• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9028 users

Hwaseung Oz reported to disband - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
1706 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 84 85 86 Next
Page 23. If I see any more BW vs SC2 debate from that point on you will get banned.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
August 24 2011 05:34 GMT
#81
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.
KT_Violet
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 24 2011 05:36 GMT
#82
On August 24 2011 14:34 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.


Cool down jijiyo it's expected man >< they are more sc2 fans than broodwar now days so tl.net has to cater to them .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
August 24 2011 05:42 GMT
#83
On August 24 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:34 JIJIyO wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.


Cool down jijiyo it's expected man >< they are more sc2 fans than broodwar now days so tl.net has to cater to them .

I can't man. I know there are more SC2 fans, but the fact that SC is dying like this on this site and supposedly the scene pisses me off. I know TL became a money site in a way (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm extremely happy that they are finally reaping the rewards of all the hard work they've put in. However, the fact that SC is slowly phasing out after it was the very foundation of the site from the start is irking me. Whatever. I still love SC and will continue to support it till the end (hopefully there is none).
KT_Violet
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
August 24 2011 05:44 GMT
#84
apparently they had the time to implement all these changes for SC2 but not enough time to implement the much-needed and much-requested calendar with BW events (which I recall was said to be "under work")

saddening to see that TL is neglecting BW so much, the game without which the community would have not existed in the first place

reminds me bit of blizzard itself, after the merge with activision
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 05:44:58
August 24 2011 05:44 GMT
#85
I'm mad and I won't take this anymore!
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
August 24 2011 05:45 GMT
#86
Please don't die, BW ;_;
brood war for life, brood war forever
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 24 2011 05:49 GMT
#87
On August 24 2011 14:42 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:34 JIJIyO wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.


Cool down jijiyo it's expected man >< they are more sc2 fans than broodwar now days so tl.net has to cater to them .

I can't man. I know there are more SC2 fans, but the fact that SC is dying like this on this site and supposedly the scene pisses me off. I know TL became a money site in a way (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm extremely happy that they are finally reaping the rewards of all the hard work they've put in. However, the fact that SC is slowly phasing out after it was the very foundation of the site from the start is irking me. Whatever. I still love SC and will continue to support it till the end (hopefully there is none).


Well you could say in a way they have earn much more money from adds and sponsorship hence weekly tournament hold by tl.net with a weekly price of $200 . Thread explains more further about it http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=257098 although yes I can agree with that tl.net may have turn in to a money site but not that much . Besides that deep down in me I pride my self that whenever I login in to tl.net I can always read the final edits and read the power ranks so yes I am sadden that they are phasing bw out of the blood slowly but surely .

But than I am optimistic bw will still be okay after all this I really hope so.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
August 24 2011 05:49 GMT
#88
I just don't get why these teams are dying when PL finals WERE FIRST IN RATINGS I don't get it there is still a huge demand for BW
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
August 24 2011 05:50 GMT
#89
Wow, what a terrible month for BW
exShikari
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia237 Posts
August 24 2011 05:51 GMT
#90
Poor BW :'(
It is, in the end, whatever the Hell I want it to be, And when I'm through with it, it's gonna blow a hole, This wide, straight through the worlds own idea of itself. They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on, lets go break their arms.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 05:56:39
August 24 2011 05:52 GMT
#91
On August 24 2011 14:49 TheNessman wrote:
I just don't get why these teams are dying when PL finals WERE FIRST IN RATINGS I don't get it there is still a huge demand for BW


This is all well and good for SKT and KT. Wemade, when they bought the team off Pantech, was buying a team with a recent league title and Nada constantly showing up big in tournaments. Since, the team has wallowed in mediocrity and has seldom made playoffs or put players deep in tournaments to get their adspace. SKT, KT, and to a lesser extent CJ get that with their league performance, and even Oz can market the hell out of JD.

The problem is where do we build from here. There's no unsponsored grassroots teams that are competing and in need of being picked up -- disbanded teams will just filter their players to other teams so they can still get a salary and practice time. That's the biggest problem I see with these teams breaking up, because even if there is interest from a company to sponsor, what players are they going to sponsor?

