• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8824 users

WeMade Fox to disband August 31st - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
718 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 36 Next All
Babaganoush
Profile Joined November 2010
United States626 Posts
August 22 2011 03:27 GMT
#181
So whats that going to make Moon and Lyn (if they still play SC2 at all, I last heard they were focusing on WC3)?

FU.Moon?
FU,Lyn?
Stick a fork in those buns.
Anomarad
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada565 Posts
August 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#182
Guys we need to pool our money together and buy this team.

(T)Midas, (P)Pure T_T
Sumwar
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada199 Posts
August 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#183
Holy shit, does this mean everyone just straight up loses their jobs as a pro gamer? Cuz they kinda live off of their employers.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
August 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#184
Okay so STX whole line-up change and this?? Really weird considering SPL finals just got the HIGHEST RATING IN HISTORY! I don't know whats going on but maybe the Wemade players can transfer to teams who really need it; i.e: Oz / STX. I prefer a few less teams if they are more stacked tbh.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
August 22 2011 03:28 GMT
#185
i guess pure might go to sc2, since he is fa agent and his old team is out
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
August 22 2011 03:30 GMT
#186
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.


I cannot believe what I just read. How dare you blatantly come in here and tell us that Brood War is dying, and that Starcraft 2, which to me, and most others on this section of the forums carries nothing to us. You're telling us to let what is dear to us DIE for something that we do not care about. Because there is hype? Because there is more fun? Have some respect for the teams, the players and the fans. I care not for Starcraft 2, I care about the players that I've loved for the better part of my life. Honestly, I cannot believe you have the nerve to come here and bring posts like this here.
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
August 22 2011 03:31 GMT
#187
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be due to his notoriety. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of losing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.

-edit: spelling fix

Go die in a hole. No really. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?????????? This is the reason y us BW die hard fans talk trash to sc2 people. Its cause u guys think it is so cool to waltz into a topic and then say this crap. I hope u realize that if bw falls, thats a huge blow to esports... U think everyone cares about sc2? Wrong. Not everyone is in this world of HEY COME TO SC2 ITS SO MUCH BETTER. spare me the bs. Sorry for the rage but ppl like you get me so angry...

Back to the OP: KT WANT BABY! wah!!! Hehe. I hope Korean Air can pick up. That would be nice. And LOLOLOLOLOL!!! at the flash thing. Predicted: KT win 3rd straight SPL -> end of SKT. lulz
Jokes

User was temp banned for this post.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Atticus.axl
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States456 Posts
August 22 2011 03:31 GMT
#188
My broodwar heart is breaking one piece at a time
DoctorHelvetica <3
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
August 22 2011 03:34 GMT
#189
I was a big fan of WeMadeFox :/
Program yourself to Success
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
August 22 2011 03:34 GMT
#190
On August 22 2011 12:14 lbmaian wrote:
Looks like SaviOr, recession, Korean MMOs, and SC2 has taken its toll on the BW scene. (SC2 may not be as popular as BW, but I'm sure the sponsors think SC2 will eventually spell the doom of BW.)


First 3 sure. SC2? HAHA! Korean SC2 teams are having a hard enough time surviving themselves. TSL and Prime losing sponsors. Fou needing FXO, a foreign company to come in and save them. oGs and MVP can't afford to send their players overseas so they have to partner with SK and complexity. Zenex losing players and possibly disbanding themselves. Only IM and Slayers are truly safe, the latter only because of Boxer.
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 22 2011 03:34 GMT
#191
On August 22 2011 11:54 trikshun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:48 babylon wrote:
Fuck. WMF's WC3/SC2 team.

iG will in all likelihood pick up Moon; I don't see anyone outbidding them, and they've expressed an interest in Moon before. Dunno if they might try to grab Lyn and Soccer, though they really should. China's short on really good NEs, so Soccer would be nice, and Lyn is Lyn - one of the best Orcs around.

If iG does pick Moon up, I really hope they keep Moon playing WC3/SC2. He's got RTS in his blood, and him being contracted for DotA would make me a sad panda.

You think Moon is going to play DotA... He is going to stick with SC2/WC3

You didn't see the tatazu article, I take it?

Rumors of Moon to iG have been floating around for forever ever since iG was formed. Mutual interest was expressed, and I guess all we can do is wait for the fall-out.

