• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

WeMade Fox to disband August 31st - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
718 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 36 Next All
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
August 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#161
Hopefully KeSPA can find a sponsor for the BW team, and keep it together.

Presumably the Fox players on FUnited can continue to play there, though they might need a house at some point.

Bad news, but hopefully things can still turn out alright.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#162
On August 22 2011 12:12 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 12:12 zappa372 wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:09 barkles wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:01 Sawamura wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:00 barkles wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(

my favorite team gone? screw you modern BW scene


Modern bw scene has been fine blame we made and not the scene please .



Match fixing, teams shutting down, and reports that MBC game is going off-air? What scene have you been following?


The only thing involved with the current scene was the matchfixing scandal, the other ones are so not related.

Also,

Horrible news!, Midas you cutie, go to KT rolfster. Baby, you go to SKT1.


KT ROFLSTER =.="""""""""""""""""""""""'


why do you get angry at everything that people throw at KT.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
August 22 2011 03:17 GMT
#163
It is hard to keep the pro-scene running. Hopefully the numbers at recent SPL will encourage some more money to keep the scene alive.

MBC (both team and channel) still have their fate hanging on the balance... I wonder where the bw scene will be like 3 years down the road...
Clutch8
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States258 Posts
August 22 2011 03:18 GMT
#164
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 22 2011 03:19 GMT
#165
On August 22 2011 12:17 Hikari wrote:
It is hard to keep the pro-scene running. Hopefully the numbers at recent SPL will encourage some more money to keep the scene alive.

MBC (both team and channel) still have their fate hanging on the balance... I wonder where the bw scene will be like 3 years down the road...


we'll think about it when we get there.

I hope to god Fox will get saved.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 03:20:29
August 22 2011 03:19 GMT
#166
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of loosing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.


I CAN'T believe you are saying this so straightforwards . You come in here casually and just tell us hey Sc2 is the big thing now and you guys should leave bw and let it die there's more fun in sc2 and more hype . Please refrain over stupid statements like that I don't want sc2 and I don't pay attention to their scene at all except yellow code A show . Come on pay some respect to the team okay ? edit out if you can because some we made fox fan who are raging may flame you up side down.

On August 22 2011 12:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 12:12 Sawamura wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:12 zappa372 wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:09 barkles wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:01 Sawamura wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:00 barkles wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(

my favorite team gone? screw you modern BW scene


Modern bw scene has been fine blame we made and not the scene please .



Match fixing, teams shutting down, and reports that MBC game is going off-air? What scene have you been following?


The only thing involved with the current scene was the matchfixing scandal, the other ones are so not related.

Also,

Horrible news!, Midas you cutie, go to KT rolfster. Baby, you go to SKT1.


KT ROFLSTER =.="""""""""""""""""""""""'


why do you get angry at everything that people throw at KT.


I can't control the rage when it comes to people bashing up kt .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 03:22:22
August 22 2011 03:20 GMT
#167
Well, uh, time for a new team logo I guess.

gl baby, midas, roro

hmm there actually are pretty blatant anti-BW posts here, I guess Sawamura isn't overreacting as much as I thought
zappa372
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Chile365 Posts
August 22 2011 03:21 GMT
#168
On August 22 2011 12:20 Redmark wrote:
Well, uh, time for a new team logo I guess.

gl baby, midas, roro


Wowo you should keep it, as a relic like the sparkyz one.
EE HAN TIMING!
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
August 22 2011 03:21 GMT
#169
noooooooo.......
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
JBanKs
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom617 Posts
August 22 2011 03:23 GMT
#170
Very sad! I hope someone can pick up these great players and look after them.
Ex-StarTale manager // @BanKseSports on twitter
Romantic
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1844 Posts
August 22 2011 03:24 GMT
#171
So why do people come on the BW forum and root for the demise of BW so everyone can go to SC2? Some decency, man.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 22 2011 03:24 GMT
#172
On August 22 2011 12:19 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 12:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:12 Sawamura wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:12 zappa372 wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:09 barkles wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:01 Sawamura wrote:
On August 22 2011 12:00 barkles wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(

my favorite team gone? screw you modern BW scene


Modern bw scene has been fine blame we made and not the scene please .



Match fixing, teams shutting down, and reports that MBC game is going off-air? What scene have you been following?


The only thing involved with the current scene was the matchfixing scandal, the other ones are so not related.

Also,

Horrible news!, Midas you cutie, go to KT rolfster. Baby, you go to SKT1.


KT ROFLSTER =.="""""""""""""""""""""""'


why do you get angry at everything that people throw at KT.


I can't control the rage when it comes to people bashing up kt .


its why you get banned so often...relax,let people say what they want.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-22 03:26:16
August 22 2011 03:24 GMT
#173
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be due to his notoriety. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of losing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.

-edit: spelling fix



Then get the hell out of here. You wish BW to die just because you think some other game may benefit? Why did you even have the need to post this here, in a thread that makes all us, who still care about bw and don't give shit about your sc2, very sad. Did you even think for a second how upset some of BW fans can feel now? Stop being a selfish prick and think twice before posting something so insensitive in a very sensitive topic.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 22 2011 03:25 GMT
#174
far out...and now there are only 9 T_T
I hope WM doesn't go the way of estro and kespa actually find a sponsor for them.
This really sucks
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
August 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#175
That is quite a shame.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
acidmans
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3 Posts
August 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#176
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be due to his notoriety. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of losing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.

-edit: spelling fix


Man, I just had to post since I haven't read such an infuriating post for a long time. Even if you are going to post it, in my opinion it should have stay in blog or sc2 forum not here in the BW forum.

I really want to post an inflammatory comment about your post but I think I am going to bite my tongue.

On another note, come on Korean Air! I promise I'll buy your airpline ticket when I decide to go to Korea for vacation
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#177
On August 22 2011 12:24 Lebesgue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be due to his notoriety. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of losing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.

-edit: spelling fix



Then get the hell out of here. You wish BW to die just because you like some other game may benefit? Why did you even have the need to post this here, in a thread that makes all us, who still care about bw and don't give shit about your sc2, very sad.



its community news section now,thats why so many non BW community posts are made here.Let them say what they want,we'll leave the mods to decide their fate.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Tatari
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1179 Posts
August 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#178
Ouch. I really hope Midas, BaBy, and Wooki find teams. Wookie 'specially, since he's proven himself to be a lot more than just a rookie. It'd be sad to see him just kick the bucket once WMF disbands
A fed jungler is no longer a jungler, but a terrorist.
theliman2000
Profile Joined August 2010
United States45 Posts
August 22 2011 03:26 GMT
#179
Liquid'Moon? Anyone?
Slaynte
Profile Joined April 2010
United States155 Posts
August 22 2011 03:27 GMT
#180
It didn't help that they got 4-1'd in the STX cup.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason87
SpeCial 77
Railgan 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15853
Dewaltoss 148
firebathero 106
Hyuk 97
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3801
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes884
Other Games
summit1g6567
FrodaN2530
fl0m850
mouzStarbuck466
KnowMe323
ToD218
ArmadaUGS143
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1153
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 14
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 49m
INu's Battles
14h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 49m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.