Some sports can do this by implementing a spending cap so a team could only fund so many players, and the released players would go to the new, waiting sponsor, but I'm not sure Kespa is smart enough or wants to STOP any team from giving players more money (as larger salaries aren't going to hurt the aspiring players from getting into BW). It's just a messy, complicated situation.
Remember Violet.
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
August 24 2011 05:58 GMT
#92
FUCKFUCKN NONONONONONONONONONONO PLZ NO.

That's all I have to say
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 24 2011 06:02 GMT
#93
I'm still surprised that amongst the thousands of BW fans in Korea, there aren't some millionaires who would put a few millions to sponsor a BW team just for fun.

Just like Russian billionaires have their own football clubs.

Man if I were rich that would be the first thing I would do.
ॐ
ligas
Profile Joined May 2011
81 Posts
August 24 2011 06:02 GMT
#94
august=monday and/or rebecca black's "friday"
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
August 24 2011 06:02 GMT
#95
If it's STX, my heart will be broken. Seriously.


I'll fly to Estonia, find Mustaju, and cry in his lap like a kid who just lost his puppy...and he'll stroke my hair, and tell me it'll all be okay...We'll hold hands, and hug...and..




wait what.



I'm going to blame SKT and KT for this mess. They horde all the players with super uber salaries and buy all the pros...there's really no BENEFIT to making a new team or sponsoring a team because...el oh el, they're not going to beat SKT or KT. CJ is the only team close enough to their level. The greed and power craving of the SKT and KT evil empires is going to collapse the BW scene from beneath their feet, and in the end, they will only defeat themselves.

*shakes head*
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Winechu
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1186 Posts
August 24 2011 06:03 GMT
#96
It's probably OZ. Woongjin are going fine, they've continued to invest in the team by acquiring really, light etc. It seems unlikely that they'd just disband after making such investments. Nonetheless, sad news for BW.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-24 06:09:12
August 24 2011 06:06 GMT
#97
On August 24 2011 15:02 Torenhire wrote:
If it's STX, my heart will be broken. Seriously.


I'll fly to Estonia, find Mustaju, and cry in his lap like a kid who just lost his puppy...and he'll stroke my hair, and tell me it'll all be okay...We'll hold hands, and hug...and..




wait what.



I'm going to blame SKT and KT for this mess. They horde all the players with super uber salaries and buy all the pros...there's really no BENEFIT to making a new team or sponsoring a team because...el oh el, they're not going to beat SKT or KT. CJ is the only team close enough to their level. The greed and power craving of the SKT and KT evil empires is going to collapse the BW scene from beneath their feet, and in the end, they will only defeat themselves.

*shakes head*


Wait what the last uber player KT bought was Luxury like 3 years ago.

Or wait maybe we bought ForGG after that. Whatevs they both gone now.
Remember Violet.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
August 24 2011 06:11 GMT
#98
Days are looking grimmer.

C'mon Professional Broodwar, don't die on me!
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
August 24 2011 06:13 GMT
#99
On August 24 2011 14:42 JIJIyO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:34 JIJIyO wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.


Cool down jijiyo it's expected man >< they are more sc2 fans than broodwar now days so tl.net has to cater to them .

I can't man. I know there are more SC2 fans, but the fact that SC is dying like this on this site and supposedly the scene pisses me off. I know TL became a money site in a way (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm extremely happy that they are finally reaping the rewards of all the hard work they've put in. However, the fact that SC is slowly phasing out after it was the very foundation of the site from the start is irking me. Whatever. I still love SC and will continue to support it till the end (hopefully there is none).


