• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10125 users

CBW Season 1 (Fall '10) - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
October 06 2010 00:41 GMT
#161
On October 06 2010 09:32 ammeL wrote:

Lol. This is my second account, ever.


ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 00:44 GMT
#162
It's simple, ilovezil.

Play or shut up.



I don't care what happened in 2007. I don't live in the past (like you do, clearly).
The 'deal' still stands. Accept if you wish. If you don't accept, then don't speak. If you accept, then let's play. Don't really care to argue with things such as 'BM' or an account from 2007.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 01:23:12
October 06 2010 01:22 GMT
#163
Being better at starcraft has nothing to do with validating knowingly false statements.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 01:31 GMT
#164
I'm sorry that I forgot about an account I created 3 years ago. It's human error.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
YiukeDukem
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States125 Posts
October 06 2010 01:47 GMT
#165
all your dick riding won't get you a win over ammeL ilovezil sorry
quye
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 06 2010 03:24 GMT
#166
On October 06 2010 09:22 ilovezil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 08:59 Murderotica wrote:
Lol all I said was "rage less, GGs" and that was going off of Ammel's post, which is still true as far as I can tell.

It's pretty pointless to continue this discussion though considering you say "if someone from the team did talk to the members..." etc. which in our case usually means either BMing each other or supporting each othesr' BM.


And still, you keep dodging the issue about your teammate's bm. You keep addressing only our team's faults without fully understanding the situation, which I get from your "going off of Ammel's post".

Why do you even back him up? He claims he's Sugo, who has repeatedly have had bad history on this site and isn't exactly known on bnet for his great skills or good manners.

Good player, fun guy in person, good teacher, valuable member of team. Why else support him... Hmmm let's see... I think I have all I need.

I don't dodge the issue of my teammate's BM, I said that that is what we do collectively and that's just how it is. That's the opposite of dodging imo.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 06 2010 03:27 GMT
#167
On October 06 2010 10:47 YiukeDukem wrote:
all your dick riding won't get you a win over ammeL ilovezil sorry

lol out of nowhere someone please IP check to see if it's not me or clazz or sugo otherwise this is notorious blasphemy of the highest order and should be used to end this argument clearly imho kthnx
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 06 2010 03:34 GMT
#168
Hey wait I got a better idea how about effort vs zil Bo3 for ace position since zil seems so upset about it then the winner of that can Bo3 sugo. If zil loses he has to watch the 2 matches in which ares loses and stream his screen so people know he is watching, and has to say "Ares is better than me" every 2 minute for further evidence. If ares loses then... Ares has to play ace every game for the rest of the season that is all, although that was probably the case anyways.

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 03:44:33
October 06 2010 03:44 GMT
#169
actually the reason effort was in for ace was simply because he didnt get to play a set. in my PMs with ammel i initially asked for 5 Bo1s rather than 4 Bo1s and an ACE, but then i was told that you didnt have enough players for that so i accepted that. and seeing as how this league was for fun, it was in my interest to get as many people games as possible.
boomer hands
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
October 06 2010 03:46 GMT
#170
once again, ammeL is a dickhead and a noob.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 03:47:57
October 06 2010 03:47 GMT
#171
On October 06 2010 12:46 redtooth wrote:
once again, ammeL is a dickhead and a noob.

Ammel vs redtooth Bo3?


Seraph*, I see. But that still doesn't answer the calling ... ?
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 03:47 GMT
#172
Be careful what you say, Murderotica (even though it's all true).

ilovezil is just going to run to Hot_Bid and have us all banned because he has 3,000 posts. And in his world (which consists entirely of teamliquid), 3,000 posts makes him superior to us!


I guess Ares will always be the ace of Penn State.
Go Ares!
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 03:49 GMT
#173
redtooth,

If I'm not mistaken, after last season CSL and I owned you and the entire CMU team, did you not ask me for f add and want me to train you?

Way to jump on a bandwagon (the wrong side, mind you), my friend.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 03:51 GMT
#174
Seraph,

I agree with you. Here at Rutgers, we do the same. We try to get as many matches as possible and give everyone an equal opportunity to play. I respect that in your coordination. I have nothing against you or the team of Penn State; let that be known (ilovezil, maybe. But that issue seems to be resolved).
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 06 2010 03:52 GMT
#175
On October 06 2010 12:49 ammeL wrote:
redtooth,

If I'm not mistaken, after last season CSL and I owned you and the entire CMU team, did you not ask me for f add and want me to train you?

