• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8686 users

Cool and Unusual Starcraft - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 36 Next All
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 05:28:26
March 10 2011 05:27 GMT
#301
lol, you need an archive

I thought of another one

(P)By.Sun vs (P)Shuttle Central Plains proleague 2010-11-13;
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
cannons
+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: is the game worth watching?

yes (1)
 
50%

no (1)
 
50%

2 total votes

Your vote: is the game worth watching?

(Vote): yes
(Vote): no

+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +

Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
saint_fu
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada61 Posts
March 10 2011 06:58 GMT
#302
(P)Much vs (T)firebathero; Othello; 2008 Arena MSL, Round of 16 (3rd set); 2008-06-05
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +

+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Much gets some sweet revenge using some hilarious bad manner, as well as ripping apart firebathero.

+ Show Spoiler [Worth watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Is Much vs firebathero on Othello worth watching?

Yes (3)
 
75%

No (1)
 
25%

4 total votes

Your vote: Is Much vs firebathero on Othello worth watching?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


+ Show Spoiler [Comments from the thread] +
FOR INTERNAL USE OF THE OP

luckystriker
Profile Joined October 2010
Thailand21 Posts
March 10 2011 08:51 GMT
#303
This thread rules them all. Thanks to everyone.
Veni. Vedi. Veci.
ilovesin
Profile Joined June 2007
Germany92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 09:13:57
March 10 2011 09:13 GMT
#304
(P)Kingdom vs (P)Rage Arizona Date: 2004-10-10 League: KT-KTF2004 League

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/4805_Kingdom_vs_Rage/vod

+ Show Spoiler [What makes this game unusual?] +
Pretty standart PvP until Rage manages to get DTs in to Kingdoms base from his hidden Tech and manages to kill Kingdoms Nexus seconds before he gets an Observer out. Kingdom takes all his Probes and Goon Zeal army and attacks. An intensen Micro battle follows

+ Show Spoiler [Worth Watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Worth Watching Kingdom vs. Rage?

Yes (0)
 
0%

No (0)
 
0%

0 total votes

Your vote: Worth Watching Kingdom vs. Rage?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

It followed me home, can I keep it?
popzags
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland604 Posts
March 10 2011 09:29 GMT
#305
On March 10 2011 18:13 ilovesin wrote:
(P)Kingdom vs (P)Rage Arizona Date: 2004-10-10 League: KT-KTF2004 League

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/4805_Kingdom_vs_Rage/vod
+ Show Spoiler [What makes this game unusual?] +
Pretty standart PvP until Rage manages to get DTs in to Kingdoms base from his hidden Tech and manages to kill Kingdoms Nexus seconds before he gets an Observer out. Kingdom takes all his Probes and Goon Zeal army and attacks. An intensen Micro battle follows
+ Show Spoiler [Worth Watching? (Poll)] +
Poll: Worth Watching Kingdom vs. Rage?

Yes (0)
 
0%

No (0)
 
0%

0 total votes

Your vote: Worth Watching Kingdom vs. Rage?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


It's already up: game 51 in the OP.
What what the the fuck fuck? That blew my mind so much, I doubled every word in the phrase 'What the fuck' to get: 'What what the the fuck fuck my what the the fuck fucking what did the drop dropship medivac where in the what in the hell?' - Day[9]
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
March 10 2011 21:54 GMT
#306
Man, this thread is so good it should be stickied
the last wcs commissioner
Deep_SiX
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20 Posts
March 11 2011 03:35 GMT
#307
I'm inexperienced with the whole spoiler posting thing but here's a game I didn't see posted between flash and bisu, where flash does some brilliant cheese that abuses a clift overhang in medusa and a mining trick to sneak his scvs there.

qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 11 2011 06:29 GMT
#308
^39 in the OP (in the spoiler marked "archived").
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
naneri
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Kyrgyzstan165 Posts
March 11 2011 15:04 GMT
#309
what game when reach took few high and darck archons and maelstormed and killed tons of devourers. carriers and corsairs and mutas were also involved
High APM is when your marine gets 3 stim packs instead of one.
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
March 11 2011 15:20 GMT
#310
On March 12 2011 00:04 naneri wrote:
what game when reach took few high and darck archons and maelstormed and killed tons of devourers. carriers and corsairs and mutas were also involved


Reach vs chojja, epic epic game :D
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 11 2011 15:33 GMT
#311
Reach vs Chojja 2005 UZOO MSL semi finals
+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +

+ Show Spoiler [Reason] +
Very epic game but the end move was somthing you would not see in any games today

+ Show Spoiler [Poll] +
Poll: Is Reach Vs Chojja worth watching

Yes! (3)
 
75%

No! (1)
 
25%

4 total votes

Your vote: Is Reach Vs Chojja worth watching

(Vote): Yes!
(Vote): No!


