• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9123 users

Countdown until the Messiah returns.... - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
August 25 2011 16:35 GMT
#121
On August 26 2011 01:32 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2011 16:57 d_so wrote:
i still think his win against flash was kindava fluke. It's not so much flash played bad or effort played good, but I think flash is just reallly sensitive to his physical environment (the whole ruler, tape, pocari sweat ritual he does) and when the electronics went out it totally got him flustered.


Ummm what? I think you're thinking of the Flash vs Jaedong series in NATE MSL.

There was a one hour outage in the Flash v Effort series as well.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
August 25 2011 18:32 GMT
#122
I forgot about him, then remembered and got pumped. Now I forgot again and saw this AND NOW I'M FUCKING PUMPED WOO YEAH ^_^__^_^_^_^
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-25 18:43:21
August 25 2011 18:39 GMT
#123
On August 26 2011 00:32 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2011 00:28 Kimaker wrote:
Excerpt from the Prophecies of The Bloodline-

He lay waste to the Golden Kingdom there upon the final field of battle. As his vain and sure foe lay gasping out the last of his bloodied breaths, the sureness in his form, swaddled in billowing black, he spoke to the assembled, "And with this victory I take my leave, I go West."

And for a thousand fortnights there he would dwell, in the spaces that abound in between the mortal places until once more his foe would rise once again.

Then would his hand grasp for his mighty sword, and in a terrible wrath he would come forth yet again to do battle with Gods. The last of that noble race of men. The Messiah would return to slay our Gods and recall to the world the power of The Bloodline...


[image loading]
Engraving from the caves of The Prophet depicting the return of the Messiah.

He will come again. And he will bring War in his wake. CCCCCCJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!


Complete title of book and author please ? google search of prophecy of the bloodlines comes out nothing.

I just made that shit up on the spot man xD I love CJ and write excessively elaborate posts occasionally creating myths out of CJ and her members, my bad.

TaekBangLeeSaang are the Gods, Flash is the foe, and OSL was the "Final Field of Battle".

Obviously Effort is the Messiah, and the Bloodlines refers to the continuation of the Savior lineage through Effort.

In any case, I hope you liked the post. Pure, unadulterated fanboyism. And to answer your question, Title: Random post, Author: Kimaker.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Tommie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
China658 Posts
August 25 2011 18:46 GMT
#124
Effort is really something special. The way he rose. The way he immediately left after beating flash.
I hope he can make something happen.
Being a ho doesn't automatically make you "immoral" or a bad person, but it does make you a ho.
maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
August 25 2011 19:29 GMT
#125
I am excited indeed.
Korean Air, please save Fox.
yeti
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-26 02:54:45
August 25 2011 19:31 GMT
#126
Ahhh yeah...
[image loading]
edit: welcome back effort. You were the best photoshopping partner I ever had.
the absurd is sin without god
Garaman
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States556 Posts
August 25 2011 19:33 GMT
#127
when is he back? the zerg besides jaedong who can take flash!
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
August 25 2011 19:47 GMT
#128
EFFORRT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't fucking waittttttttttt!!!! CJ better beast. And we better not flop in the damn playoffs. Hydra better keep up his great play and Effort coming back omg. I still miss Savior but this iteration of CJ is going to be fucking sexy. Especially with Xellos being there being sexy =]
KT_Violet
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
August 25 2011 19:54 GMT
#129
CJ is going to have the #1 seed in proleague with Effort there. Whether they win or not is up to a single Bo7.

I expect him to be a 2 or 3 time champion before he retires or BW declines.
Remember Violet.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
August 25 2011 19:55 GMT
#130
THE RETURN OF THE KING!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
onewingedmoogle
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada434 Posts
August 25 2011 20:02 GMT
#131
efforts playing ability at 6 months ago was at the level of the b-teamer's when he announced he was returning. it's been while and he has had plenty of time to prepare, but the one concrete fact is that he was no where near his former condition six months ago. will six months of preparation be enough? it's hard to imagine him just returning and immediately becoming an ace zerg again without having returned to the pressure of live matches.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-25 20:03:02
August 25 2011 20:02 GMT
#132
CJ FACE ON BITCHES!! -__-
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
August 25 2011 20:03 GMT
#133
HELLS YES.

Every time I see CJ play i cant wait till I see their Zerg Bonjwa return.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-25 20:13:48
August 25 2011 20:10 GMT
#134
OH YEAH

On June 02 2010 15:36 Heaven_n wrote:
The girl was like.... omg effort is so hot, if he can do that with his zerlings i can just imagine what he can do with me lololol
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 25 2011 20:29 GMT
#135
This thread is making me realize my favorite team may be CJ...

Bisu, BeSt and Fantasy are the only players I care about on SkT. Even with Frotoss and Rain coming up strong, I even skipped over S2 and Soo's matches in the finals this year.

CJ's lineup is deep and I love every single one of the players.
Movie? FUCK YES REAVERS! I really wish you had gotten more than one game off Flash when you had the chance buddy. That arbiter play was sick in that win though. Props for that.
Leta? Two port, two port, two port. SOOO cute!
Hydra? Watching him eat JD alive last year was the best match I have ever seen in Starcraft.
Horang2? Easily one of my favorites. 40 million gates? Check. Awesome interviews? Check.
SkyHigh? Honestly, I know you're awesome. I just haven't watched the games...but you're growing on me after I saw you try so hard against Flash.
Snow? Dude...when you held the line with those reavers against Jaedong...good lord I came.
and now?
...
Effort? AWWWWW SHIT IT'S ON BITCHES!!!!
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-25 20:34:33
August 25 2011 20:33 GMT
#136
It's not to late to change your team tag to CJ :D

Also as an old Sparkyz fan I would like to convert even Effort to the Sparkyz face ^_^
I've already seen Skyhigh smile.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
August 25 2011 20:36 GMT
#137
wait when is he returning???????/
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
iamstr33t
Profile Joined June 2009
Netherlands30 Posts
August 25 2011 20:40 GMT
#138
Hurray for OP
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 25 2011 20:42 GMT
#139
He returns this upcoming season.
Kalent
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada253 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-25 21:18:02
August 25 2011 21:14 GMT
#140
I dunno.. He's a good player, but he's been declining for a while before he decided to retire. They say he's top ranking in the teamhouse practices, but that doesn't always result in success in the televised games.
I expect him to be at the level of Hydra or less, I doubt he has a good chance against Flash.
So I'm not expecting him to become the next zerg king, and Hydra will probably stay as CJ's ace.
Korean-Canadian who spends way too much time on Afreeca
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM395
IndyStarCraft 21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 395
Lowko162
IndyStarCraft 21
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3125
Stork 2473
Horang2 428
Soulkey 360
Zeus 355
Jaedong 328
Mini 252
Larva 252
Soma 202
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 71
Sexy 65
ZerO 64
Hyun 55
Pusan 52
soO 34
Shinee 29
Last 25
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe323
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns31293
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy253
byalli228
Pyrionflax188
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV252
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3349
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.