Way to jump on a bandwagon (the wrong side, mind you), my friend.

Here is my guess as to the mentality that leads to such a betrayal:

1. He worships you and asks you for /f a + hours of your time to raise him above mediocrity.
2. You say "sure whatever" and never play with him again.
3. Mediocrity continues, promises seem broken, redtooth develops a grudge.
4. ...
5. "ammel is a dickhead and a noob" [sic] x2 in the first thread where it is remotely appropriate.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-06 03:57:36
October 06 2010 03:56 GMT
#176
On October 06 2010 12:52 Murderotica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:49 ammeL wrote:
redtooth,

If I'm not mistaken, after last season CSL and I owned you and the entire CMU team, did you not ask me for f add and want me to train you?

Way to jump on a bandwagon (the wrong side, mind you), my friend.

Here is my guess as to the mentality that leads to such a betrayal:

1. He worships you and asks you for /f a + hours of your time to raise him above mediocrity.
2. You say "sure whatever" and never play with him again.
3. Mediocrity continues, promises seem broken, redtooth develops a grudge.
4. ...
5. "ammel is a dickhead and a noob" [sic] x2 in the first thread where it is remotely appropriate.


Sounds entirely accurate. Although, I think I did actually play him a few times (always with off race, of course).

And as my memory serves me, he beat me once out of probably 7 or 8 games? It was my zerg. I thought I'd throw that in here before he can somehow self-promote his one victory against my D+ zerg and leave out the humiliation my terran gave to him on multiple occasions, running him over with 6 groups of tanks (still off race).
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 06 2010 03:58 GMT
#177
On October 06 2010 12:56 ammeL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2010 12:52 Murderotica wrote:
On October 06 2010 12:49 ammeL wrote:
redtooth,

If I'm not mistaken, after last season CSL and I owned you and the entire CMU team, did you not ask me for f add and want me to train you?

Way to jump on a bandwagon (the wrong side, mind you), my friend.

Here is my guess as to the mentality that leads to such a betrayal:

1. He worships you and asks you for /f a + hours of your time to raise him above mediocrity.
2. You say "sure whatever" and never play with him again.
3. Mediocrity continues, promises seem broken, redtooth develops a grudge.
4. ...
5. "ammel is a dickhead and a noob" [sic] x2 in the first thread where it is remotely appropriate.


Sounds entirely accurate. Although, I think I did actually play him a few times (always with off race, of course).

And as my memory serves me, he beat me once out of probably 7 or 8 games? It was my zerg. I thought I'd throw that in here already before he can somehow self-promote his one victory against my D+ zerg and leave out the humiliation my terran gave to him on multiple occasions, running him over with 6 groups of tanks (still off race).

Ah, I guess that one win comes in at the number 4 that I left conveniently empty. It's the transition period where he mistakenly feels he has achieved something to surpass you and therefore shit-talk you. Oh the illusions possible on ICCup.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 06 2010 04:02 GMT
#178
Good call.

He surpassed me with his one victory and now has the credibility to shit-talk me. What were we thinking? He has certainly attained the rights to shit-talk people. Anyone who wins one game automatically earns this right. I guess we have a lot to learn, Murderotica...
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 06 2010 04:10 GMT
#179
Alright guys lets give ammeL and Murderotica a break. I mean they do go to Rutgers.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
October 06 2010 04:13 GMT
#180
On October 06 2010 09:32 ammeL wrote:
Lol. This is my second account, ever.
You must have nothing to do with your life to research me. I actually take honor in that.
Hey, how about this:

ilovezil, I'll play you bo3. I'll own you. After I own you, you have to post here saying that I'm your master. And if you win, I'll do the same, okay?
Oh, and the loser can't post on teamliquid anymore. Deal?

And we'll get an admin to make sure of this. SO if you lose, you get ban. If I lose, I get ban. (only after the loser posts the master part though)

So, if you like to get carry things on, put your money where your mouth is.


This is just a lovely little chat you guys have going here + Show Spoiler +
And by that I basically mean when did TL turn into 4chan? Seriously lets try to act a little older than 12


If there's any contest resulting in a ban it should probably be something more along the lines of requiring someone to make a post of actual value.
FruitMarket
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.