44 Chillindude22 QueenE15 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|