I've recently noticed that there's been a lot of venting on TL about how SC2 has begun to overshadow BW. And yes, this is true. However, I think that there should be, at the very least, a final collaboration effort by the BW community to showcase how TL started, how BW blossomed, and how this website was built upon BW so the TL'ers in the future will be able to remember how it all started. I'm not just talking about thread that have the results of every OSL, MSL, etc in history (these thread are excellent though), but rather articles and pro-posts about what made TL so great, aka BW.
One RL example is the project by historians to document the memories of WW2 veterans to document how the war really was and preserve history. (I'm not saying that BW is dead, perhaps slowly fading away under SC2)
What I'm suggesting is a massive effort to create such a showcase that will allow every member, pasy and future, to be able to remember how great BW was and is. Of course, this is just a wacky idea by a TL member who is seriously lacking sleep.
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 24 2011 06:22 GMT
#100
On August 24 2011 15:13 NationInArms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 14:42 JIJIyO wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:36 Sawamura wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:34 JIJIyO wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:29 Harem wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:25 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On August 24 2011 14:21 BreakerD wrote:
First thing I noticed gone was the power ranking. Seems like this site is becoming more and more sc2 related. When BW is officially gone good bye teamliquid.net, BW was the only thing I came here for. Its a sad day 2 teams leaving BW scene.

oh my god the power ranking is gone.

what the fuck

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=258413

Yeah obviously a valid explanation, but it is still the fact that everything is being replaced by SC2 slowly. No PR, TLPD searching SC2 by default, no SC related things in the polls and only SC2 shit.


Cool down jijiyo it's expected man >< they are more sc2 fans than broodwar now days so tl.net has to cater to them .

I can't man. I know there are more SC2 fans, but the fact that SC is dying like this on this site and supposedly the scene pisses me off. I know TL became a money site in a way (correct me if I'm wrong), and I'm extremely happy that they are finally reaping the rewards of all the hard work they've put in. However, the fact that SC is slowly phasing out after it was the very foundation of the site from the start is irking me. Whatever. I still love SC and will continue to support it till the end (hopefully there is none).


I've recently noticed that there's been a lot of venting on TL about how SC2 has begun to overshadow BW. And yes, this is true. However, I think that there should be, at the very least, a final collaboration effort by the BW community to showcase how TL started, how BW blossomed, and how this website was built upon BW so the TL'ers in the future will be able to remember how it all started. I'm not just talking about thread that have the results of every OSL, MSL, etc in history (these thread are excellent though), but rather articles and pro-posts about what made TL so great, aka BW.
One RL example is the project by historians to document the memories of WW2 veterans to document how the war really was and preserve history. (I'm not saying that BW is dead, perhaps slowly fading away under SC2)
What I'm suggesting is a massive effort to create such a showcase that will allow every member, pasy and future, to be able to remember how great BW was and is. Of course, this is just a wacky idea by a TL member who is seriously lacking sleep.


Well I have taken your consideration that you are lacking sleep and some how conjured this incredible idea though putting that aside, It's a great idea to show case how tl.net has formed or begin but to do that we need a lot of work and contribution from past tl.net member who have been here before me despite me just entering the bw scene quite recently although i have been playing it since 1998 but that doesn't mean i do not what broodwar is or starcraft 1 is from the time it came out .

Documentary for all of us means having a team and project and probably tl.net admins help in directing and giving us accurate points that we could be wrong doing it so . Probably a montage tribute on youtube that show cases past bw history and all the relative importances it were for if it weren't for these individuals these site would not have existed and it will show how it has develop it self to the present .

That would be my take on it ,however tl.net in my opinion grew based on the community and our die hard elitism on to bw that made this website as great as it is now although a new gen of tl.net will probably replace us one day .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 84 85 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 457
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 98
Railgan 47
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1858
Shuttle 532
Dewaltoss 132
Trap 31
Bale 22
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 657
420jenkins364
Counter-Strike
fl0m3975
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_34
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3903
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1827
summit1g1648
FrodaN719
B2W.Neo498
C9.Mang0147
TKL 88
ToD83
QueenE72
RotterdaM64
Mew2King40
JuggernautJason13
PPMD11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV237
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade836
Other Games
• Shiphtur1043
• imaqtpie753
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 48m
Patches Events
20h 48m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.