Slightly off-topic, but the SCBW rage regarding SC2 is kind of funny to read. (Not laugh-out-loud funny, but sort of a sad funny.) I'm a die-hard WC3 fan, and I think all of us are pretty much resigned to WC3 fading away in the next year or two. Having our players switch to SC2 isn't really seen as anything bad; it is what it is, and it's nice to know that after WC3's death, we'll still have players like ToD and Grubby and hopefully Soccer, Moon, and Lyn still playing SC2. I guess it's just weird to me to see so much hope and passion for such an old scene after I spent the last few years watching WC3 start to vanish, little by little.
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
August 22 2011 03:34 GMT
#192
On August 22 2011 12:27 Babaganoush wrote:
So whats that going to make Moon and Lyn (if they still play SC2 at all, I last heard they were focusing on WC3)?

FU.Moon?
FU,Lyn?


Moon already plays SC2.
Program yourself to Success
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
August 22 2011 03:35 GMT
#193
On August 22 2011 12:16 TheToast wrote:
I know that it what I am about to say is going to make some angry (I'm sorry!). But I'm actually glad to see another team go down. (sorry!) I really think that the Proleague is keeping BW alive and I really want to see it die. I know that sounds horrible, but I really feel that we have seen most if not all BW has to offer, and I really want to see all of these top Koreans switch over to SC2. As was seen at the last MLG, Koreans like Boxer and MMA have soooo much to contribute to the SC2 scene. Boxer and MMA permanently changed SC2's TvZ in one tournament with that amazing hellion play.

The more teams that go down, the quicker the Proleague will die off, and the faster these players will switch to SC2. And yes I know there are SC2 players on the team too I'm getting there.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2011 11:36 L3g3nd_ wrote:
sad news, what will happen to lyn/soccer/moon i wonder. hopefully another sc2 team picks them up


I have no doubt that they will be picked up at the rate the SC2 scene is expanding. At the very least Moon will be due to his notoriety. As a big WC3 fan, I don't exactly like the idea of losing pro players. But like with BW, the WC3 scene is dead and not coming back. Top WC3 players have moved on and time for us fans to do the same.

Again sorry for my ill wishes to a great BW team, but it is honestly how I feel.

-edit: spelling fix


haha you're going to get so much hate for this

i won't hate, i'll just tell you that you're not going to get your wish. bw > sc2 in korea by far, even the poorest bw teams have more money than the richest sc2 teams

this won't ever change, as the korean sc2 scene will die out long before the korean bw scene due to the huge international tournaments. I think sc2 will end up like wc3 (but more popular than wc3 was) where pretty much everything was international.

and just to spite you, i hope you don't get to see baby bear play SC2. Go back to SKT baby bear
I drop suckas like Plinko
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
August 22 2011 03:36 GMT
#194
Unconfirmed rumor from wfbrood forum. Korean Air is interested.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
August 22 2011 03:37 GMT
#195
On August 22 2011 12:36 mmdmmd wrote:
Unconfirmed rumor from wfbrood forum. Korean Air is interested.


I knew of this months ago.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
August 22 2011 03:37 GMT
#196
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo T_T
brood war for life, brood war forever
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
August 22 2011 03:37 GMT
#197
What a tragic end of an era. With Moon and Lyn recently qualifying for the WCG WarCraft 3 global finals, lets hope they go out with a bang!

And I really hope they get picked up by a good new team.
I'd love to see SlayerS_Moon or StarTale_Lyn.
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
KyoRai
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
August 22 2011 03:38 GMT
#198
On August 22 2011 12:36 mmdmmd wrote:
Unconfirmed rumor from wfbrood forum. Korean Air is interested.


Let us pray. I'm tired of hearing bad bw news.
それでもあなたの道を行け
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
August 22 2011 03:39 GMT
#199
It makes sense that they'd be interested, they're clearly liking the whole BW sponsorship thing since they've sponsored Starleague 3 times. Weren't they already a sponsor of WMF? I think I remember seeing little Korean Air patches on their uniforms.

Hope they can get a deal done, I really don't want to see WMF go the way of eSTRO.
I drop suckas like Plinko
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
August 22 2011 03:39 GMT
#200
This is a pretty bad news but at least they said it's possible they could find a new sponsor which I really hope they do.

I'm a big fan of WMF and I just hope they can keep the team intact or at least I want Midas and BaBy on the same team
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 59m
INu's Battles
13h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 59m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.