May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Deep_SiX
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20 Posts
March 11 2011 16:43 GMT
#312
qrs United States. March 11 2011 15:29. Posts 2074 PM Profile Blog Report Quote #
^39 in the OP (in the spoiler marked "archived").


I believe that game is on monty hall, While the game I'm talking about was played on Medusa...But I'm wrong sometimes, so clarifly please.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 11 2011 17:09 GMT
#313
On March 12 2011 01:43 Deep_SiX wrote:
Show nested quote +
qrs United States. March 11 2011 15:29. Posts 2074 PM Profile Blog Report Quote #
^39 in the OP (in the spoiler marked "archived").


I believe that game is on monty hall, While the game I'm talking about was played on Medusa...But I'm wrong sometimes, so clarifly please.
You're right--my mistake. Sorry.

(I'll add your game when I get to this page of the thread, if not before (I'm only on page 4, now, so might be a bit of time...).)
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Agrajag
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden38 Posts
March 11 2011 23:16 GMT
#314
Just wanted to say that this thread is awesome! I tend to enjoy unorthodox play the most, so this is golden. I've watched about 20 of these games so far, and almost all of them were either incredible or very good!

Having said that, there's an old game I remember, but I couldn't find the replay. It was a cheesy play in a TvT. Player A rushed, and player B responded by floating his buildings to player A's base and walling it off. I think I saw it on Cholera's channel years ago, but I couldn't find it again. I think it wasn't even a progame, but some random replay that was sent to him. I also recall him talking about it as a "pimpest play", in his opinion, but it's not in his pimpest play list, so I could be wrong. I remember it as a pretty awesome game, but again, I was new to the scene at the time... Does this game sound familiar to anyone?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2011 00:13 GMT
#315
On March 12 2011 08:16 Agrajag wrote:
Just wanted to say that this thread is awesome! I tend to enjoy unorthodox play the most, so this is golden. I've watched about 20 of these games so far, and almost all of them were either incredible or very good!

Having said that, there's an old game I remember, but I couldn't find the replay. It was a cheesy play in a TvT. Player A rushed, and player B responded by floating his buildings to player A's base and walling it off. I think I saw it on Cholera's channel years ago, but I couldn't find it again. I think it wasn't even a progame, but some random replay that was sent to him. I also recall him talking about it as a "pimpest play", in his opinion, but it's not in his pimpest play list, so I could be wrong. I remember it as a pretty awesome game, but again, I was new to the scene at the time... Does this game sound familiar to anyone?

I think that you confusing the match up it was probally Tvp Kiroff vs Tapoto_Kopele on Lost Temple

that the only game i know of floating buildings to a enemies base but hopfully i found the right match up and play it was
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Agrajag
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden38 Posts
March 12 2011 00:47 GMT
#316
I think that you confusing the match up it was probally Tvp Kiroff vs Tapoto_Kopele on Lost Temple


Yeah, that's the one, for sure. Thanks! I saw this game in the playlist, but I didn't think to watch it, since as Cholera also points out, the description is quite bizarre, it has nothing to do with the game...

As for the game, it's a pretty slick counter, although the micro is not very good. Still worth a watch imo, especially since it's only 5 minutes long.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
March 12 2011 00:48 GMT
#317
#63. Jaedong vs. Iris

Funniest part IMO is the outtake on Savior's face for a split second and he has such a serious face on and then he blinks probably from not being able to take his face off the screen because the play is so ridiculous. Seriously, LOL. Definite upvote on this game.

File this game under "rape so brutal you can't look away"
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 01:01:53
March 12 2011 00:59 GMT
#318
(T)BoxeR vs (P)Nal_rA @ Nemesis

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/4094_BoxeR_vs_Nal_rA/vod


Reason

+ Show Spoiler +
Ridiculous Cheese by (T)BoxeR, bringing a whole Control group of worker with Marine medics against (P)Nal_rA's 12 Nexus on Nemesis. Makes Ra look like a newbie.


edit: lol tlpd.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 04:50:37
March 12 2011 01:08 GMT
#319
(P)Bisu vs (T)Iris; Byzantium; Avalon MSL, Ro.8 5set;

+ Show Spoiler [VOD] +


+ Show Spoiler [What makes this unusual?] +
Proxy reaver+ elevator rush, and that's just the beginning


EDIT: this is the game mentioned in #10 of the 'Games insufficiently identified' group.

+ Show Spoiler +
10. "Can anyone find a PvT Im looking for. I think its Stork vs Iris On byzantium Stork proxies a robo in the middle of the map and does reaver harass and an elevator.": PlaguedArchon

Forward
R2D2C3PO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada105 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 02:55:25
March 12 2011 02:55 GMT
#320
(P)Movie vs (Z)Jaedong

Movie does a weird timing push with dragoons.

Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 53m
INu's Battles
7h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 53m
Replay Cast
18h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.