• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

[Interview] Jaedong and Bisu - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
347 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
December 14 2011 17:03 GMT
#221
On December 15 2011 01:06 Fydor wrote:
I always give my wife shit for gawking over the trashy celebrity magazines... but when I read stuff like this I just giggle and laugh and love it.

Jaedong and Bisu fighting!

Omg this is so true with me too! I always laugh at my girlfriend when she comes over reading Us Weekly or like People or whatever those vacuous celeb-watches call themselves, but I guess this is the SCBW equivalent, right?

Great interview, thanks to the translator for putting it up here.

Jaedong and Team 8 for PL this year!!
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:04:29
December 14 2011 17:03 GMT
#222
On December 15 2011 02:01 CCGaunt wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.


This was so great.

Also the homosexuality is in the interview.
Don't deny.


everybody is homo for lomo JD (he just doesn't seem to know it), and bisu has the sexiest nose on this planet!
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
December 14 2011 17:16 GMT
#223
On December 14 2011 07:22 rotinegg wrote:
Bisu=I was just talking about successful guys in general (laughs). If I get a younger sister, or a daughter, I'm going to set a strict curfew. Hearing about stories of people being sold off as slaves or being buried alive in secluded mountains in the news scares me so much. This world is not a kind place.


where did this come from lol? honestly wtf is bisu talking about here? Anyways, like many other people here, I giggled and laughed and loved the gossip.........I understand other people now. I blame bisu's eyes.

iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
December 14 2011 17:17 GMT
#224
DES=If Jaedong and Park Wan Gyu [T/N: Famous rock singer in Korea, big advocate of E-sports] were drowning, who would Bisu save?

Bisu=I can't swim so I would drown too if I tried (laughs). I would do my best to save both (laughs).


hahah oh bisu
dumchu
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:21:51
December 14 2011 17:21 GMT
#225
This interview...thank you so much! My weirdly homosexual love for Jaedong has increased by a big margin.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
December 14 2011 17:23 GMT
#226
Sick interview! I was smiling throughout and was laughing out loud at several points in it :D

So much heart to these two players, really love them both! <3<3

Thanks for the translations, very very appreciated. =)

JD so manly, Bisu so handsome ^^.
Mada Mada Dane
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
December 14 2011 17:27 GMT
#227
Starbucks should get these cool kids to advertise for them.
High Risk Low Reward
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
December 14 2011 17:28 GMT
#228
Thanks for the translation. Was a refreshing interview.
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:33:40
December 14 2011 17:33 GMT
#229
I want that jacket >_>

great interview >:D Rofl bisu <3
hihihi
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
December 14 2011 17:38 GMT
#230
On December 15 2011 02:21 mierin wrote:
This interview...thank you so much! My weirdly homosexual love for Jaedong has increased by a big margin.

Nothing weird about your love at all bro.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
awwnuts07
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States621 Posts
December 14 2011 17:38 GMT
#231
Soooo....I'm confused since I'm new to the BW scene. Are the peeps in Korea hoping for some kind of bromance?
I'm a noob
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
December 14 2011 17:44 GMT
#232
DES=One of the fans asked about your nose, Bisu; should we skip it? (laughs).

Jaedong=I personally don't think Bisu's nose is that big. It looks good on screen and he is really good looking in real life, too. There is a certain angle where he looks especially good, and whenever the camera man shows that angle I'm just awed by his looks. His nose isn't all that big when you see him in real life.
Bisu=I think it's better than having a nose that's too small (laughs).



Nice answer JD lol, so defensive about Bisus nose
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
December 14 2011 17:45 GMT
#233
shit. this is the best interview ever

bisu <3
Jaedong <3
bw <3
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
December 14 2011 17:48 GMT
#234
So that's where idrA's Gracket went/came from.
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
December 14 2011 17:49 GMT
#235
On December 15 2011 02:38 awwnuts07 wrote:
Soooo....I'm confused since I'm new to the BW scene. Are the peeps in Korea hoping for some kind of bromance?

Imagine that a good part of the korean fanbase is girl between 14 and 18, and that the bw community on TL is starved for interaction with pro that live half a world away. That's what you get when esport gets mainstream. So basically yeah.
Plus let's be honest, Jaedong is soooo cute, cutie cutie cuuutieeee.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
December 14 2011 17:55 GMT
#236
Lol, I hope someday JD finds out that the number one word used to describe him by foreign fans (at least on TL) is "cute."
connoisseur
awwnuts07
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States621 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 17:58:32
December 14 2011 17:58 GMT
#237
On December 15 2011 02:49 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 02:38 awwnuts07 wrote:
Soooo....I'm confused since I'm new to the BW scene. Are the peeps in Korea hoping for some kind of bromance?

Imagine that a good part of the korean fanbase is girl between 14 and 18, and that the bw community on TL is starved for interaction with pro that live half a world away. That's what you get when esport gets mainstream. So basically yeah.
Plus let's be honest, Jaedong is soooo cute, cutie cutie cuuutieeee.

Thanks for the explanation. But I thought it was Bisu was the fangirl favorite, not JD?
I'm a noob
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 18:06:00
December 14 2011 18:01 GMT
#238
On December 15 2011 02:58 awwnuts07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 02:49 corumjhaelen wrote:
On December 15 2011 02:38 awwnuts07 wrote:
Soooo....I'm confused since I'm new to the BW scene. Are the peeps in Korea hoping for some kind of bromance?

Imagine that a good part of the korean fanbase is girl between 14 and 18, and that the bw community on TL is starved for interaction with pro that live half a world away. That's what you get when esport gets mainstream. So basically yeah.
Plus let's be honest, Jaedong is soooo cute, cutie cutie cuuutieeee.

Thanks for the explanation. But I thought it was Bisu was the fangirl favorite, not JD?


Bisu probably has more fans on TL with JD as #2.

so by the powers combined!
WriterXiao8~~
IrOnKaL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States340 Posts
December 14 2011 18:05 GMT
#239
Lol thanks so much for this! Reading this just filled me with happiness.
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
December 14 2011 18:07 GMT
#240
Bisuuuuuu #drool# *droooooooool* *can . not . think .*
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 47
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g7353
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft153
NeuroSwarm124
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 57m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.